Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corporate code password

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2024, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Corporate code password

This is new to me, I知 being asked to enter a password for my leisure corporate code. Any idea when this was implemented? Is it for all codes? I値l have figure out what my password is on the intranet :/
Old Apr 6, 2024, 8:07 am

I got the same. No idea what my password supposedly is and the lady in our organization who handles this stuff also no idea.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 12:56 pm

Ours started like 6 months ago. My company uses perkspot for discounts and the code is conveniently on the page you click through for booking.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 3:42 pm

Programs: american airline
did you find the password, I got the same message. thought it was my national password, but it's not
Old Apr 17, 2024, 2:13 pm

Very odd, I also started receiving this same prompt on leisure rate through my company. No idea what the password is, I kept entering my National password and didn't understand why it was not working. Corporate contract ID works fine without password, it's just the leisure contract.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by od881038
Very odd, I also started receiving this same prompt on leisure rate through my company. No idea what the password is, I kept entering my National password and didn't understand why it was not working. Corporate contract ID works fine without password, it's just the leisure contract.
What is the code for the corporate contract ID?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 6:19 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by Kmplox
What is the code for the corporate contract ID?
Check with your HR / Travel department or company intranet.

Ron.
Old May 17, 2024, 2:33 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold (LT), Nat EL Exec, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh
This is new to me, I知 being asked to enter a password for my leisure corporate code. Any idea when this was implemented? Is it for all codes? I値l have figure out what my password is on the intranet :/
Same here - and the travel manager for our organization, who signed the agreement with National (Enterprise) has no idea why the portal is asking for this. She reached out to her account manager, and she did not know either, so she's checking further into it... As our corporate (on duty) code is set up only for direct billed rentals, it's a bit of frustrating to wait for an answer... Basically in the position of paying retail for a pickup this week .
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old May 17, 2024, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by brkandjfk
Same here - and the travel manager for our organization, who signed the agreement with National (Enterprise) has no idea why the portal is asking for this. She reached out to her account manager, and she did not know either, so she's checking further into it... As our corporate (on duty) code is set up only for direct billed rentals, it's a bit of frustrating to wait for an answer... Basically in the position of paying retail for a pickup this week .
Did you try calling? Reservations might be able to bypass the password requirement.

If not you can try having them manually add your corporate code at the desk when you pick up the car. I would assume they would want to see a work ID or business card to do so though.
Old Jun 2, 2024, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by funnyfarm299
Did you try calling? Reservations mght be able to bypass the password requirement.

Has anyone been able to find out what you use for the password? No one seems to know from the company.

If not you can try having them manually add your corporate code at the desk when you pick up the car. I would assume they would want to see a work ID or business card to do so though.
Has anyone been able to find out what you use for the password? No one seems to know from the company.

Last edited by leiterk; Jun 2, 2024 at 11:24 am
Old Jun 4, 2024, 6:34 am

Wth, same here. Do we all work for the same company? Bears love us?
katstarr likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.