Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in San Francisco

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wcj1
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.

Below is a list of hotels Marriott has listed for San Francisco. Where there is a specific "Master" threads for a hotel, the name is a link to that thread:

Luxury:
St Regis San Francisco
Ritz Carlton San Francisco

Full Service:
W Hotel San Francisco
JW Marriott Union Square San Francisco
San Francisco Marriott Union Square
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
Marriott SoMA Mission Bay [San Francisco]
[GONE] Park Central (was Westin Market Street) San Francisco (rebranded as Hyatt)
Westin St. Francis, San Francisco
Westin SFO San Francisco Airport
Palace Hotel, San Francisco
Le Meridien Hotel San Francisco
San Francisco Proper, Design Hotel
Adagio Hotel, Autograph Collection (San Francisco, CA)
[GONE] Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco (re-branded as Riu Plaza San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf as of 12NOV19 - see post 134 in thread)
AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront

Limited Service:
Courtyard San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave
Courtyard San Francisco Union Square
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
Four Points by Sheraton SFO San Francisco Airport
aloft San Francisco Airport (Millbrae) SFO

Extended Stay:
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront

Timeshare:
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Francisco

Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in San Francisco

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2006, 2:26 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

The "price" is mostly a function of the hotel being quite full most of the time. Certainly you know how to "shop" for a rate so you should be able to get it for $179 for the Spring if the hotel is not too full.

The rates seems to be going up (at least twice) as the year goes on so the Wharf is getting more pricey. I am choosing to stay at the Parc in August due to price.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 3:41 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Explorist; Bonvoy Platinum
Did a search and couldn't find many reviews of the Courtyard Downtown San Francisco. Anyone have any info or opinions on this Marriott property?
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:48 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Originally Posted by holtju2
My goal was to throw in an EEO and a PP over a three night stay and thus the price is almost identical among these properties.
Can you use both of them in the same 3-day stay?
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:50 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Originally Posted by dayone
The "price" is mostly a function of the hotel being quite full most of the time. Certainly you know how to "shop" for a rate so you should be able to get it for $179 for the Spring if the hotel is not too full.

The rates seems to be going up (at least twice) as the year goes on so the Wharf is getting more pricey. I am choosing to stay at the Parc in August due to price.
I have a res @ Fisherman's Wharf for $179. I have to stick to "regular" rates so I can use my MBB.

The best I could find at Parc 55 for my dates was AAA $189. So considering that FW is a little cheaper, I think I'll stick with that.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by snorkmaster
Noticed this after reviewing a post in the Hyatt forum...

A reflag of the Pan Pacific San Francisco may be in the works.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci...27/story8.html

"The Pan Pacific, on the other hand, is close to converting to a JW Marriott"
I can confirm this. The changeover date is next Wednesday, April 19. This new JW will be a valuable addition to the S.F. portfolio. I "had" to stay at this hotel while attending a convention. Very posh. Awesome property.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 1:35 pm

The "new" JW San Francisco is now available for booking on the website. It does not appear that any corporate or discount codes have been loaded yet. I also didn't see a Cat code for Rewards stays although Rewards are available. I'm sure they will be forthcoming.
Old Apr 22, 2006, 11:46 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
JW Marriott San Francisco

Apparently this just became a Marriott property this past week. Does anyone know anything about it?

My wife and I are booked at the Ren Parc 55 in August for 5 nights, and I'm inclined to stay put, but I'm just curious if anyone has anything to tell (good or bad) about this property.
Old Apr 22, 2006, 11:58 pm
Suspended

Deleted. Initially a link to this thread that was made circular when original thread was combined with this one without explanation or attribution.

Last edited by drtdk; Apr 23, 2006 at 9:51 am Reason: Correct Sloppy Editing by Moderator
Old Apr 25, 2006, 4:56 am

JW Marriott in San Francisco

Anyone stayed at the new JW Marriott in San Franciso?

I've stayed at the Marriott downtown, Renaissance Parc 55, and Renaissance Stanford Court, and I've noticed that there is a new JW Marriott in San Franciso and I am considering booking it for my stay during the marathon in October.
Old Apr 26, 2006, 6:16 pm

San Francisco JW Marriott

Hi. I'm looking at staying at the JW Marriott during the Nike Marathon in October. Has anyone stayed there recently?

I've stayed at the Downtown Marriott, Renaissance Parc, and Renaissance Stanford Court, so any input on the JW Marriott would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 26, 2006, 8:46 pm

Haven't stayed there, but can't imagine a JW being poor. ^
Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:02 am

Programs: LT Marriott Uber Titanium; From US CP to dirt (Its been a while)
Check out http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316796 talk about just about all the SFO hotels.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:39 am

Programs: Many, slipping beneath the horizon
Originally Posted by Cindi89
Hi. I'm looking at staying at the JW Marriott during the Nike Marathon in October. Has anyone stayed there recently? I've stayed at the Downtown Marriott, Renaissance Parc, and Renaissance Stanford Court, so any input on the JW Marriott would be greatly appreciated.
Over the years, I'ver stayed at all 4, sometimes paid (for conferences), sometimes "rewards". Of them, for a combination of reasons, given you were paying about the same rate, I'd opt for the Renaissance Parc 55. If you've never had the "historic hotel" experience or revel in deja vu, the Stanford Court has a bit of that, but the overall experience from location through staff and accommodations at the Parc 55 were hard to beat.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 2:41 pm

Programs: United 1K, MR Plat, SPG Plat
Used to be the Pan Pacific

Pretty favorable reviews in trip advisor. Sounds like a good option next time I need to stay in the city.

RIP...
Old Apr 27, 2006, 3:07 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Started life as The Portman(John Portman)and I was impressed by the size of the rooms and the sunday brunch(very fancy)when it was the portman.
Great location-although the park 55 is closer to the muni.This is kinda between Union Square and Nob Hill.Very close to the theatrs also-go for it and let us know how they treat you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.