Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2023, 8:36 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt: Globalist, Aeroplan: 25k
Happy to report that Terminal C now has an executive aisle. The selection was a bit limited: a few chargers, a few challengers, a Durango GT, a ford escape, and a grand Cherokee. Didn’t have time to check out Terminal A and B, but maybe on my next MCO visit.
Old Sep 13, 2023, 9:44 pm

Terminal C data from today afternoon:

Executive selection

Chrysler Voyager minivan

Toyota Avalon

Kia Sorento

Hyundai Sonata

Ford Edge

Dodge Charger

VW Atlas

Nissan Altima

Emerald Club Aisle

Nissan Rogue

Nissan Altima x3

VW Taos

Toyota RAV4 XLE

Chevy Malibu

Hyundai Tucson
JJTNY likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by divinebaboon
Terminal C data from today afternoon:

Executive selection
Chrysler Voyager minivan
Toyota Avalon
Kia Sorento
Hyundai Sonata
Ford Edge
Dodge Charger
VW Atlas
Nissan Altima

Emerald Club Aisle
Nissan Rogue
Nissan Altima x3
VW Taos
Toyota RAV4 XLE
Chevy Malibu
Hyundai Tucson
I'm surprised to see they still have Avalons in the National fleet, I would have thought they hit mileage limits and moved to Enterprise/Alamo by now.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 10:02 am

Took some notes when I dropped off the car on Sunday around 12:15PM:
Executive Selection:
Durango
Charger
Altima x2
Camry
Arteon

Emerald Club Aisle:
Mazda CX9
Chevy Malibu
350t? (I think I made a mistake here, I didn't write down the brand, maybe my phone autocorrected the model. Feels like they wouldn't put Cadillac in Emerald Aisle...)
Chevy Traverse
Nissan Altima
Hyundai Tuscon
JJTNY likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by divinebaboon
Took some notes when I dropped off the car on Sunday around 12:15PM:
Executive Selection:
Durango
Charger
Altima x2
Camry
Arteon

Emerald Club Aisle:
Mazda CX9
Chevy Malibu
350t? (I think I made a mistake here, I didn't write down the brand, maybe my phone autocorrected the model. Feels like they wouldn't put Cadillac in Emerald Aisle...)
Chevy Traverse
Nissan Altima
Hyundai Tuscon
The Caddy CT 4 and CT 5 are LCARs and replacing the Chrysler 300s, which will cease production this year so I think from EHI's perspective the Ct4/ct5 is not that special. I have driven both before, and I loved it. The interior may not be as fancy looking as a BMW, but the drive quality is very much there.

I got a BMW 330i from EA once too (not at MCO though) so it seems like occasionally you get a great car on EA or someone accidently parked it in the wrong spot.
Old Oct 2, 2023, 12:24 pm

Hey all - anyone have any updated intel on the C terminal fleet? Hoping to grab an SUV this weekend from either the main or executive aisle. I'm thinking I'll need to make the haul over to A/B for better odds.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by KS530
Hey all - anyone have any updated intel on the C terminal fleet? Hoping to grab an SUV this weekend from either the main or executive aisle. I'm thinking I'll need to make the haul over to A/B for better odds.
I think it's a matter of luck really, just go take a look and if there isn't one, then go over to A/B
Old Oct 19, 2023, 1:41 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
10/11 1130 Terminal A EA had nothing bigger than a Buick Envision to go along with the assorted Camrys and Malibus. EE had a couple minivans and larger SUVs. I didn't see anything real fun over there either as I walked through.
oftech likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 10:05 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AS MVPG, Globalist
Does anybody know what the car seat pickup process is at MCO? I'm EE so should be able to use the exec aisle but don't know where they store the car seats -- hopefully the booth out in the garage? Different National locations seem to work differently on this.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 8:13 am

Programs: National Executive Elite
10/21 Terminal B MCO around 8am, rented for 1 day. Lot was full

EA and ES had similar cars, pick your own Alitma/Camry/Malibu. In ES the only SUV's were Atlas/Q3/Compass. Premium Selection had 2 Dodge Durango, 1 Audi Q7, 3 Volvo XC90, 1 Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Upgraded to 2024 Volvo XC90 for additional $20. Car was awesome, minimal cabin noise, ACC, wired Apple Carplay, sunroof, plenty of space for people/luggage.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 7:56 pm

This evening 1/3/24 around 8PM
Side A
Emerald Aisle: Camrys, Malibus, Altimas, Tucsons, Etc, Compasses
Executive: Volvo S60, Audi A4, Chargers, Camrys, Mercedes GLB (what I wanted to take but the rearview mirror was hanging), Mercedes GLC, Equinox, Challenger, Buick Envision
Upgrades: Mercedes GLE, Defender 110 and 130, Audi Q7
Side B:
Emerald: Similar to Side A but more Rogues, RAV4, Tucsons, Cherokees
Executive, Accord, Chargers, Murano,

I went to side A first and then side B so I ended up taking a loaded Tucson with 972 miles.
Side B was significantly more empty than Side A. I wish I had stayed on Side A but the Tucson is fine for my needs and it's got a lot of nice features.
ChevyCruze likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2024, 9:56 pm

Question regarding MCO terminals: can I return a rental to the Terminal C garage?

I've understood National has cars in this garage as well, but their website only has one address for MCO.

I'm going to the Brightline station and would like to get their as quickly as possible after returning.
Old Jan 14, 2024, 3:24 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Originally Posted by Pahloco
Question regarding MCO terminals: can I return a rental to the Terminal C garage?

I've understood National has cars in this garage as well, but their website only has one address for MCO.

I'm going to the Brightline station and would like to get their as quickly as possible after returning.
Yes, you can return to Terminal C, they've been accepting returns at C for over a year now.
Pahloco likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 1:42 pm

First time renting with National and I have status matched to Executive Elite. I have rented a full size truck as it was the cheapest. If I understand it right I can still choose from the executive row correct? Would rather get a large suv, is there a decent chance of that?
Old Jan 18, 2024, 1:26 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by gef100
First time renting with National and I have status matched to Executive Elite. I have rented a full size truck as it was the cheapest. If I understand it right I can still choose from the executive row correct? Would rather get a large suv, is there a decent chance of that?
No, that is not how it works. Typically you have to rent Full Size (priced as mid-size) to take advantage of the Executive Selection. You can always ask staff at the location if they'll let you use the ES with a specific class reservation like full-size truck but YMMV. Also, I wouldn't expect any large SUVs (Tahoe, Expedition, etc.) to be on the ES at this location anyways based on recent reports.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.