Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia in-flight catering thread. Post your photos here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia in-flight catering thread. Post your photos here

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2023, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can anyone comment on what is offered for domestic business class? I am flying IBZ-MAD. Will there be a tray meal? or just chips/nuts?
Old Jul 27, 2023, 3:06 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Can anyone comment on what is offered for domestic business class? I am flying IBZ-MAD. Will there be a tray meal? or just chips/nuts?
I think you're flying Iberia Express (I2) here, check their menus at https://www.iberiaexpress.com/en/gen...-menu-business
Old Jul 27, 2023, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by duvin
I think you're flying Iberia Express (I2) here, check their menus at https://www.iberiaexpress.com/en/gen...-menu-business
Perfect, thanks! Impressed to read that there is a hot lunch on Balearics flights in business class. I would have thought an hour flight would be too short for that. Kudos Iberia Express!
Old Jul 28, 2023, 3:12 pm

LIN to MAD
Service was ok. For some reason everyone else got their drink(s) with their meal, but we only got the food and had to wait forever to get their attention and ask for our drinks.

We both got the pasta. Best part of the meal was the dessert.
DaveS likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2023, 3:21 pm

MAD to DFW
Food wasn't very good. Appetizers were boring. Fish was too fishy and dry. Veal was dry. Service was not very good. One guy acted like he'd rather be somewhere else the entire flight.

Cheese and olives

Chicken salad

Vegi tartare

Veal was dry

Fish was dry

DaveS likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 5:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
MAD-LHR - 6th Aug 2023

Pork was rich but quite tasty. Really liked the salmon starter. Pannacotta was so-so.

Drinks service was surprisingly regular given the short flight length.
DaveS likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2023, 3:41 am

Programs: A3 *G
I'm flying J from Europe to Colombia in a few days. Does anyone know which is the Iberia offer for latto-ovo-vegetarian menu? Is it very "sad" (as I've seen in many Js around the world, just one tray with some salad or something similar) or is it somehow comparable with the standard menu offering? Thanks
Old Aug 13, 2023, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by jumpallover
I'm flying J from Europe to Colombia in a few days. Does anyone know which is the Iberia offer for latto-ovo-vegetarian menu? Is it very "sad" (as I've seen in many Js around the world, just one tray with some salad or something similar) or is it somehow comparable with the standard menu offering? Thanks
im not quite sure what a latto-ovo veg is but I believe you can view in the Iberia website the business class menu for your flight.
Old Aug 21, 2023, 1:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
A few pics from my MEX-MAD, MAD-FRA trip today

MEX to MAD. Chicken on a spicy hummus salad - delicious.

MEX to MAD. Slow cooked Ternera. Soft, juicy and well flavoured. The potato was so creamy and buttery. Yum

MAD to FRA - Chipirones rellenos (Stuffed baby squid) - Tasty enough for a short hop
Old Aug 24, 2023, 3:03 am

Programs: Turkish Airlines, Oman Air, Kenya Airways, IHG
Hi Iberia flying experts,
I'm new here. may i know if it's allow to share the flying / dining experience in Video format(Youtube) ?

I tried the A350-900 short haul business class last time from MAD-LHR, it was fantastic.
Hope it's allow to share here.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 4:36 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
If you are worried about using too much band spae , maybe you can juts post the link?
Old Aug 25, 2023, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by TriPapa
Hi Iberia flying experts,
I'm new here. may i know if it's allow to share the flying / dining experience in Video format(Youtube) ?

I tried the A350-900 short haul business class last time from MAD-LHR, it was fantastic.
Hope it's allow to share here.
Yes just post the link here would be interesting to see .
Old Aug 28, 2023, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Some picture of the menu and food on DFW - MAD on Monday 21st August. Aircraft was EC-LUX for those interested in those sorts of things. Crew was excellent. My wife and I had the "honeymoon" seats in row 5. Unlike BA where they usually insist on serving us separately from both aisles the IB cabin crew served both of us from a single aisle, at the same time - which is so much better if you want to be able to dine together.

The flight wasn't particularly busy with - I think - 11 empty seats in the business class cabin. The only downside to the flight were the three passengers who snored almost continually and loudly enough for it to register on the Richter scale!

No cava or any other alcoholic beverage pre-departure. Apparently on IB the bars are sealed until you're airborne.

Prawn salad was excellent.

Salmon was very tasty - piping hot and a decent sized fillet.

Probably too much cheese for me, but very enjoyable.

The waffles were a little too sweet but the fruit was excellent.

malagajohn, DELLAS and DaveS like this.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 7:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Originally Posted by Geordie405
No cava or any other alcoholic beverage pre-departure. Apparently on IB the bars are sealed until you're airborne.
Full PDB was available on the outgoing sector with that plane (mad-dfw)
Old Sep 12, 2023, 1:47 pm

Drink service

Could someone please tell me if Iberia offers spirits (gin and tonic for example) on their longhaul flights in Economy or Premium Economy?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.