Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:36 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Thanks, nsx. Yes, right tool bar, expand My Rapid Rewards and the link is there and seems to work. Not sure why the blog post wouldn't tell people something to that effect since going from X credits to 0 points is something everyone's going to complain about.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 10:43 pm

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite
Originally Posted by pitflyer
Thanks, nsx. Yes, right tool bar, expand My Rapid Rewards and the link is there and seems to work. Not sure why the blog post wouldn't tell people something to that effect since going from X credits to 0 points is something everyone's going to complain about.
I think not putting the "X credits" just above "0 points" was a bad idea.

Its only two clicks to see your old credits, but that is two clicks too many. People see "0" and they panic.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 12:59 am

Login then set up security questions - repeat 100 times

"I keep cycling between login with RR# and them asking me to set up security questions again. I never get logged in. Similar to what others are experiencing ?"

YES. That's ALL I can do (all day today). Has anyone detected a pattern when you can actually log in? For those who HAVE been able to log on (congrats) did you get this annoying secutity question loop or does it skip it and let you go directly to the site?
Old Mar 3, 2011, 4:36 am

Programs: MR Plat Premier, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Southwest CP
Originally Posted by screeton

The pre-Feb 27 site had a page which showed all recent awards, some used, some reserved for future flights and some still available for use. In all cases, the expiration date of the award was shown, and for those used or reserved, the confirmation number was also shown.)

The closest that I can find on this new FUBAR site is a page which shows only the awards that are still available for use -- the awards that are currently reserved for future flights are not shown.
I'm in the same boat here and would love to know if anyone else has located where I can see the current reservations that I have (made back in January 2011) for upcoming trips in June using Standard Awards. I have the confirmation numbers still, but would like to see them online as well...
Old Mar 3, 2011, 4:44 am

Programs: WN RR A-List Preferred & CP, Alaska Air MVP Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres. Circle
Able to log in consistently at this point.

Now able to see upcoming trips, but not able to view past trips--which is the exact opposite of yesterday.

They do not appear to have finished their tier status updates as my CP still is showing as expiring 12/31/11--even though I already requalified for my CP that expires on 8/31/2011, with 190+ credits.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 4:54 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Finally, looks almost done. Or, at least patched. I hope they used the high quality duct tape.

I found an interesting statement in my past trips summary:

Pricing
Detailed pricing information is not available for flights flown prior to the new Rapid Rewards Program.
Does this mean we will finally be able to use the web site to look back at pricing? Small improvement but requested and appreciated if true.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 4:59 am

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Thumbs down Upcoming flights for family members not shown

I logged in at 4AM MDT and was finally to see my upcoming flights, at least some of them, the ones for myself! Itineraries I have booked for family members while logged in as me no longer show up. I am glad I always print a .pdf version of the confirmation message when I book any flight, so I can track them. I typically have 10-12 itineraries booked at any one time.

Ditto the complaint about not being able to get the same level of information about RR 1.0 awards that you could get from the old site. Appears to me that GK and his bean-counting minions are trying to discourage us from using them at all. Probably they figure a % of the old awards will either go unused or will need the $50 extension because folks can't figure out how to ticket using them.

Bring back Herb and Colleen and the good old days!
Old Mar 3, 2011, 5:57 am

Getting around the Security Question loop

Originally Posted by bofc
"I keep cycling between login with RR# and them asking me to set up security questions again. I never get logged in. Similar to what others are experiencing ?"

YES. That's ALL I can do (all day today). Has anyone detected a pattern when you can actually log in? For those who HAVE been able to log on (congrats) did you get this annoying secutity question loop or does it skip it and let you go directly to the site?
I was in the security question loop as well and got around it. The problem is your browser. I had the issue running IE 6.0 so a friend suggested another browser. When I get in with FireFox 3.6.3 I answered the security questions and was able to move forward. May work with more current version of IE, but this got me moving. Good luck!!
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:53 am

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by johnslloyd
I logged in at 4AM MDT and was finally to see my upcoming flights, at least some of them, the ones for myself! Itineraries I have booked for family members while logged in as me no longer show up. I am glad I always print a .pdf version of the confirmation message when I book any flight, so I can track them. I typically have 10-12 itineraries booked at any one time.
Ditto!

The upcoming flight data is starting to show up, but in my case award/CP booked flights are also missing after the shift to 2.0. They previously showed up on my upcoming flights.

I have 6 1 way award flights with dates from 3/10 to 3/17 that I booked for family members that are missing.

I also have 3 RT award flights for parents with dates in May that are missing.

Last, I have a CP booking I made for a flight in May that is missing. If I look at the matching record for my flight, it doesn't reflect having a CP attached and you can even ADD CP to it again.

Arrgh.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 8:34 am

I thought they said by Friday everything should be working fine? I'm still having tons of problem, most importantly there is no sign that I have a Companion Pass. It's now approaching 1 full week where this is down.... what the heck are they working on right now???
Old Mar 4, 2011, 8:36 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
Friday updates

I think this is probably the best thread to post these updates for today.

Future flights should now be visible

They are working on the tier level and expiration issue.

The FAQs on the RR page have been updated to reflect the kinds of questions we are seeing.

And there is a new "Transition" box on the RR Home page, that will take you to your credits, Awards, and status.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 8:50 am

Hi Brian, thanks for the note - but no dice... future travel shows this:

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Old Mar 4, 2011, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
I can log in consistently, but the "Remember Me" box isn't working at all.

Minor complaint, but from a design point of view, I don't like the text "What happened to my credits?". That sounds like it'll go to a FAQ page. The simpler "Show my old credits" would be a lot more intuitive.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 11:57 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by swag
I don't like the text "What happened to my credits?". That sounds like it'll go to a FAQ page. The simpler "Show my old credits" would be a lot more intuitive.
That is a GREAT idea.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA PLT; DL Gold MDL
I'm still getting the loop when I sign in and answer the security questions...brings me right back to sign in. The FAQ does not address this issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.