Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2024, 11:40 am

Thx for answer. What time is early ? iam on vacation and i think iam at 10am at the Station. I can reservation for the same price Midsize National or BMW5er from Sixt? So i hope for a good Aisle
Old Mar 7, 2024, 8:28 am

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Originally Posted by CGNGio
Thx for answer. What time is early ? iam on vacation and i think iam at 10am at the Station. I can reservation for the same price Midsize National or BMW5er from Sixt? So i hope for a good Aisle
Looking at the arrivals board, before 8 would probably be best. Probably not much difference between 10 and 2pm and then lower availability after that. I usually land between noon and 1pm and there are always decent cars on the aisle, but when I usually leave at 5am, I see a lot nicer cars coming in.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 8:37 am

[Redacted]
Old Mar 24, 2024, 9:14 am

Any updates or thoughts of if a minivan could be common in the EA? I'll need space for 7 and a minivan would be preferable over a large SUV. And if I book a minivan directly, would there be a risk they would not have one available?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:12 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Originally Posted by TripleQ
Any updates or thoughts of if a minivan could be common in the EA? I'll need space for 7 and a minivan would be preferable over a large SUV. And if I book a minivan directly, would there be a risk they would not have one available?
If you need a minivan or three row SUV, book it. Outside of top travel times: Spring Break, Columbus week, Christmas, I'd say there is a decent chance there is a minivan on the Executive Aisle. Only about 1 in 5 that I've seen one on the regular aisle. If you have one booked, I'd expect it to be there.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 7:59 pm

Picked up from Exec mid morning on 3/27 — lots of sedans, a truck, and multiple Ford Edges. Picked one of the two black Edges, was about to drive out in it and saw an Explorer that had just been parked. Quickly parked the Edge and grabbed the Explorer.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 9:36 am

Programs: National, Hertz
I picked up last week for the first time at Terminal C, which now has a very small Exec and Aisle. Just one row each, maybe 20 cars total. Regular aisle was Altimas, Malibus, and two Tucsons. Exec was almost all standard SUVs with one Toyota Highlander (took this) and a Sonata N-LIne which I've never seen in the fleet before. Wanted to grab that but needed the space of the Highlander.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 1:09 am

How far apart are the locations in Terminal A and B? can you walk over there at short notice? Which site is more worth it and does anyone have recent experience with Executive Elite Line or Premium booking?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.