Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CeeGee
Same for me,but still missing an award redemption
(Will look tomorrow when British Airways computer catches up)
Same for me. All my missing Opinion Points posted to e-Rewards this morning, but I'm still waiting to receive Avios from a redemption made on 8 June.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 8:09 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
BA Avios seem to be taking their dear sweet time to appear, either on BA's end or with how e-Rewards might do batch redemptions. I redeemed for both Avios and Alaska miles on 6/17 and the Alaska miles have posted already while the Avios have not.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by beachmouse
BA Avios seem to be taking their dear sweet time to appear, either on BA's end or with how e-Rewards might do batch redemptions. I redeemed for both Avios and Alaska miles on 6/17 and the Alaska miles have posted already while the Avios have not.
I redeemed for some Hilton points 28 days ago - still waiting for them to appear in Hilton account. Longest I've ever waited for an e-rewards redemption.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I redeemed for some Hilton points 28 days ago - still waiting for them to appear in Hilton account. Longest I've ever waited for an e-rewards redemption.
Same here. 28 days.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 11:47 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by beachmouse
Redeemed on 19th of June. Still waiting.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 1:23 pm

Redeemed 6th June,to date nothing,reply to a ticket says they have my award on the system but to allow 4/6 weeks!!!
Old Jun 28, 2019, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
By the time we get our Hilton points, Honors will have had the chance to devalue yet again... Still waiting from 4 June...
jamesteroh and ankomonkey like this.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Redeemed for Hilton pts on 28th May. Still waiting.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 9:40 am

My latest United redemption posted in less than 24 hours.

I do another survey site for Hilton points, and 3-6 weeks is the norm for those to post to my Hilton account
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I'm pretty pissed about a survey I got a couple days ago. It was about netflix and it asked me to sign into my netflix account and there was directions on how to download my viewing activity. Was skeptical about giving that info but after I attached the downloaded file was greeted with the message that they already had enough respondents from my group. If that was the case they shouldn't have had me attach my netflix viewing activity.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 5:32 pm

Geesh...

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
it asked me to sign into my netflix account and there was directions on how to download my viewing activity. Was skeptical about giving that info but after I attached the downloaded file.
No way I'd ever provide that information, for a few points from an e-rewards survey??? Guess everyone has their own comfort level.
craigthemif likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 2:04 am

Can anyone update on the redemption issue,E Rewards are still sending out surveys,has anyone received their rewards or is this going to be a repeat of the issue in 2017?
Old Jul 3, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I'm getting a steady stream of actual surveys- usually qualify for and complete one per day and the credits post in a day or two.

Still having an issue with the occasional survey that collects way too much info before kicking me out. Last month I sent Customer Service a note on two specific surveys, both with enough info to identify the company behind the survey, and got only an e-mailed robo-response. That's new; typically a human got back to me within a few days and provided credit. I hope that was a one-off occurrence.

Hilton points still VERY slow to post; reward requested 5/28 not in my account yet.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:11 am

Alaska, United And Flying Blue redemptions have recently posted quickly for me
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:20 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CeeGee
Can anyone update on the redemption issue,E Rewards are still sending out surveys,has anyone received their rewards or is this going to be a repeat of the issue in 2017?
BA Avios from 19 June still no show...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.