Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by gogiantsfan11
I had canceled my old Amex before the transfer but still received the credit card.. which i did not activated. The day the link came on for the Jetblue plus I applied and got "sorry you already have a card". Today in the mail i received a letter that says.. During the transition to the Jetblue credit card program of Barclaycard we noticed that you expressed interest in one of our new Jetblue credit card. Now that the transition is complete, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to learn about the new jetblue Card.
So, it sounds like I can now reapply for the card and get it.
Old May 4, 2016, 8:29 am

Good luck....I got the same letter, applied and was denied (for the plus card). Now have to call to see what's going on. They have had a terrible transition!
Old May 4, 2016, 9:14 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
was everyone supposed to get the 5,000 pts offer?
Old May 5, 2016, 8:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Just tried to activate my converted card from Amex (closed before conversion but still got the card like people have mentioned) but after prompting to log in, it says all my cards are already activated without seeing the Jet Blue card.. Did anyone have to create a new login?
Old May 6, 2016, 2:35 pm

Cancelled my JB Amex in Jan. Applied for Barclay's (plus) card a week ago. It came today. Have already met the 1k spending requirement. Also, the $99 fee was the first charge on the online statement.

frudd...yes, I had to create new log in. Maybe because I cancelled Amex before applying?
Old May 6, 2016, 2:55 pm

Anyone know when the 10% rebate on award flights posts? Is it after booking or only after the flight itself?
Old May 6, 2016, 3:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by LUPY48
Cancelled my JB Amex in Jan. Applied for Barclay's (plus) card a week ago. It came today. Have already met the 1k spending requirement. Also, the $99 fee was the first charge on the online statement.

frudd...yes, I had to create new log in. Maybe because I cancelled Amex before applying?
I tried creating a new login and says the account cannot be found.. maybe the long delay of not activating it (and/or cancelling the Amex) deleted my account.
Old May 6, 2016, 5:43 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by frudd38
Just tried to activate my converted card from Amex (closed before conversion but still got the card like people have mentioned) but after prompting to log in, it says all my cards are already activated without seeing the Jet Blue card.. Did anyone have to create a new login?
Supposedly they used an old data file to mail out the new cards but did reconcile afterwards, before the conversion date. So if you closed your AMEX before the conversion, your account mostly likely was expunged before the conversion date and there's no account currently open at Barclays.
Old May 7, 2016, 8:23 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Has Any Prior Amex Cardmember Converted to JetBlue Plus Card

I called Barclays a couple of days ago to try to product change my Amex convert JetBlue MasterCard to the JetBlue Plus Card. The rep told me to call back on Friday. He implied that they were working on some sort of process to handle customers who wanted to do a product change to the JetBlue Plus card. However, he did not sound really confident so I'm not sure if that's really true
Old May 7, 2016, 9:32 pm

Ughhh

Never had the Amex JetBlue Card. But so far barclaycard is terrible . I haven't received any points transferered to my Trueblue account even tho my Barclaycard has over 45,000 points . Called customer service they act like its not an issue that I am unable to use my points ! Hopefully someone else is having the issues and knows how to resolve it .
Old May 8, 2016, 4:31 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by RafaelMagura
Never had the Amex JetBlue Card. But so far barclaycard is terrible . I haven't received any points transferered to my Trueblue account even tho my Barclaycard has over 45,000 points . Called customer service they act like its not an issue that I am unable to use my points ! Hopefully someone else is having the issues and knows how to resolve it .
Same here. Barclays has abysmal customer service so instead I expedited the issue with JetBlue. They said it's a known issue with some cards not linking correctly. So JetBlue is working with Barclay to rectify my account. It's been weeks though and still no fix.
Old May 8, 2016, 10:51 pm
Suspended

I got the JetBlue credit card with the $99 fee and I've met my $1000 spend. How long before the bonus posts?
Old May 9, 2016, 6:01 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by jetsetter
I called Barclays a couple of days ago to try to product change my Amex convert JetBlue MasterCard to the JetBlue Plus Card. The rep told me to call back on Friday. He implied that they were working on some sort of process to handle customers who wanted to do a product change to the JetBlue Plus card. However, he did not sound really confident so I'm not sure if that's really true
Thanks for the update. I called back in mid-April looking to do the same thing, and the rep said "hopefully by the end of the month." To his credit, he was honest that he didn't think they were gonna make it.
Old May 9, 2016, 1:03 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
Originally Posted by ymx
I'm going through the most arduous "account security" process of having to send them copies of my social, my drivers license and a copy of a utility bill.
They just asked me to do this and I refused. Why would I put my identity at risk, my security, just to jump through a ridiculous bureaucratic hoop?! The idea of putting this information in an envelope and sending it to a USPS PO Box is crazy.

No thanks. The points aren't worth it.
Old May 9, 2016, 10:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by dw
Supposedly they used an old data file to mail out the new cards but did reconcile afterwards, before the conversion date. So if you closed your AMEX before the conversion, your account mostly likely was expunged before the conversion date and there's no account currently open at Barclays.
The issue is that TrueBlue still recognizes you as an active cardmember. I called JetBlue and they said that the bank doesn't have to notify them when someone cancels a card. So I have a Badge for the new card even though I've never had it. I cancelled my Amex in January and am terrified to apply for the new card out of fear of them rejecting me by saying I'm a current cardmember.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.