Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC The Palazzo Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2023, 3:29 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Follow up question:
What is the exact room type at Venezia tower for the suites with gardens ?
Old Jul 16, 2023, 3:34 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by HadesNL
Follow up question:
What is the exact room type at Venezia tower for the suites with gardens ?
Venezia Tower Luxury Suite, BUT the suites with gardens are only on one floor. We have booked them for a few clients via TravelZork Travel. They have to be specially requested, I believe. The issue is there is just not a lot of inventory. It only comes up once a year or so. Last time I looked into it was more than a year ago. Hosts or Luxury Travel agents should be abe to secure, and/or you might have some success dealing with V/P "in-house reservations."

I do not do a lot of business with V/P since I am not a fan of the property; I think that Wynn Las Vegas (Tower Suites, Wynn and Encore), Four Seasons, Aria Sky Suites, and Crockfords (suites) provide a much more elevated experience overall (broad stroke).
HadesNL likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2023, 3:43 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Super, thanks for the clarification,
Interesting to know!
Husband is the heavy duty gambler but more via a side step of the Celebrity Cruise Captains Club > MgM-Rewards status match
So our experience at the competition is fairly limited as he prefers his usual tables at the Bellagio
Old Jul 16, 2023, 4:10 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by HadesNL
Super, thanks for the clarification,
Interesting to know!
Husband is the heavy duty gambler but more via a side step of the Celebrity Cruise Captains Club > MgM-Rewards status match
So our experience at the competition is fairly limited as he prefers his usual tables at the Bellagio
My thought is that if you are redeeming points, sure. Why not, especially for a favorable points redemption? It's a fine property, but it's a gigantic hotel, mass-market luxury, with over 8k rooms, and just does not have the vibe I like when seeking out 5* luxury. Otherwise, I don't see it compelling to stay at V/P due to IHG status. On the plus side, they have always kept up on renovating the rooms, and all the rooms are one-room suites that are a nice configuration and amount of space.

Can you do better in Vegas? I think so. But, that's also one reason I suggest Prestige to give you a bit more of a VIP experience in an extraordinarily large property.
Old Sep 22, 2023, 8:56 am

Hi all, free breakfast as diamond is not included at the Palazzo?
Old Sep 22, 2023, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by daruda
Hi all, free breakfast as diamond is not included at the Palazzo?
No. This is InterContinental Alliance Hotel run by Sands.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by ProjectSunburst
No. This is InterContinental Alliance Hotel run by Sands.
Is comp upgrade included or nothing?
Old Sep 27, 2023, 9:52 am

Programs: Aadvantage platinum; IHG Spire
Originally Posted by daruda
Is comp upgrade included or nothing?
Technically nothing, but if you’re lucky you may get upgraded. I have a 50% success rate of getting upgraded, but only when they’ve been full due to conferences
Old Oct 2, 2023, 8:36 am

Anyone an email address to contact regarding reservation with luck of respons?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.