Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2016, 6:00 am

Just to let you that there are still some of us who cancelled our Amex cards and got the Barclays card that still haven't had a single point post through 4 billing cycles.

Calls to Mosaic line go like this: "We're aware of it. We're working on it. Call us back in two weeks if they don't post."

Anybody have any ideas how I can get my 60,000 points? Don't say call barclays. They are beyond useless.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by rover4618
OK refinement has anybody been approved for any 2 cards ? Does not need to be on the same day just since this promotion began.
My husband applied same day for both credit cards. Business and personal. Was approved for personal right away and went to review for Business. Call the reconsideration line right away and was grilled about his business. Why did he need another jetblue card when he just got one. My husband over and over kept trying to explain one is for business and one is personal. Took forever on the phone but was eventually approved. This was on the day the cards came out.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 6:10 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Brattflyer
Just to let you that there are still some of us who cancelled our Amex cards and got the Barclays card that still haven't had a single point post through 4 billing cycles.

Calls to Mosaic line go like this: "We're aware of it. We're working on it. Call us back in two weeks if they don't post."

Anybody have any ideas how I can get my 60,000 points? Don't say call barclays. They are beyond useless.
I'm having the same issue with my business card. 4 billing cycles and still no points transfer. Call JetBlue and have them escalate it to management. That's what they have done for me. Supposedly they are waiting for a software fix from Barclays that will let JetBlue manually link the accounts. Right now my (and your cards) aren't linked with the true blue account and I'm told there is nothing they can do until the software fix is completed.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I've had spend based points and flight rebates post but I still have not received my 30,000 points. I'm now into my 2nd cycle but haven't had to pay a bill yet due to timing of purchases. So I was thinking that they were waiting for me to pay the bill but maybe it is a glitch of some sort.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:12 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I've had spend based points and flight rebates post but I still have not received my 30,000 points. I'm now into my 2nd cycle but haven't had to pay a bill yet due to timing of purchases. So I was thinking that they were waiting for me to pay the bill but maybe it is a glitch of some sort.
Yes, you need to payoff the bill that includes the annual fee before the bonus posts. Mine posted right after the statement that included my payments.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by gr99gt
Yes, you need to payoff the bill that includes the annual fee before the bonus posts. Mine posted right after the statement that included my payments.
Good to know thanks
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:48 pm

I just got off the phone with Barclays. I applied for the business card and they said the credit side was good but they are going to send me a letter requesting some sort of verification of business ownership.

I am Ebay sole proprietor so no business certificate or taxes filed ($3,500 gross income ) any ideas of what I can provide them to satisfy their needs ?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
edit: redacted because I was talking about something I don't know the answer to
Old Jul 25, 2016, 5:39 pm

What's the reconsideration line? Even on the personal card, it says i'll heard back in 30 days. Very odd with a perfect credit history getting 'not approved automatically' for a personal card
Old Jul 26, 2016, 9:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Mosaic for Spending 50K

Anyone have experience with this yet?
How long does it actually take to update after meeting spend?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
Originally Posted by rover4618
I just applied for the business card and got a message " reviewing application and if we need further info will we call you on the number on the application"

FICO over 800

The game is getting incrementally harder every year.
Really.

I applied for the World Elite MC online, was told they needed more time. Got a letter () about 5 days later requesting utility bill to verify address. Mailed this ASAP (no fax or email offered). Now almost 2 weeks later I found a # to call and the agent gave me this website to check: www.myapplicationstatus.com

It told me they wouldn't be issuing me a card and a letter would be mailed with an explanation (what were they waiting for?).

I'm sure it will be due to having too many cards already (or too many new ones), not my 800+ FICO.

But why ask for address verification when they should have already known the outcome? Spite?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 10:04 am

The business card proved tooooo much of a hassle with them asking for proof of ownership etc.

Out of boredom yesterday at work I applied for the personal card with the 30K fully expecting to have to hassle again but to my surprise was approved instantly.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 11:26 am

JetBlue Business and your credit report

Hi all,

For those of you who have the JetBlue Business card, does the card show up on your credit reports? I think DoC had one data point that said it did. If it doesn't, I'm thinking of getting it so that I can get back under 5/24 for Chase.

Thanks!
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by SFOTerry
But why ask for address verification when they should have already known the outcome? Spite?
Maybe the bank was testing for your level of interest (or desperation). They often view too much interest with suspicion. Did they have any legit reason to verify your address if you have a long credit history and a 800+ score?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by pipput1
Hi all,

For those of you who have the JetBlue Business card, does the card show up on your credit reports? I think DoC had one data point that said it did. If it doesn't, I'm thinking of getting it so that I can get back under 5/24 for Chase.

Thanks!
DoC said that credit utilization was being reported, or just card opening?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.