Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2016, 10:01 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Everything has been posting quickly for me.... H Honors, UA, etc.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:42 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
The last couple of days, when I try to take a survey it won't let me, saying that an error occurred because it appears that I'm outside my country. I'm not outside my country; heck, I'm not even outside my house .... Is there a cure for this malady? tls
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:07 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by thelostshark
The last couple of days, when I try to take a survey it won't let me, saying that an error occurred because it appears that I'm outside my country. I'm not outside my country; heck, I'm not even outside my house .... Is there a cure for this malady? tls
If you email their tech support, they will fix it. Same thing happened to me last month. Fixed within days of emailing them.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 10:13 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by thelostshark
I'm not outside my country; heck, I'm not even outside my house .... Is there a cure for this malady? tls
I guess their geo-blocking isn't up to date. If you check what IP address you're using and it's different one to last week, it could be that your ISP started using a new set of IP addresses. While waiting for e-rewards to fix it, if your ISP has multiple IP ranges that it allocates from and you just happen to have an address in one of them that e-rewards doesn't know about, you might be able to make the site happy by dropping your connection in the hope of getting an address from another range.

(Or you can use a proxy or VPN to get around it.)
Old Jan 2, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks for the responses. Will give both a shot. tls
Old Jan 2, 2017, 8:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
My AA redemption recently took 6 weeks. Felt like an eternity. I redeem again a few days ago, will see if they take that long again.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 5:52 am

Question

Hi,

I have JUST gotten IHG points thank you very much

However, they wouldn't (yet?) appear on my 2017 Year-to-date Summary.

Just sit and wait or are IHG points NOT qualifying anymore??? (apologies, that's my first time with IHG points via e-rewards)

Ta
Attached Images   
Old Jan 3, 2017, 6:04 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I've got the same issue with IHG right now. Since they're correct on the ledger lines as EQ, I'll just take a screen shot of the ledger, another of the e-Rewards page that says they're supposed to count to elite tier status, and call the missing digits (they're not listed as zero, they're just gone) as something that's slightly wonky because of IHG doing year end IT maitenance. If zeros actually appear in a few days. then I get in contact.

I let my e-Rewards account get up to $575 at one point in December for EQ purposes. If this works as. It should, nice to start the year halfway to platinum.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:31 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by beachmouse
I've got the same issue with IHG right now. Since they're correct on the ledger lines as EQ, I'll just take a screen shot of the ledger, another of the e-Rewards page that says they're supposed to count to elite tier status, and call the missing digits (they're not listed as zero, they're just gone) as something that's slightly wonky because of IHG doing year end IT maitenance. If zeros actually appear in a few days. then I get in contact.

I let my e-Rewards account get up to $575 at one point in December for EQ purposes. If this works as. It should, nice to start the year halfway to platinum.
wow now that would be a devaluation!
Old Jan 4, 2017, 12:41 pm

Talking

Thanks, beachmouse

All good now :-) Happy to have become GOLD just 4 days into 2017
Attached Images  
Old Jan 4, 2017, 12:55 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
There was talk on the IHG boards about how end of year has a few accounting blips as the IT department makes sure that stays that closed out in late December are correctly posted for 2016, and I assume the pat few days were just a blip from that.

Only another 55K to go before I re-qualify for Spire.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 2:37 pm

Anyone getting 'Bad Gateway' error messages when they click the 'Find A Survey' button on the website, or in old emails?
Old Jan 9, 2017, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Anyone getting 'Bad Gateway' error messages when they click the 'Find A Survey' button on the website, or in old emails?
Yes, all day yesterday
Old Jan 9, 2017, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by morgan1929
Yes, all day yesterday
Thanks. Back to normal now!
Old Jan 10, 2017, 10:15 am

I am getting the following:

It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended.
I hope this is just a malfunction, but from other posts in this thread, I fear this means "your account has been terminated"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.