Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

(Business) AA: LAX-MIA-PTY (Panama City) $723 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Business) AA: LAX-MIA-PTY (Panama City) $723 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 8:05 pm

Programs: United 1K, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by trojantravelr
So even if I sign up tonight, I've basically missed it because it takes 2 days to get approved?
I signed up in the morning of the first day (which is only giving them your name/email). Founders Club then sent me an invitation to apply on the 2nd day. I filled it out right away, and received my approval email and membership number on the 3rd day.

I know they run these promotions quarterly, I would hate for you to sign up just for the promo and then not get approved in time. If you don't have a referral link I can send you one. The one I got and have is a pretty good deal. If interested PM me.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:48 am

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, EK Gold, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry, Clear
Community Buzz Meet Up Thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...up-thread.html

If anyone is interested!
Old Jul 31, 2015, 10:04 am

Still confused how to book this multi-city trip from ORD thru LAX and JFK. The AA tool only lets me input 6 legs.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by blue2007
Still confused how to book this multi-city trip from ORD thru LAX and JFK. The AA tool only lets me input 6 legs.
You may omit necessary stops when using the multicity tool

Also try sorting by schedule instead of price
Old Jul 31, 2015, 1:54 pm

Programs: United 1K, Bonvoy Ambassador
I couldn't figure it out either. I booked my ORD-LAX-ORD legs by themselves.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 7:35 pm
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
i arrive at 11:51am and leave at 3:15pm same day. Will I be able to clear immigration and be able to get back in time for flight?
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:58 pm

Programs: SQ
Originally Posted by thepla
i arrive at 11:51am and leave at 3:15pm same day. Will I be able to clear immigration and be able to get back in time for flight?
Easily. You'll be back airside by 1pm if the flight is on time. Could even be 12:30 if you get lucky.

But why do you want to clear immigration? PTY won't require you to clear immigration after landing, you can just get off the plane and sit at the gate.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:32 pm
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
Easily. You'll be back airside by 1pm if the flight is on time. Could even be 12:30 if you get lucky.

But why do you want to clear immigration? PTY won't require you to clear immigration after landing, you can just get off the plane and sit at the gate.
Thanks. If I'm not forced to leave and go through immigration I'll stay... I have priority pass and will go to that lounge.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:25 am

How did you manage to arrive the same day and leave the same day?
Old Aug 1, 2015, 1:56 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
How did you manage to arrive the same day and leave the same day?
You can't come back on the same plane on one ticket as it doesn't meet the MCT, but you can take the morning flight down and the afternoon flight back, or the lunchtime flight down and the evening one back. To get the cheapest fare though you need a Saturday night somewhere in the trip though I think.

I'm doing the same as thepla, arrive at 11:50 and depart again at 15:15.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 8:53 am

You definitely won't have to clear immigration. PTY is one big terminal and you enter into it upon arrival just like you're making a connection in the US.

Just to note, the Copa Club is not a Priority Pass lounge anymore although it can still be accessed with the United one-time passes.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 9:36 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
You definitely won't have to clear immigration. PTY is one big terminal and you enter into it upon arrival just like you're making a connection in the US.

Just to note, the Copa Club is not a Priority Pass lounge anymore although it can still be accessed with the United one-time passes.
I have a United club membership. Will copa. Club care I'm flying aa?
Old Aug 1, 2015, 10:05 am

I have a United club membership. Will copa. Club care I'm flying aa?
Nope, unless things have changed post July 1st. I don't think they have since I saw people successfully using those Chase passes last week.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I leave this Friday. I have Priority Pass and the Citi Prestige card, is there any lounge for me to use in JFK between 1.30 and 5.40AM on Saturday morning?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 9:41 pm

Is anyone still able to book this at the end of Sept or in October? I can't get the LAX-JFK-MIA-PTY-JFK-LAX anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.