Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2016, 11:49 am

My experience - Barclays reps don't have a clue what happens to payments caught in the transition. I made a payment to my Amex over the weekend, which hit my bank statement on Monday, but my JB Barclay account was not reflecting this payment. I called and was told I shouldn't have paid Amex and that I needed to make the payment again to Barclays and Amex would not follow with claiming the money or would refund it in 7-10 days.

Amex CS did state that the payment would go through and they would notify Barclays in 24-48 hrs. This did happen fortunately. However, they have been unable to tell me what has happened to all my Amex JB account history that is no longer accessible via the website, or how I go about getting statement information, as they can't see it either.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:13 pm

Has anyone been approved for both the Jetblue Plus and the Jetblue Business on the same day? Does Barclays combine pulls? Thx.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:22 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Can anyone guess as to how long Barclays will take to post bonus points? My 1st statement closed a couple days ago and I now have 1000 TrueBlue points pending. Should I expect the 30k bonus to hit with the 2nd statement, or does Barclays tend to post bonuses once the statement is paid off?
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:59 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by gr99gt
Can anyone guess as to how long Barclays will take to post bonus points? My 1st statement closed a couple days ago and I now have 1000 TrueBlue points pending. Should I expect the 30k bonus to hit with the 2nd statement, or does Barclays tend to post bonuses once the statement is paid off?
Just we can compile some data points....

- Can you confirm that $1000 of charges posted before your first statement cut?
- If so, does the statement not indicate that you earned 30,000 bonus points?
Old Mar 28, 2016, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by dw

Yes, the 1000 is shown on my 1st statement. I received the card in the mail 3/16, made the purchases 3/18, and the statement closed on 3/26.

In the "Rewards Summary" section of the statement it lists "TrueBlue points earned on all other purchases" as 1,000. But the "Bonus TrueBlue points" earned says 0.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 1:12 pm

You have to pay annual fee before statement close in order to see the bonus points .
Old Mar 28, 2016, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by bayareas
You have to pay annual fee before statement close in order to see the bonus points .
Good to know, thanks. My annual fee has yet to be charged. Hopefully it shows up before the next statement cuts so I can quickly pay it.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by VolareOooCantareOoo
Any update on the personal/business combo app? And to confirm, you weren't a past AMEX cardholder, right?
Originally Posted by escapefromnyc004
I'm also really curious about this. I wonder if using the same SS on 2 applications creates any 30K bonus flags. My business has a TIN/EIN, but you still normally need to put in a SS# for these applications.
Sorry I didn't see your posts earlier. I wasn't approved for the Business card. Reason given was that I'm a new Barclay's customer (true) and they want to see some business / activity on the account they approved before considering me for a second card. I tried (twice) to have them split the unnecessary 5-digit credit limit they assigned to the personal card but no ... they just didn't want to give me a second Barclay's card right now. The analyst suggested I try again in a few months.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by gr99gt
Originally Posted by dw

Originally Posted by bayareas
I am in the same boat here. Approved 3/12, met $1k spending 3/22, paid off balance 3/24, statement closed 3/25 and did not receive the 30k bonus points.

Oddly enough, I haven't been billed the $99 AF either...even on the statement that closed 3/25. Terms say AF "must be paid" before receiving the welcome bonus. Not sure when they are planning to bill it as it's been over 2 weeks already.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Sorry I didn't see your posts earlier. I wasn't approved for the Business card. Reason given was that I'm a new Barclay's customer (true) and they want to see some business / activity on the account they approved before considering me for a second card. I tried (twice) to have them split the unnecessary 5-digit credit limit they assigned to the personal card but no ... they just didn't want to give me a second Barclay's card right now. The analyst suggested I try again in a few months.
Thanks so much for posting this.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 6:34 pm

Husband applied for personal and business same day. Approved right away for personal went to pending for business. Got a note int he mail that said denied because "sufficient credit with barclaycard." Called and they tried to say because they just approved him for a personal they did not think he needed a business one.. Of course two separate things. Put on hold and did a credit pull with transunion and came back and said there was not enough to make a decision (this is a newer company of his 2 years and it has one chase ink plus card). So, they agree to re pull using experian and he was approved. I applied the same day and got a note saying I was denied because I already have the card. (I canceled with amex before the last day of March 18th) So, I will wait a little while and reapply at a later date.
Old Mar 29, 2016, 6:31 am

Wife's card first statement no annual fee on statement, no bonus posted.
My card yet to close... will see..
Old Mar 29, 2016, 7:22 am

Programs: Free agent
Haven't even activated my Barclay's card yet. Already suitably unimpressed with their customer service. I may just pay the balance off and close it.
Old Mar 29, 2016, 1:38 pm

Bonus

From the Barclays FAQ:

Q: How many bonus points will I earn for activating and using the card in the first 90 days?
A: A limited time bonus offer will allow you to earn 10,000 bonus points after making $1,000 in purchases with your credit card account within 90 days of account opening – purchases that are not later returned or rescinded. This one-time offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Your bonus points will be deposited into your TrueBlue account 4-6 weeks after your qualifying transactions have posted.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by sdizzy777
From the Barclays FAQ:
Q: How many bonus points will I earn for activating and using the card in the first 90 days?
A: A limited time bonus offer...
Gee thanks but it doesn't answer my questions of when the annual fee will be charged since other places it says you have to pay the fee to get the sign up bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.