Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by DonCarpenter
They did in November.
I can confirm this as of early December 2016 as well.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:01 pm

Programs: DL Plat, BA Silver
Current selection

Feel like I really lucked out based on most of the thread. Agent just pulled in a red BMW X3 with less than 1000 miles to the emerald aisle and I took it. Later saw a white X3 on the executive side but I already snagged this one from the emerald aisle. Saw a pathfinder, a maxima along with other standard fare. This car is great though- nav and everything! Glad to snag this for five days after a bit of a rough flight with the little one. Good luck!
Old Mar 6, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: Avis Trump. Costco Exec. SPG PLAT PREM-90. WN A+/CP. AA SLV. Nat EE..
Originally Posted by superbobx2
Feel like I really lucked out based on most of the thread. Agent just pulled in a red BMW X3 with less than 1000 miles to the emerald aisle and I took it. Later saw a white X3 on the executive side but I already snagged this one from the emerald aisle. Saw a pathfinder, a maxima along with other standard fare. This car is great though- nav and everything! Glad to snag this for five days after a bit of a rough flight with the little one. Good luck!
Wow! You found a unicorn. Must have been the agents first day. Congrats to you!
Old Mar 7, 2017, 10:22 am

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
Can anyone confirm the upgrade price for a Corvette? Is it $50 or $75? I know most locations you can negotiate a little, but my experience with this location is they're not going to do a single thing beyond the very minimum.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: National Emerald Aisle
Arriving at MCO in some days. Can anyone let me know the cars available in the Emerald Aisle? Thank you!
Old Mar 8, 2017, 1:01 pm

Programs: National Executive, Hertz Five Star, Hilton Diamond, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by giulianobv
Arriving at MCO in some days. Can anyone let me know the cars available in the Emerald Aisle? Thank you!
Same as everywhere else. Lots of Santa Fe/Renegade sized SUVs and Malibus and Chrysler 200s. If you get lucky there might be a minivan, but in my experience they save those for Executive at MCO.

This location is not good if you're expecting a premium car or better on an EA reservation.
Old Mar 9, 2017, 2:16 am

Just reserved executive aisle in MCO, what cars can I expect ? what kind of SUV's ?
Old Mar 10, 2017, 6:06 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Originally Posted by recreant
Just reserved executive aisle in MCO, what cars can I expect ? what kind of SUV's ?
Last night around 2330 on the B side, there were three choices in the Executive Aisle: a Ram pickup, a Yukon XL, and a Mustang. I didn't want any of those, and the manager on duty hooked me up and gave me the Audi A8L. Best upgrade of my career. I saw as I was pulling away that they were beginning to pull Mercedes GLKs to the Executive Aisle.

Emerald Aisle was completely empty.

Cheers,
LBBZman
Old Mar 10, 2017, 6:09 pm

Terminal B selection vs Terminal A

I always fly Delta into MCO so never ventured to Terminal A in the past. I was getting a one way rental with time to kill so started by browsing Terminal A's selection. There were very few good cars and a smaller selection than Terminal B. With an EA or ES reservation, you can pick either terminal and from my experience it's worth the trek to Terminal B if you fly into A. I ended up with the fairly common 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with about 3k miles on it that trip from Terminal B
Old Mar 12, 2017, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by DonCarpenter
Same as everywhere else. Lots of Santa Fe/Renegade sized SUVs and Malibus and Chrysler 200s. If you get lucky there might be a minivan, but in my experience they save those for Executive at MCO.

This location is not good if you're expecting a premium car or better on an EA reservation.
Thank you very much for the reply!
Old Mar 12, 2017, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Gunterindiana
I always fly Delta into MCO so never ventured to Terminal A in the past. I was getting a one way rental with time to kill so started by browsing Terminal A's selection. There were very few good cars and a smaller selection than Terminal B. With an EA or ES reservation, you can pick either terminal and from my experience it's worth the trek to Terminal B if you fly into A. I ended up with the fairly common 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with about 3k miles on it that trip from Terminal B
Although I have already rented from National in several USA airports, I have never rented a car from MCO before. Can you please explain me this difference between terminals A and B? I thought there was only one 'car rental center' at MCO. I am flying Azul airlines (so unsure at which terminal I will arrive and go through customs).
Old Mar 12, 2017, 2:46 pm

Azul is arriving at Terminal A, see https://www.orlandoairports.net/flights/
Old Mar 12, 2017, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by recreant
Azul is arriving at Terminal A, see https://www.orlandoairports.net/flights/
Thanks! So based on the overall experience, would it be better to pick up a car from terminal A or B? I'll be arriving on a Friday night (around 8PM Orlando time).
Old Mar 13, 2017, 3:25 am

In addition to giulianobv's question I would like to know how far/how long it is going from national's terminal A to terminal B.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 10:32 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
5 minutes walk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.