Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Marriott discontinued these a few years ago. They are no longer available.
Print Wikipost

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2011, 6:44 am

We have used these many times. Rarely have these been properly credited, however we always have a spare certificate with us and have no problem getting the credit when we check out. Just remember the name of the person who checks you in so he/she can verify that you actually handed one in at check-in.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 1:20 pm

Just spoke with the Reward Department and they said they would be available to print tomorrow. She noted it in my reservation.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 2:27 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ljknecht570
Just spoke with the Reward Department and they said they would be available to print tomorrow. She noted it in my reservation.
Thanks. I don't need them tomorrow or this weekend but I think it is utterly deplorable of Marriott not to have had these posted by no later than this past Tuesday. The delay is ridiculous and inexcusable.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Thanks. I don't need them tomorrow or this weekend but I think it is utterly deplorable of Marriott not to have had these posted by no later than this past Tuesday. The delay is ridiculous and inexcusable.
Have to agree w/ this. What if they get posted late afternoon & someone's already on a plane to hotel where they plan to use it & don't have access to a printer?

In today's day & age of updating websites, no reason these can't get posted to the site sooner.

Cheers.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 7:55 pm

Programs: WN CP; Hilton Diamond; IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ljknecht570
I spoke with the Platinum Line and was also told they would be available on Friday July 8th.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 9:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium; Hyatt - Globalist; United - 1K
EEO Question

Probably a stupid question and this might not be the right place...but...are you able to use the EEO more than once during the period?

For some reason I thought it was a 'one time use', but I am thinking I just made that up...

Can anyone shed either some unofficial or official light? Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2011, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by SecondCity
Probably a stupid question and this might not be the right place...but...are you able to use the EEO more than once during the period?

For some reason I thought it was a 'one time use', but I am thinking I just made that up...

Can anyone shed either some unofficial or official light? Thanks!
I have always used them several times over the past few years. I usually use about 4 a quarter.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 4:42 am

Do Silvers get access to these, or just Gold and above?
Old Jul 8, 2011, 5:30 am

Programs: Top Tiers for 2013 AA, MR, PC Thanks FT!
I see the dining BOGOs for both Renaissance and Marriott, but not the free night EEO.

These are offers for Platinum and Gold but have been transferable to anyone in the past.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 5:39 am

Programs: hh gold, marriott platinum,starwood gold, hyatt pl
EEO

This some BS on Marriott Part.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 7:01 am

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Did you notice the expiration dates on the dining are8/25 and 8/28? That is the shortest time period that I can remember.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 7:21 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
They both expire 8/28, not 8/25
Old Jul 8, 2011, 8:42 am

Programs: WN CP; Hilton Diamond; IHG Plat
I contacted the Platinum Line again this morning around 9:30 AM CST and asked them ... since I have a stay beginning tomorrow using the cert - she asserted that they would be up "sometime today". But she couldn't say when.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 9:30 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold, Everything else: Dirt
I only saw dining so far....11:30 Eastern time.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 10:22 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Saw the Dning ones today and noticed there are no exclusions in the US other than not good at Resorts? Wondering if this is a mistake. Are EEOs for room nights coming out soon?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.