Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:43 pm

Programs: Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by htb
Complimentary and free of charge upgrade? The IC Bali has never upgraded to CLUB without co-payment.

In the CLUB rooms you will get better toiletries. The Duplexes are two-story rooms with a sitting area in the lower level and the bed in the upper level. If you are alone, that probably won't be of much use. If there are several people in the room, the separation can be welcome. Also, keep in mind that the Duplexes are on the top floor.

HTB.
Hi and thanks for the info.
I guess I received the upgrade as am a new RA as of last week.
Travelling with my gf so any further recommendations on room most welcome.
I've stayed here 3 times in the last year but never experienced either of these room types.

Top floor is no issue either.
Thanks in advance to all !
Old Apr 8, 2015, 8:14 am

I'm not a fan of the Duplex Suites - the Club rooms are very nice. I think the Duplex Suite would work if you had a child or if one of you gets up earlier than the other - means you have somewhere to sit.

I'm currently in an Uluwatu suite which is extremely nice.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:41 am

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Booked a Club Room using my BOGO cert thru cashback web. Few days prior my arrival, rsvp team disable upgrade my room category due to unavailable room (due to Easter weekend). They offered a Club Room with the rate at lower room category (Singaraja Duplex Suite) normal rate at USD350/night. Took the deal. Just now, got confirmation from cashback web the reservation being honored. Total spent about USD290 for 3D2N stay at Club Room. The Club lounge just awesome and easily assessible at 1st floor.
Old May 13, 2015, 2:32 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
For any folks planning points redemptions at the IC Bali at least at the moment (looking at end May / early June dates) it appears one is offered Singaraja category room for 35K points instead of the usual Resort Classic. Not sure that is a blip or whether from now on one will get Singaraja offered as standard. Would be nice, but also a bit odd if Classic is excluded. Normally, at ICs that make more than 1 category available for redemption one would expect both Classic and Singaraja to be offered, but who knows. YMMV.
Old May 15, 2015, 8:05 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Originally Posted by demue
For any folks planning points redemptions at the IC Bali at least at the moment (looking at end May / early June dates) it appears one is offered Singaraja category room for 35K points instead of the usual Resort Classic. Not sure that is a blip or whether from now on one will get Singaraja offered as standard. Would be nice, but also a bit odd if Classic is excluded. Normally, at ICs that make more than 1 category available for redemption one would expect both Classic and Singaraja to be offered, but who knows. YMMV.
Thanks for the alert. I had one CFN followed by 1 points and wife had 1 CFN + 1 points back to back (4 nights total) and we were offered and reserved into Resort Classic few months back. In the mean time I received this year's CFNs. So I went ahead and booked us into Singaraja (classic was not offered) using the CFNs and cancelled the points nights. So now we have a mix with first nights being RCs and second night being Singarajas. I hope they make all 4 Singarajas since they are back to back. We requested a free rollaway. I hope they oblige. We don't care about any upgrades but would be glad if we get any.

Are there any good walk-able breakfast places? I hear the food outside is cheap/good so don't care about free breakfast upgrades or paid breakfast if available nearby. Also do you all suggest any reliable but economical driver/rental? We are there 4 nights with a big and a small kid.

Thanks in advance.
Old May 15, 2015, 11:15 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by FT-hss
Also do you all suggest any reliable but economical driver/rental? We are there 4 nights with a big and a small kid.
The hotel will be happy to provide you with reliable but non-economical driver/rental.

In 2008 I used http://balicarrent.com/ without a problem.

HTB.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:22 am
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Staying here on late aug-early sept.

Booked Singajara King, Upgraded to Classic Resort Suite.
From their website it seems this suite is not bookable and theres no other different named suites that match the sq footage of the room, and they have 8 of it in the property. Perhaps its specially for upgrading plats/ambs ?

was also offered USD 60+21%VAT/room/night for club access, from what i've read in this thread, its quite a steal.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
Originally Posted by jedicat666
Staying here on late aug-early sept.

was also offered USD 60+21%VAT/room/night for club access, from what i've read in this thread, its quite a steal.
The price is right as long as you plan to spent breakfast/happy hour at the hotel and enjoy the good cocktails at the beach bar
Old Jun 8, 2015, 1:31 pm
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by no_idea
The price is right as long as you plan to spent breakfast/happy hour at the hotel and enjoy the good cocktails at the beach bar
That will definitely happen
Old Jun 11, 2015, 5:22 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
60++ USD is a pretty decent offer. For that price it is worth considering. It used to be 100-120++ USD which is too steep unless (as I have said before) you can "drink like a fish" during cocktail hour every day.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 10:41 pm

Programs: IC Ambassador
No upgrade for Ambassador at ICBali

Hi all,

Don't know if this page is the right place for this but here goes. Book a club room for 3 nights at IC Bali, they replied saying that the next available upgrade is not available as the rooms are all taken up and they will give me a US150++ discount instead. I checked online, and the club suite is actually available for booking. Strange. Does this happen often?
Old Jun 24, 2015, 11:11 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Sfcalling
Hi all,

Don't know if this page is the right place for this but here goes. Book a club room for 3 nights at IC Bali, they replied saying that the next available upgrade is not available as the rooms are all taken up and they will give me a US150++ discount instead. I checked online, and the club suite is actually available for booking. Strange. Does this happen often?
I think this is not the right place. Anyway check price difference from singaraja duplex to Club room to see if the US150++ would be a good deal (singaraja duplex upgrades to Club room). What Club suite do you mean, actually there is no suite with that name.

BR FC
Old Jun 25, 2015, 2:29 am

Originally Posted by fairchecker
I think this is not the right place. Anyway check price difference from singaraja duplex to Club room to see if the US150++ would be a good deal (singaraja duplex upgrades to Club room). What Club suite do you mean, actually there is no suite with that name.

BR FC
I booked the regular Club room, they told me the next upgrade was not available. The next upgrade is Club Duplex Suite, no?
Old Jun 25, 2015, 2:59 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Sfcalling
I booked the regular Club room, they told me the next upgrade was not available. The next upgrade is Club Duplex Suite, no?
Yes Club Duplex Suite is next. I would kindly ask them if it is possible to make it available and also mention that you see availability, normally they can also double upgrade you (or someone else to make it available) When I'm back home I can pm you email from Club manager if you want.

BR FC
Old Jun 25, 2015, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by fairchecker
Yes Club Duplex Suite is next. I would kindly ask them if it is possible to make it available and also mention that you see availability, normally they can also double upgrade you (or someone else to make it available) When I'm back home I can pm you email from Club manager if you want.

BR FC
The email of the Club manager would be great. Thank you so much. But I don't want to make a fuss out of it too, furthermore i have already agreed to take the club room at a lower rate. Ah well. We will see what happens. Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.