Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Marriott discontinued these a few years ago. They are no longer available.
Print Wikipost

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2011, 9:13 pm

Question 2 rooms for Fri, Sat, Sun, pay daily rate x3 or x4

Hi,

I wanna book 2 rooms for 3 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun) each using EEO.
Will I pay daily rate x 4 (each room get 1 night free) or x3 (half of the total 6 nights).

Thanks.

Jay
Old Aug 17, 2011, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I believe you'll pay daily rate x 5, because you can use only one EEO certificate per stay, even if you have two rooms.

Bruce
Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bdschobel
I believe you'll pay daily rate x 5, because you can use only one EEO certificate per stay, even if you have two rooms.

Bruce
The OP could also book the 2nd room in someone else's name, as EEO is transferrable. Did this myself for a trip in Lexington in May.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 6:11 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by aacharya
The OP could also book the 2nd room in someone else's name, as EEO is transferrable. Did this myself for a trip in Lexington in May.
I actually booked two rooms in my name for 2 nights each this spring. I then printed an EEO from my account and a friend gave me an EEO from his account to use for my second room. I received buy 1 get 1 free for both rooms.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 pm

Guys I promise I read and that i'm not ignorant but I'm pretty confused.

I have already completed the B1G1 offer and used them on the Cat 4 which they are good for.

Are there codes that can be entered for each stay that is on top of the Q offer that I've already done? I stayed in a Marriott every night this week and afraid I'm not maximizing my stays

I freaking love Marriott. They really know how to treat people.

EDIT: How do I get the LNF rate? Also, I just received a notice about another B1G1 if I use a Visa card

Last edited by Tyzing; Aug 19, 2011 at 8:53 am
Old Aug 20, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond; SPG Gold; MR Platinum :)
Originally Posted by Tyzing
Guys I promise I read and that i'm not ignorant but I'm pretty confused.

I have already completed the B1G1 offer and used them on the Cat 4 which they are good for.

Are there codes that can be entered for each stay that is on top of the Q offer that I've already done? I stayed in a Marriott every night this week and afraid I'm not maximizing my stays

I freaking love Marriott. They really know how to treat people.

EDIT: How do I get the LNF rate? Also, I just received a notice about another B1G1 if I use a Visa card
Do you have a link for that?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Any news on the fall EEO dates? I have some stays later this month and it would be really handy to have them available.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:49 pm
Wow

Originally Posted by cfischer
Any news on the fall EEO dates? I have some stays later this month and it would be really handy to have them available.
I believe that someone posted this earlier either on this thread or another.
If memory serves me right, the start date will be October 28 and I think the
end date is the weekend before Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure about the start date but not the end date. Hope this helps.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Post 73

"Upcoming EEO Dates
I inquired about EEO certificates and was told that the next promo would be July 8 - Aug 28 with NO International properties offered. Promo after that won't start until October 28 and will last through Jan 15. Unusually long break between the two promos."
Old Sep 15, 2011, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Wow
I believe that someone posted this earlier either on this thread or another.
If memory serves me right, the start date will be October 28 and I think the
end date is the weekend before Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure about the start date but not the end date. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by travelismylife
"Upcoming EEO Dates
I inquired about EEO certificates and was told that the next promo would be July 8 - Aug 28 with NO International properties offered. Promo after that won't start until October 28 and will last through Jan 15. Unusually long break between the two promos."
This would be a LONG break I was hoping they would bring them out late September with the usual 3-4 week break between the EEOs. Too bad I might have to stay elsewhere because the weekend rates are much higher than w/ the competion.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 7:55 pm

Where do I find the bogo certificates?
Old Sep 17, 2011, 10:24 am

Really--no BOGO certificate from January 15 to July? Can anyone confirm this. That would be really unusual.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 1:11 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
In the past the long break was from mid January to around mid March. The dates for the EEO after the fall one have not yet been announced.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 4:48 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by SacTownGuy
Where do I find the bogo certificates?
You need to be Plat to see the BOGO cert. Assuming you are, after signing into Marriott.com, go to "Promotion Central" choose "Member Exclusive Offers" and scroll through the offers. You can actually access the "Member Exclusive Offers" directly from the "My Account" box on the home page after you sign in.

If you are not Plat, but know someone who is, just ask him/her for the cert. It's transferrable and can be shared with family and friends.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:48 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Gold Elite also receive BOGO certs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.