Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC The Palazzo Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2017, 1:23 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta, Qantas, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by stimpy
Is stacking FHR and RA working here now in 2017? What to expect for upgrades? Is it better to book a higher class room to get a larger suite upgrade?

Also, has anyone stayed in this room? Prestige luxury king suite-concierge floor-svc 720sf-ultra plush hitec-free wifi enjoy private champagne check-in on 23rd floor premium cocktails and food presentations daily in the prestige lounge-daily turn down service spa-fitness and bus ctr access- 130sf lux bath air conditioning newspaper bathroom amenities am-fm radio fax machine voice mail all news channel
Again,you are getting a basic entry level suite with lounge access added in.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Has anyone booked one of the Cabanas? What is the pool scene like on a Saturday?
Old Jun 27, 2017, 12:03 am

Are paid stays at Palazzo booked through IHG site still capped at 2000 points regardless number of nights?

IHG site priced much higher than book directly with Palazzo where I can buy 2 nights and the 3rd night free.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat (+LTP), VS Silver
Originally Posted by zqsn5678
Are paid stays at Palazzo booked through IHG site still capped at 2000 points regardless number of nights?

IHG site priced much higher than book directly with Palazzo where I can buy 2 nights and the 3rd night free.
Yes - afraid so.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Has anyone booked one of the Cabanas? What is the pool scene like on a Saturday?
Not done it for a while but it's not bad the better option is the Tau beach club or whatever they call it now. Cabanas were a bit pricey last time I did it though.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Alaska Geo
Again,you are getting a basic entry level suite with lounge access added in.
Has anyone booked/stayed here recently as an Expedia Gold member? If so, what upgrades/benefits, if any, did you receive? Thanks!
Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by zs58
Has anyone booked/stayed here recently as an Expedia Gold member? If so, what upgrades/benefits, if any, did you receive? Thanks!
Does Expedia Gold get you anything useful anywhere? I get it free from HSBC but have never bothered trying to claim it as I try to avoid using Expedia like the plague.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 9:38 pm

Was just there 7/28 - 7-31. Tao was thumping on Saturday, but elbow to elbow. Usually see them play beach ball but too crowded.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 9:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Apologies if it's been answered already - I couldn't find an answer. Do I get Ambassador benefits and points for bookings made directly on palazzo.com? I can't see anywhere to input my IHG Rewards Club card number...
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by wmaciej
Apologies if it's been answered already - I couldn't find an answer. Do I get Ambassador benefits and points for bookings made directly on palazzo.com? I can't see anywhere to input my IHG Rewards Club card number...
I’ve received Amb benefits before by simply emailing Venetian Palazzo reservations after booking with details of my IHG number. I’ve struggled with points though when booking direct - it is hardly worth arguing given you only get 2000 base points plus tier bonus.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:23 pm

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by davidw70
I’ve received Amb benefits before by simply emailing Venetian Palazzo reservations after booking with details of my IHG number. I’ve struggled with points though when booking direct - it is hardly worth arguing given you only get 2000 base points plus tier bonus.
thanks. Did you get the points in the end? I'm just shy of renewing my Spire status and every point counts
Old Aug 14, 2017, 12:05 am

Originally Posted by wmaciej
thanks. Did you get the points in the end? I'm just shy of renewing my Spire status and every point counts
No - I was told the rate was too discounted to qualify (which is why I booked via Palazzo as it was a better rate than IHG).
Old Aug 18, 2017, 12:26 pm

if I use BOGO ambassador weekend certificate, do I still pay the resort fee on the 2nd night at venetian or palazzo??
Old Sep 7, 2017, 2:42 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
if I use BOGO ambassador weekend certificate, do I still pay the resort fee on the 2nd night at venetian or palazzo??
Would like to hear as well... Reports of being charged the resort fee on even Chase Free Nights at the Venetian, but I've never paid anything for stays at other IC or CP's for free nights.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 2:32 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by zzrayzz
I am currently Plat Amb, looking to use my AMB cert at palazzo.
I am Plat but no Amb. However, I'm considering purchasing Amb in order to use the cert at the Palazzo. What are my chances of using the cert considering that my dates are fixed?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.