Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2021, 6:52 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Tilly71
When did AVIOS change to redeem once every 30 x days? The last time I looked you could redeem points once a week?
Never seen it officially once a week, they say once every 30 days, however if you have enough points for a full redemption (2000 avios) you can redeem them earlier. If you try smaller quantities it doesn't let you. I've averaged something like once every 3 weeks.
This applies to accounts where avios are the only redemption option.
Old Dec 5, 2021, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer
Never seen it officially once a week, they say once every 30 days, however if you have enough points for a full redemption (2000 avios) you can redeem them earlier. If you try smaller quantities it doesn't let you. I've averaged something like once every 3 weeks.
I started this week completing surveys again after a 3 week break & on my AVIOS only account I can confirm I was able to redeem once a week previously. I redeemed 4000 AVIOS this week so will try again next Sat or Mon & report back
Old Dec 5, 2021, 6:54 pm
Suspended

Is it just me, but the past couple of weeks I havent gotten any $.25 if I dont get to complete the survey,
Old Dec 10, 2021, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer
ok, just managed to redeem 6500 points for 2000 AVIOS exactly one week after my last redemption.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 10:20 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
No email offers but offers in Dashboard

I've been a regular, active member of e-rewards for many years. I've experienced my share of hiccups, but they've usually been corrected pretty quickly. I have a new issue, and just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar when NOT dealing with a locked account.

For about the past month I've received absolutely zero survey offers from e-rewards via email. I do receive other communications from them, like the Amazon gift card promotion and help desk replies, which come from a slightly different email address than the surveys. My dashboard continues to show offers, so I'm still able to answer surveys, earn $$, and redeem for rewards. I've checked every spam and junk filter for my account in which their emails might have landed but come up empty. I've written their help desk, and after initially getting the boiler plate response about clearing my cache etc etc they claim to have done a check and found nothing wrong on their end.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and if it was resolved, any insight as to what was causing the problem? I'm positive the issue is on their end, but I just can't prove it.

EDITED TO ADD: After two months of this I ended up checking with my ISP, who could find nothing wrong on their end. They recommended that I try changing my email address with e-rewards. Even before I received notification that the change had gone through, the emails started coming to my new address. Interesting that my wife, whose email address is with the same ISP, has never had this problem. Hope someone may find this answer helpful.

Last edited by bob12403; Jan 14, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Old Dec 28, 2021, 10:37 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Similar but not quite the same. Over the last week or so (which I chalked up to the holidays) I have received one or two survey emails. Actually I received three yesterday but when I responded they all said no surveys available. When I clicked on any surveys that show up on the website most go away as soon as I click on them - and those that do continue kick me out shortly - so the end result is I haven't had a completed survey (just a few 25 cent parting gifts...) since before Christmas.

I did have a telephone survey issue that I requested hep on since I never got the reward. They responded that I would have to wait 2-4 weeks for them to close the survey out etc...After 5 weeks I inquired again and got a BS reply basically asking me to re-send everything to which I responded you have the case number, everything you need is there, look it up. They responded on 22 Dec saying they has escalated the issue and would get back to me asap. So I don't know if I upset them and they turned the spigot down - or if it's just a seasonal slow down.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and if it was resolved, any insight as to what was causing the problem? I'm positive the issue is on their end, but I just can't prove it.[/QUOTE]
Old Jan 4, 2022, 7:28 am

Can anyone tell me what the value of one regular US dollar is to e-rewards dollars? I thought it was $1 = 4 e-rewards dollars, but I may be wrong.

The reason I ask, is because I did a zoom study that was for $100. But they gave me 277.75 in e-rewards. Trying to figure out the math on this one, along with I think they are wrong.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 7:32 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
The cash value GCs in the US are often $75 in e-rewards dollars for a $25 card so in the ballpark of 3-1 kind of lines up with that
bj2757 and brabb12 like this.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 1:22 pm

Except most of the gift cards they offer are not that good. I can't do amazon in my account. I got a account from AA about 10 years ago. Need to make a new account with more offers on it. But Im running into a issue because I have a 1 year contract with e-rewards to have them monitor my laundry usage and I get $56 per month for doing so.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by brabb12
I have a 1 year contract with e-rewards to have them monitor my laundry usage and I get $56 per month for doing so.
What a great world we live in...
Old Jan 8, 2022, 7:09 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
It looks like they’re doing the laundry survey again in 2022. I got what looked like a screening survey for it but my laundry room isn’t configured right for the gear required so I screened out.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 5:45 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bj2757
I did have a telephone survey issue that I requested help on since I never got the reward. They responded that I would have to wait 2-4 weeks for them to close the survey out etc...After 5 weeks I inquired again and got a BS reply basically asking me to re-send everything to which I responded you have the case number, everything you need is there, look it up. They responded on 22 Dec saying they has escalated the issue and would get back to me asap. So I don't know if I upset them and they turned the spigot down - or if it's just a seasonal slow down.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and if it was resolved, any insight as to what was causing the problem? I'm positive the issue is on their end, but I just can't prove it.
About a year ago I participated in a group interview via Zoom on financial advisors that was supposed to pay something like $150 in e-Rewards dollars. Interesting interview, especially getting others' viewpoints as well, but the credit never came through. I followed up several times and then gave up.

No more phone or Zoom interviews for me.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by Athena53
About a year ago I participated in a group interview via Zoom on financial advisors that was supposed to pay something like $150 in e-Rewards dollars. Interesting interview, especially getting others' viewpoints as well, but the credit never came through. I followed up several times and then gave up.

No more phone or Zoom interviews for me.
Did you contact the company/people that put the zoom study together? Ive had to do that before. Where the zoom study people contact e-rewards for me.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by brabb12
Did you contact the company/people that put the zoom study together? Ive had to do that before. Where the zoom study people contact e-rewards for me.
No, I don't think I did. I wish I'd tried that.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Athena53
No, I don't think I did. I wish I'd tried that.
You should look in your emails to see if you can get ahold of them.

Brandon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.