Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:42 pm

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+
I, too, wasn't seeing any rewards from completed surveys post after July 2. However, this evening I just checked my account and I seem to now be caught up.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 11:11 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ImprovGal
However, this evening I just checked my account and I seem to now be caught up.
They might be depending on us not remembering what we did. Half my completed surveys from the 6th July have credited and the ones after that haven't. (A heap of 25c partial credits have appeared across every day.)

ETA: 6th and 8th July complete now, but not 7th. I guess the backlog is still going through.

Last edited by Kremmen; Jul 10, 2019 at 2:46 am
Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:52 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ImprovGal
I, too, wasn't seeing any rewards from completed surveys post after July 2. However, this evening I just checked my account and I seem to now be caught up.
Same here.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:58 am

same but still waiting for award from beginning of June
Old Jul 10, 2019, 7:17 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Still waiting on a Hilton reward I requested 5/28- this is even slower than the last redemption and very annoying because I want to use them for an upcoming reservation.

My points also seem to be posting after a delay but reading of people whose accounts have been shut down makes me nervous; it's already happened to me once and then I was back in their good graces and the points restored. Right now I'm at almost $200 because I'm not eligible for another Holton or Starbucks redemption till the end of this month. I'd hate to have those points go away.

And- one final complaint- I'm not happy that most of the time they skip the screen at the end asking what you think about the survey. Maybe not enough people filled it out, but I've seen plenty of genuinely bad questions and I always let them know. Two examples: "Do you watch TV?" (Define TV- paid cable programming with commercials, video on demand, streamed Netflix with no commercials?) And "Have you been turned down for a mortgage in the last 6 months?" ("No" can mean that you didn't apply, or that you applied and were turned down. Big difference.)
Old Jul 10, 2019, 8:26 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Athena53
And- one final complaint- I'm not happy that most of the time they skip the screen at the end asking what you think about the survey. Maybe not enough people filled it out, but I've seen plenty of genuinely bad questions and I always let them know. Two examples: "Do you watch TV?" (Define TV- paid cable programming with commercials, video on demand, streamed Netflix with no commercials?) And "Have you been turned down for a mortgage in the last 6 months?" ("No" can mean that you didn't apply, or that you applied and were turned down. Big difference.)
I also used that screen to let hem know about technical or logical problems with a survey and wish it would come back. SSI still uses it with its brand-specific survey platform sites like Opinion Rewards Club.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
My backlog of rewards started posting last night and this morning they all appear to be there. I knew I had tried a lot of surveys on 3 July (guessed 12) and according to the account 24 posted - along with a few taken since that date.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 10:15 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Athena53
Still waiting on a Hilton reward I requested 5/28...
Me too. They used to post in under 30 minutes. I could cope with a longer wait if it was consistently the same wait each time so I knew when the points would arrive.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 2:16 pm

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Exactly 6th-week, I filed inquiry (still no-response). Now, seems posted in my Hilton account. No idea what's happened behind.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 2:54 pm

My Hilton points posted today. Took almost 6 weeks.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Mine just posted, too. Maybe they're monitoring this site! Happy to have my reservations made; making my 3rd trip to Chicago with my 5-year old granddaughter and she doesn't want to stay anywhere but the Hilton O'Hare on the side with the airport view!
Old Jul 10, 2019, 3:20 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
My 7,000 Hilton points posted today-5 weeks to the day after redemption
Old Jul 10, 2019, 3:39 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Still waiting on BA Avios from around June 17. Maybe that will be their next batch of redemptions
Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Looks like I am also caught up on survey credits.

Also did an IHG transfer on July 3, came through by July 10.

Back on track for the time being!
Old Jul 10, 2019, 10:22 pm

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Originally Posted by shahr04360
Exactly 6th-week, I filed inquiry (still no-response). Now, seems posted in my Hilton account. No idea what's happened behind.
Here's what they replied. Credit to them responded timely.
Hello shahr04360,
Thank you for contacting customer support.
We have escalated your reward concern. Please note that we consider this a priority and ask for your patience as we investigate this matter with our Rewards Team.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
xxxxxx
e-Rewards Opinion Panel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.