Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2016, 10:14 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Midweek on the executive aisle for us was about two-thirds small-to-midsize SUVs (Nissan Pathfinder and its Hyundai and Kia counterparts). The other one-third were Chevy Impalas. BUT there was one black Dodge Charger and one red Chevy Camaro. (we took the Camaro)
Old Nov 9, 2016, 2:05 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz Gold, virgin Atlantic, British Airways
Slim pickings in the luxury section last night at Mco they had cars parked there but none I would call luxury. Luckily I mentioned this to the greeter and also said that I was hoping for a Cadillac XTS or similar as per the web site and he immediately checked with a colleague in Alamo and found me a XTS there.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by DonCarpenter
You won't get a BMW or Mercedes. Might get a Lincoln MKZ.

Why not lol? I know back in February I went to LAX on a luxury res and got a choice between a BMW 528i and a Mercedes C300. Chose the C300. Depending on greeter it is possible
Old Nov 13, 2016, 7:37 pm

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
On Thursday night ES was nothing but Durangos and Grand Cherokees, EA was tons of Santa Fes and a few minivans. I asked for a Mustang and they pulled me a beat up hardtop. After having a major cleanliness problem (like biohazard type stuff) with it, I returned it and asked them to swap me. Instead of offering an upgrade for my trouble, they told me to go back to the aisle. Ended up with a Challenger with a lower trim level, so actually a downgrade.

Called National and the main office made things right, but the customer service at MCO is horrible.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 9:43 am

ES had the following this morning, Monday 9:30am:
5-Dodge Mid-Size SUVs
1-Dodge Ram 1500
2-Jeep Grand Cherokee
2-Jeep Wrangler
3-Ford Expedition
2-Chrysler 200
The remaining cars were the usual and lots of minivans on EA.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 4:32 am

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
What can one expect around Christmas / New Years from the Executive Aisle?
Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:34 pm

It's been a while since there's been any update on MCO Emerald/Executive Aisle, would someone mind doing us a favor and checking out inventory at MCO next time you're there? We're coming in from overseas soon for R&R and are executive emerald members and curious about possible selection. any help is appreciated...
Old Jan 30, 2017, 7:47 am

Programs: AA Gold, OW Ruby, IHG PLT, JB Mosiac, Delta Silver, VA Silver, AK MVP, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Silver
You may want to have a back up somewhere else. I've been in and out of MCO 3x since Nov 15 and the pickings have been boring as all get out on the aisle those times.

Nov 15: ended up with a Fusion b/c I was only in and out and couldn't justify the $99 to upgrade to a Camaro (was there for a conference so wouldn't have gotten to really enjoy the car). Saw some Altimas, Impalas, Fusions, the typical midsize mix really. Nothing special and no hidden gems.

Tried to upgrade to Camaro or Mustang in Feb 16 and couldn't. Just the typical boring midsize mix. Not even any LTZ Impalas were around. Of note I was there to run the half marathon at Disney and arrived late that night so there was hardly anything. Families with a ton of kids and luggage didn't have mini vans or SUV's unless they'd specifically reserved those. Just small cars. Not even any Renegades or the like were left.

Sept/Oct 16: I had a back up ressie at Alamo and used it instead as the aisle pickings were terrible (i.e. base models of cars that are typically on the aisle in their top trim level and all cars were higher mileage) and they weren't willing to let me pull from Alamo stock unless I had a reservation. Ended up with a Durango- same as I had in Feb 16.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 9:30 am

Thanks sperkins, appreciate the feedback. We've got a backup minivan reservation at a competitor but hoping for something at national since the price is right and their cars tend to be a bit cleaner/newer, plus their customer service has always been top notch. If anyone else has any feedback, would really appreciate it. of course we'll report the full aisle pickings after we visit the exec aisle at mco on february 6th in the late evening.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:14 am

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by skipster2k17
It's been a while since there's been any update on MCO Emerald/Executive Aisle, would someone mind doing us a favor and checking out inventory at MCO next time you're there? We're coming in from overseas soon for R&R and are executive emerald members and curious about possible selection. any help is appreciated...

I had a flight into MCO last Weds afternoon at about 3 with a reservation for a full size and arrived to find an empty booth, one Impala I think (that someone else was getting into) and a bunch of small SUV's and maybe a couple vans. After a few minutes an Enterprise employee strolled by and I asked her if I could get a full size. She sent me over to Alamao. One rep at the booth there and he was helping someone figure out a GPS. A couple of other people waiting and again after about 5 mins another Alamo rep shows up to help the next person waiting. She did ask if anyone had all their paperwork already and I told her I did and was looking for a full size. Said they didn't have any but asked me if I wanted a van. Declined that and she offered a Q50. Took that and once I got in it I could smell that someone had smoked in it. Normally I'd go back and get another car but I was going to put less than 100 miles on the car for 2 days so I just took off. Good luck!
Old Feb 4, 2017, 9:21 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, National EE, NEXUS, Global Entry
02/04/17 @ 9PM

ES:

A lot of Chevy Impalas (base V4 and mostly base V6)
A lot of Dodge Journey SXT
1 Nissan Murano
1 Ford Expedition (base model, XLT) <-- My Choice
1 Chrysler Pacifica

EA:
Lots of Jeep Mid-size SUV (Compass and Cherokee)
Lots of Chevy Malibu
Few Dodge Grand Caravan
Old Feb 7, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Was there last week. Lots of Ford Fusion Hybrids and a few 300c in ES
Old Feb 10, 2017, 9:10 am

What kind of special cars are there? Visiting in a couple months and hoping for an F type or a Vette.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:29 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by AppleTwapple
What kind of special cars are there? Visiting in a couple months and hoping for an F type or a Vette.
Those will not be available Emerald Aisle choices, and would likely require an upcharge.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 10:35 am

Friday Morning around 9 AM side B.

Nothing real exciting. Several generic SUVs, no minivans for those of you planning a 'free' upgrade. On the Executive they had some Nissans, one Buick Regal that stunk and had about 60,000 miles and a Ford Fusion which I took since it had sun roof. OK car, but I certainly wouldn't buy one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.