Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Tambo del Inka, Urubamba, Peru [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2020, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Tambo del Inka, Urubamba, Peru [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2013, 2:01 pm
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
I'd welcome some help with a few matters:

1. Does anyone have a good email address for the hotel? I wrote to the concierge more than a week ago and then the GM a few days later, but have not received any reply. The email address I used was the one at the hotel website: [email protected]

Concierge Urubamba <[email protected]>

2. Is it possible to buy the train tickets from Urubamba to Aguas Caliente in advance from the concierge (or the hotel travel agent)?

Yes but you can also buy directly from PeruRail.

3. Same question as #2, except for buying tickets to Machu Piccu and Huayna Piccu.

Yes, but it will be through the Tikariy travel agent located at the hotel rather than through the concierge. They took care of our Machu Picchu tickets and offered to do our PeruRail as well. I booked those directly with PeruRail through their website with email assistance from one of their reps.

Email I used was [email protected].

4. For #2 and #3, how much of a mark-up is there for buying through the hotel/travel agent over other options?

I don't remember exactly but recall that it was not an unreasonable markup.

Thanks for any help!
Old Jun 27, 2013, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Wow, that was fast. Thanks so much!
Old Jul 4, 2013, 4:35 pm

Programs: UAL SPG Hyatt
Tambo Del Inka : 2nd Impressions

Just finishing up a 5-day stay at the Tambo Del Inka (TDI). It is a repeat visit for me from 2 years ago. Writing this as I enjoy some down time sitting on the room porch facing the river and mountain.

Summary
Excellent stay. TDI has kept up its very high standards over these years. I would place TDI to be a top of the line resort anywhere in the world, comparable to the St Regis and W resorts I have visited.

Getting there & away
TDI is about an hour to hour and half from Cusco airport. It is located in the town of Urubamba in the sacred valley. From Cusco, the most logical access would be by road. I used a car service I had used before (Duptours, Sabino, see previous posts). They were waiting for me at Cusco airport even after a more than 2 hour flight delay at Lima. Charges are more than if you take a taxi, but certainly less than what the hotel would charge. I opted to keep using his service for no hassle, clean minivan, safe driver and all round reliability. The drive to TDI from Cusco takes you through the high plains before dropping into the valley. You do pass Chinchero and can consider making a stop there if you are early for check-in. Road conditions are good, with some sections looking like they are newly repaved.

Arrival and check-in
Pull up to the huge entrance portal of TDI. Line of doormen waiting to help with bags and other items. The lobby has soaring ceilings with a large fireplace in the middle. Check-in is not done at the reception desk but rather seated in comfortable couches around the fireplace. Offered a cup of freshly made coca tea to start. Took about 5-10 mins to complete the paperwork. They do hang on to your passport for a couple hours after check-in (to make copies for their lodging records I think) and I was a little unnerved the first visit 2 years back but thought nothing of it this time.

As SPG Plat, was upgraded to Junior Suite on ground floor, with a large porch facing the mountains. Also offered choice of free breakfast for duration of stay or a local gift.

Room
The Junior Suite is a large 2 room suite which I estimate to be easily 700-800 sq ft in size total. Entrance room has couch in sitting area, TV, mini bar and a chaise lounge right by french doors which open out to porch and garden. Bedroom is about the same size as the entry room, with a about 8 by 8 walk in closet, work table, TV and a table with 2 chairs by french doors which open to porch. Bathroom has 2 sinks/vanity in middle and separate glass enclosures for toilet/bidet and shower/tub.

Everything is done in muted earth tones with a lot of attention paid to the details. According to the hotel website, the rooms are done with references to Inka architectural details. The easiest one to spot would be the double-jamb main door entrance.

There is nightly turn down service. Chocolates on the pillow, tomorrow's weather forecast, slippers by the bed, lights and music on low. Great ambiance for when you return to the room after dinner. Again, attention to little details.

Restaurant
Located 1 floor down and off the main reception area. Large open space with windows for a good view of the gardens and mountains. Buffet breakfast daily at the restaurant starts at 5:30am (for the Mahu Picchu crowd) and runs through 10am. Huge spread of bread/ pastries, cold cuts, picked vegetables, fresh fruit, scrambled egg, quiche, sausages, oatmeal and a handful of kids items such as chicken nuggets. Included is also a handful of items made to order such as eggs/omelettes, french toast, quinoa pancakes and eggs benedict. Dinner is a slightly more formal affair at the restaurant. Good menu you would typically expect with a mix of local peruvian as well as "international" items. Examples include the local specialty Guinea Pig (Cuy), many different types of potatoes, Curry Chicken and various salads. Pricing was reasonable given the international standards of the hotel and restaurant. Hard to compare with what you get outside 10 mins away in Urubamba town (see below) but it is a whole different service experience. Watching the staff go about their duties was almost a pleasure. Very professional and attentive.

Pool & Spa
Pool area is located on 2nd floor, right next to spa. As pictures on their website show, it is an indoor-outdoor pool. Heated to about 70-75F based on what I could tell. More for lounging around and not serious lap swims. There is a deck that runs along the length with about 10 lounge chairs. I never saw more than 2 occupied at one time. There are changing rooms located right off the pool deck with a dry sauna (women's has a sauna as well as hot tub I've been told). One level down is the spa proper. As previous reviews have pointed out, access is only for spa treatments.

Spa is very nicely appointed and a treat (especially if you just came off the Inca Trail). Treatment sessions run from about s200-400 for a 60-90 minute treatment package. There are comfortable lounging areas with these heated recliners that look out to the garden/river. Heavenly. Make your reservations a day in advance if you want your pick of time slots.

General Hotel Facilities
The TDI facilities are almost an island oasis, separate from the conditions just outside the gates. While some may critique this, I applaud the effort that has gone into creating a truly world-class resort in the sacred valley. A well-manicured trail runs along the perimeter for those who may want to run/walk. Probably about half a mile around. There are lots of native flowers and trees planted around the property. The hotel backs up to the river and at night, if you sleep with the windows/doors open, you can hear the bubbling of the river and wake up to the birds in the morning. Make sure you reserve at least an hour or so to explore the grounds.

Outside and around TDI
Urubamba is a compact little town, all walkable. Do watch your footing as the streets and sidewalks can be uneven. Not truly wheelchair accessible but possible if you stick to the main 5 block by 5 block area around the main plaza. There is a good selection of restaurants that have already been pointed out in previous reviews. (Pizza Wasi, Red Valentino, Tres Keros, D’Anelo) These tend to cater more to the tourist crowd and appropriately priced. I’ll add a couple places which have a more local vibe.
- Municipal market at Comercio/Sucre. (From hotel main entrance, walk straight ahead, 4 blocks.) 3 level structure. 2nd & 3rd levels have local food. You can get a chicken rice plate (Pollo Millanesa) for s4 and a soda for s1. Fresh fruit juices. Good place to pick up some fruits & vegetables too. Along the streets radiating from the market, you will find vendors selling snacks like giant pop corn, fried macroni snacks and ice cream. I had no problem eating from any of the stores. Open only from mornings till about 2pm.
- Chifa Bie Jing (sp) along Av Mariscal Castilla. (From hotel main entrance, turn right, walk 2-3 blocks down to lights, turn left and walk up the street. On your left.) It is Peruvian chinese food made by a friendly chinese couple. Good menu and they can do a pretty authentic stir fry. Mains from about s10.

Final thoughts
I cannot end this without a hat tip to the wonderful staff at the hotel. As they say, first impressions count. But, it is something else when repeat impressions are just as wonderful. From the bellstaff, front desk manager, restaurant servers, spa therapists and concierge. They are all such wonderful people, almost going out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Without them, the best location and facilities would still fall short. With a staff like those I met at TDI, it transforms a stay into a truly special experience.

(I guess I have rambled on and on for quite some time. Time to stop. Happy to answer any questions you may have. I’m travelling around Peru and will be adding different posts either in the individual hotels or the Peru country section as opportunity permits.)

Cheers,
SF

Last edited by SometimesFlyer; Jul 4, 2013 at 6:52 pm Reason: Typos and added details
Old Jul 4, 2013, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by SometimesFlyer
Summary
Excellent stay. TDI has kept up its very high standards over these years. I would place TDI to be a top of the line resort anywhere in the world, comparable to the St Regis and W resorts I have visited.
I have to say this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at when it comes to service quality and attention to detail. These guys really take pride on what they do, from top to bottom.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 5:32 pm

What a wonderful review. Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2013, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by SometimesFlyer
Just finishing up a 5-day stay at the Tambo Del Inka (TDI). It is a repeat visit for me from 2 years ago. Writing this as I enjoy some down time sitting on the room porch facing the river and mountain.

Summary

Getting there & away
TDI is about an hour to hour and half from Cusco airport. It is located in the town of Urubamba in the sacred valley. From Cusco, the most logical access would be by road. I used a car service I had used before (Duptours, Sabino, see previous posts). They were waiting for me at Cusco airport even after a more than 2 hour flight delay at Lima. Charges are more than if you take a taxi, but certainly less than what the hotel would charge. I opted to keep using his service for no hassle, clean minivan, safe driver and all round reliability. The drive to TDI from Cusco takes you through the high plains before dropping into the valley. You do pass Chinchero and can consider making a stop there if you are early for check-in. Road conditions are good, with some sections looking like they are newly repaved.

Arrival and check-in
Pull up to the huge entrance portal of TDI. Line of doormen waiting to help with bags and other items. The lobby has soaring ceilings with a large fireplace in the middle. Check-in is not done at the reception desk but rather seated in comfortable couches around the fireplace. Offered a cup of freshly made coca tea to start. Took about 5-10 mins to complete the paperwork. They do hang on to your passport for a couple hours after check-in (to make copies for their lodging records I think) and I was a little unnerved the first visit 2 years back but thought nothing of it this time.

As SPG Plat, was upgraded to Junior Suite on ground floor, with a large porch facing the mountains. Also offered choice of free breakfast for duration of stay or a local gift.

Room
The Junior Suite is a large 2 room suite which I estimate to be easily 700-800 sq ft in size total. Entrance room has couch in sitting area, TV, mini bar and a chaise lounge right by french doors which open out to porch and garden. Bedroom is about the same size as the entry room, with a about 8 by 8 walk in closet, work table, TV and a table with 2 chairs by french doors which open to porch. Bathroom has 2 sinks/vanity in middle and separate glass enclosures for toilet/bidet and shower/tub.

Everything is done in muted earth tones with a lot of attention paid to the details. According to the hotel website, the rooms are done with references to Inka architectural details. The easiest one to spot would be the double-jamb main door entrance.

There is nightly turn down service. Chocolates on the pillow, tomorrow's weather forecast, slippers by the bed, lights and music on low. Great ambiance for when you return to the room after dinner. Again, attention to little details.

Restaurant
Located 1 floor down and off the main reception area. Large open space with windows for a good view of the gardens and mountains. Buffet breakfast daily at the restaurant starts at 5:30am (for the Mahu Picchu crowd) and runs through 10am. Huge spread of bread/ pastries, cold cuts, picked vegetables, fresh fruit, scrambled egg, quiche, sausages, oatmeal and a handful of kids items such as chicken nuggets. Included is also a handful of items made to order such as eggs/omelettes, french toast, quinoa pancakes and eggs benedict. Dinner is a slightly more formal affair at the restaurant. Good menu you would typically expect with a mix of local peruvian as well as "international" items. Examples include the local specialty Guinea Pig (Cuy), many different types of potatoes, Curry Chicken and various salads. Pricing was reasonable given the international standards of the hotel and restaurant. Hard to compare with what you get outside 10 mins away in Urubamba town (see below) but it is a whole different service experience. Watching the staff go about their duties was almost a pleasure. Very professional and attentive.

Pool & Spa
Pool area is located on 2nd floor, right next to spa. As pictures on their website show, it is an indoor-outdoor pool. Heated to about 70-75F based on what I could tell. More for lounging around and not serious lap swims. There is a deck that runs along the length with about 10 lounge chairs. I never saw more than 2 occupied at one time. There are changing rooms located right off the pool deck with a dry sauna (women's has a sauna as well as hot tub I've been told). One level down is the spa proper. As previous reviews have pointed out, access is only for spa treatments.

Spa is very nicely appointed and a treat (especially if you just came off the Inca Trail). Treatment sessions run from about s200-400 for a 60-90 minute treatment package. There are comfortable lounging areas with these heated recliners that look out to the garden/river. Heavenly. Make your reservations a day in advance if you want your pick of time slots.

General Hotel Facilities
The TDI facilities are almost an island oasis, separate from the conditions just outside the gates. While some may critique this, I applaud the effort that has gone into creating a truly world-class resort in the sacred valley. A well-manicured trail runs along the perimeter for those who may want to run/walk. Probably about half a mile around. There are lots of native flowers and trees planted around the property. The hotel backs up to the river and at night, if you sleep with the windows/doors open, you can hear the bubbling of the river and wake up to the birds in the morning. Make sure you reserve at least an hour or so to explore the grounds.

Outside and around TDI
Urubamba is a compact little town, all walkable. Do watch your footing as the streets and sidewalks can be uneven. Not truly wheelchair accessible but possible if you stick to the main 5 block by 5 block area around the main plaza. There is a good selection of restaurants that have already been pointed out in previous reviews. (Pizza Wasi, Red Valentino, Tres Keros, D’Anelo) These tend to cater more to the tourist crowd and appropriately priced. I’ll add a couple places which have a more local vibe.
- Municipal market at Comercio/Sucre. (From hotel main entrance, walk straight ahead, 4 blocks.) 3 level structure. 2nd & 3rd levels have local food. You can get a chicken rice plate (Pollo Millanesa) for s4 and a soda for s1. Fresh fruit juices. Good place to pick up some fruits & vegetables too. Along the streets radiating from the market, you will find vendors selling snacks like giant pop corn, fried macroni snacks and ice cream. I had no problem eating from any of the stores. Open only from mornings till about 2pm.
- Chifa Bie Jing (sp) along Av Mariscal Castilla. (From hotel main entrance, turn right, walk 2-3 blocks down to lights, turn left and walk up the street. On your left.) It is Peruvian chinese food made by a friendly chinese couple. Good menu and they can do a pretty authentic stir fry. Mains from about s10.

Final thoughts
I cannot end this without a hat tip to the wonderful staff at the hotel. As they say, first impressions count. But, it is something else when repeat impressions are just as wonderful. From the bellstaff, front desk manager, restaurant servers, spa therapists and concierge. They are all such wonderful people, almost going out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Without them, the best location and facilities would still fall short. With a staff like those I met at TDI, it transforms a stay into a truly special experience.

(I guess I have rambled on and on for quite some time. Time to stop. Happy to answer any questions you may have. I’m travelling around Peru and will be adding different posts either in the individual hotels or the Peru country section as opportunity permits.)

Cheers,
SF
As with your Hotel Paracas review, you've really done a great job here, SF. Thanks very much for taking the time and offering so many insights about TdI.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 4:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, United Gold, Virgin Silver
Great review

Your experience perfectly mirrors my own- to the letter. Glad to hear that the place has aged well. Wish I was back there...
Old Jul 14, 2013, 4:59 pm

Getting to this hotel on the cheap

If you're staying the first night in Cusco but want to get to the hotel, a cab ride will be relatively expensive since it's a good hour and a half drive. What we did is that we spent the first night in Cusco, and then we took a tour that left from Cusco around the Sacred Valley and other attractions in the area. While the tour was roundtrip, we took our luggage on the tour, and while everyone else was returning to Cusco, we asked the driver and the tour guide to drop us off at the hotel on the way back.

We found a really good tour bus that cost us 70 Soles per person (about $27) that not only took us to a bunch of places all day, but it also included a really good buffet lunch (sorry, don't have the name of the company). This is a much better value for your money than simply catching a cab at the airport and driving straight to the hotel, so consider this option when trying to get to Tambo instead of just blowing the money away on a taxi.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Question Train, entrance, other prices for visit to Machu Picchu

I've perused this thread but am still a bit confused for what my wife and I should pay for various aspects of our trip September trip to Machu Picchu from the Urubamba train station right near the hotel. Basically, unless someone strongly advises otherwise, our plan is to spend overnight at the Sanctuary Lodge. We'll be staying at TdI on both sides of that overnight trip.

Here is the price that the Tikariy travel agency at TdI has quoted.

Train the cost per person is U.S. $ 150.00.

the entrance fee to Machu Picchu per person is US $65.00

is cost of entry per person is Waynapicchu is US $78.00

I'm pretty sure the train price is round-trip, but am seeking to confirm this.

I know that Tikariy has a healthy mark-up and am prepared to pay some $$ to save time and hassles, but would appreciate any sense of how much more than the regular prices these quotes are.

Of course, any other advice is very much welcome! Thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 6:03 pm

I've perused this thread but am still a bit confused for what my wife and I should pay for various aspects of our trip September trip to Machu Picchu from the Urubamba train station right near the hotel. Basically, unless someone strongly advises otherwise, our plan is to spend overnight at the Sanctuary Lodge. We'll be staying at TdI on both sides of that overnight trip.

Here is the price that the Tikariy travel agency at TdI has quoted.

Train the cost per person is U.S. $ 150.00.

the entrance fee to Machu Picchu per person is US $65.00

is cost of entry per person is Waynapicchu is US $78.00

I'm pretty sure the train price is round-trip, but am seeking to confirm this.

I know that Tikariy has a healthy mark-up and am prepared to pay some $$ to save time and hassles, but would appreciate any sense of how much more than the regular prices these quotes are.

Of course, any other advice is very much welcome! Thanks.
Why aren't you asking the tour company? Those prices sound about right. Peru Rail is around $70 each way. You can save more money by taking a taxi up to Ollantaytambo (~15mins). It would save you around $40 per person if you used Inca Rail. I could be wrong but I think there is only one train per day going to and from the hotel, whereas the other train station has many more times available.

Using the website to buy the tickets to the park is a kind of a hassle. Since you are already spending the $$ to stay at the lodge I think those prices are decent.

Check out Tres Keros while you are in Urubamba. It's about a 5-8 minute walk from the resort and opens after 5pm.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 6:11 pm
akp

Definitely stay at sanctuary lodge. Fantastic.

Don't stay at tambo the night before. Go into ollantaytambo (great hotel option el albergue) and take the early train to mp. We got to sanctuary lodge around noon, ate and napped and got into the citadel around 2. It was nearly deserted.

We also entered mp te next day and hiked to the sun gate at dawn. Second entrance ticket required but IMO well worth it. It's the whole point of the trip, right?

Save tambo for after mp.

In urubamba, also check out q'anela. We didnt go to tres keros as we thought it would be too pricey with the three kids. Can't say enough good about q'anela.

Anita
Old Jul 21, 2013, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
Why aren't you asking the tour company? Those prices sound about right. Peru Rail is around $70 each way. You can save more money by taking a taxi up to Ollantaytambo (~15mins). It would save you around $40 per person if you used Inca Rail. I could be wrong but I think there is only one train per day going to and from the hotel, whereas the other train station has many more times available.

Using the website to buy the tickets to the park is a kind of a hassle. Since you are already spending the $$ to stay at the lodge I think those prices are decent.

Check out Tres Keros while you are in Urubamba. It's about a 5-8 minute walk from the resort and opens after 5pm.
Thanks, Astro. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but I have asked the tour company, if what you mean is Tikariy.

Anyway, Tres Keros is definitely on our list.

Originally Posted by akp
Definitely stay at sanctuary lodge. Fantastic.

Don't stay at tambo the night before. Go into ollantaytambo (great hotel option el albergue) and take the early train to mp. We got to sanctuary lodge around noon, ate and napped and got into the citadel around 2. It was nearly deserted.

We also entered mp te next day and hiked to the sun gate at dawn. Second entrance ticket required but IMO well worth it. It's the whole point of the trip, right?

Save tambo for after mp.

In urubamba, also check out q'anela. We didnt go to tres keros as we thought it would be too pricey with the three kids. Can't say enough good about q'anela.

Anita
Thanks, Anita. We're going to stay at TdI for several nights, so staying both before and after going to MP is no problem in terms of our schedule.

Again, perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but in terms of access to MP what is the advantage of spending the night before at Ollantaytambo? The train from Urumbbamba gets us to AC at about 9:30 a.m. So I'd think that leave us plenty of time to get up to MP and the Sanctuary Lodge, and check out MP that day.

Now, if OTOH you're suggesting Ollantaytambo as a destination in and of itself, that sounds likes it's worth considering and El Albregue indeed looks nice. Is that why you're recommending Ollan, or am I missing something here.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 11:54 pm
akp

Thanks, Astro. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but I have asked the tour company, if what you mean is Tikariy.

Anyway, Tres Keros is definitely on our list.

Thanks, Anita. We're going to stay at TdI for several nights, so staying both before and after going to MP is no problem in terms of our schedule.

Again, perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but in terms of access to MP what is the advantage of spending the night before at Ollantaytambo? The train from Urumbbamba gets us to AC at about 9:30 a.m. So I'd think that leave us plenty of time to get up to MP and the Sanctuary Lodge, and check out MP that day.

Now, if OTOH you're suggesting Ollantaytambo as a destination in and of itself, that sounds likes it's worth considering and El Albregue indeed looks nice. Is that why you're recommending Ollan, or am I missing something here.
Yes, I'd recommend Ollanta as a destination of itself.

Tambo is a great base for exploring the Sacred Valley, but the town of Urubamba itself doesn't have a lot of charm or tourist sites. (Good restaurants, though!)

Ollanta is lovely and interesting town and has some great ruins, along with a historically and visually appealing town. El Albergue is not as luxurious as either Sanctuary Lodge or Tambo del Inka, but it is quite charming and the restaurant there is fabulous. There are lots of other hotel choices in Ollanta but we were quite happy with El Albergue.

Enjoy your trip.

Anita
Old Jul 22, 2013, 2:01 am

Programs: WN A-list, Hyatt Glob, HH DM, Marriott Plat
I second that. The hotel is great and so is the restaurant hosted inside the hotel. But the ruins are fantastic, a must see. You can see some pictures in my trip report http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20593669-post21.html

Originally Posted by akp
Yes, I'd recommend Ollanta as a destination of itself.

Tambo is a great base for exploring the Sacred Valley, but the town of Urubamba itself doesn't have a lot of charm or tourist sites. (Good restaurants, though!)

Ollanta is lovely and interesting town and has some great ruins, along with a historically and visually appealing town. El Albergue is not as luxurious as either Sanctuary Lodge or Tambo del Inka, but it is quite charming and the restaurant there is fabulous. There are lots of other hotel choices in Ollanta but we were quite happy with El Albergue.

Enjoy your trip.

Anita
Old Aug 23, 2013, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

After flying SFO-LIM-CUZ and arriving in CUZ late morning, we'll arrange a ride straight from there to TdI. A few questions:

1. Are there any particular places on the way to buy liquor, wine and/or snacks for the occasional drink (though we're certainly looking forward to pisco sours at the restaurants or bars on our trip!) or between-meal bite?
2. Should we simply wait until we get to Urubamba, or are there no/lousy options there?
3. Would buying alcohol and/or wine in Peru be much more expensive than buying duty-free en at an airport along the way?

Thanks for any advice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.