Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2022, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by asiantraveler
Does anyone know if Crockfords charge an early checkout/departure fee? I have 2 night stay but planning on leaving the 2nd night instead of the morning of 3rd day.
I would just leave without checking out. You can check out on the app the next day if you want.

If you are worried about your bill E.g. credits posting - you could approach them the evening before and tell them you are leaving very early the next day and you would like them to sort your account.
klinut likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2022, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by kilo
I would just leave without checking out. You can check out on the app the next day if you want.

If you are worried about your bill E.g. credits posting - you could approach them the evening before and tell them you are leaving very early the next day and you would like them to sort your account.
Thank you for a great advice!
Old Oct 3, 2022, 10:59 pm

Heading to LV Crockfords this weekend. Anyone stayed there recently can confirm if the $25 F&B works for Dinner at The Dawg House instead of breakfast?
Old Oct 3, 2022, 11:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Heading to LV Crockfords this weekend. Anyone stayed there recently can confirm if the $25 F&B works for Dinner at The Dawg House instead of breakfast?
Called and confirmed that it works anytime that the dawg house is open and doesnt matter if it’s food, beverages, alcohol etc. only thing is that you can’t use the DoorDash option but you can order to-go or for dine-in.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by azchains
Called and confirmed that it works anytime that the dawg house is open and doesnt matter if it’s food, beverages, alcohol etc. only thing is that you can’t use the DoorDash option but you can order to-go or for dine-in.
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if the F&B credit stacks if you stay more than a day. Meaning will I get a credit of $100 if I stay two days but only goes to The Dawg House once or use it or lose it per day?
Old Oct 4, 2022, 4:04 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if the F&B credit stacks if you stay more than a day. Meaning will I get a credit of $100 if I stay two days but only goes to The Dawg House once or use it or lose it per day?
Currently it stacks
Old Oct 5, 2022, 8:02 am

Do all Crockfords guest get complementary valet parking? Or is it Diamond members only?

Does the hotel trigger the $250 Aspire resort credit? Can I charge to the room the food court with the south East Asian food options to trigger the credit? I see there are many food options in Resort World property but not sure how they integrate with LXR Crockfords?
Old Oct 5, 2022, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by silvervknight
Does the hotel trigger the $250 Aspire resort credit? Can I charge to the room the food court with the south East Asian food options to trigger the credit? I see there are many food options in Resort World property but not sure how they integrate with LXR Crockfords?
Last December, I stayed at the Conrad, not The Crockfords, at Resorts World, and billed all food options to my room. It automatically triggered the Hilton Aspire resort credit a few days later.

I just checked and it looks like both the Conrad and Crockfords are still on the list of qualifying resorts.

https://www.hilton.com/en/locations/resorts

Good Luck!!

Last edited by diesteldorf; Oct 5, 2022 at 2:44 pm
Old Oct 5, 2022, 3:50 pm

Do all Crockfords guest get complementary valet parking? Or is it Diamond members only?
All (Crockfords) guests get free valet parking.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 7:45 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Can I charge to the room the food court with the south East Asian food options to trigger the credit?
Yes, you can charge the food court options to the room. There are some food vendors who are third party - the bubble tea place comes to mind - so you can't charge to the room for those.

One note is that at least 2 months ago if you had multiple people's names on the room, things messed up while ordering at the kiosks. The front desk was able to fix the issue, but I had to abandon my order, walk back to the front desk, and head back to the food court.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 9:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kilo
Currently it stacks
myway credit has never been stackable. I was told on the phone that the only exception they’ll do is if you choose to use your credit on the day you check in, you just won’t have the credit for day 2 of your trip. If you’re staying more than 3 days (in this example) then you’d have your daily credit that expires at 23:59.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 4:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for all the helpful contributions to this thread! Would appreciate feedback on my situation.

Our first time RW stay is coming up this Saturday through Tuesday, To celebrate my dad's 85rh birthday, brother and I are taking him to the 4:30pm Saturday Notre Dame - BYU game. Saturday night is booked with my Aspire FNC; Sunday and Monday are booked as seperate FHR stays to use credits on two different amex platinum cards. All bookings are in my name. My first priority is keeping things as easy as possible on Dad--so no games swapping hotels or rooms, for example. Second priority is getting maximum value from these various programs, as costs will be entirely out of pocket. Accordingly, here are some questions:

1. What is the best way to combine these bookings, so they are treated as one? Diamond line says they can't do it, and advised me to call the property, which I couldn't reach today.

2. Is it worth trying to contact management before the weekend about our special occasion? If so, who have FTers had success reaching out to?

3. I'm gathering that as a Diamond, with these bookings, I can expect $33 x 2 (or is it $25 x2?) in credit each of the three days (good only at Dawg House), plus one (not two) FHR credit of $125 good at multiple places, plus breakfast credits on the two FHR nights (currently The Kitchen or is it Dawg House?). Apologies if I didn't track this correctly.

Would welcome any other feedback.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by azchains
myway credit has never been stackable. I was told on the phone that the only exception they’ll do is if you choose to use your credit on the day you check in, you just won’t have the credit for day 2 of your trip. If you’re staying more than 3 days (in this example) then you’d have your daily credit that expires at 23:59.
How long ago was this?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 11:26 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by DaveH
Thanks for all the helpful contributions to this thread! Would appreciate feedback on my situation.

Our first time RW stay is coming up this Saturday through Tuesday, To celebrate my dad's 85rh birthday, brother and I are taking him to the 4:30pm Saturday Notre Dame - BYU game. Saturday night is booked with my Aspire FNC; Sunday and Monday are booked as seperate FHR stays to use credits on two different amex platinum cards. All bookings are in my name. My first priority is keeping things as easy as possible on Dad--so no games swapping hotels or rooms, for example. Second priority is getting maximum value from these various programs, as costs will be entirely out of pocket. Accordingly, here are some questions:

1. What is the best way to combine these bookings, so they are treated as one? Diamond line says they can't do it, and advised me to call the property, which I couldn't reach today.

2. Is it worth trying to contact management before the weekend about our special occasion? If so, who have FTers had success reaching out to?

3. I'm gathering that as a Diamond, with these bookings, I can expect $33 x 2 (or is it $25 x2?) in credit each of the three days (good only at Dawg House), plus one (not two) FHR credit of $125 good at multiple places, plus breakfast credits on the two FHR nights (currently The Kitchen or is it Dawg House?). Apologies if I didn't track this correctly.

Would welcome any other feedback.
Mrs. Majuki and I had a similar stay, two separate bookings with the Aspire FNC for the first night followed by two nights via FHR. The Hilton credits can only be used at the Dawg House whereas the FHR credits can be used in more places (and the hotel will give you a list of exclusions). The breakfast benefit is in the Kitchen. When we checked out after the first night we were given the option of keeping the same room, so assuming there aren't any fancy upgrades you're given for the first night there shouldn't be any issue with keeping the same room. In our situation we elected to switch out the room because the first night we had a wheelchair accessible room with a roll in shower. I'd just have the reception make a note of it at check in. I wouldn't link the reservations as to avoid disrupting any FHR benefits. You also have the reservations in the right order as you'll get the 4 pm checkout on the FHR rate.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Thanks Majuki!

How recent was your stay? I ask because it looks like these credits have gone through several changes.

I'm assuming they didn't give you separate $125 FHR credits for each of the two nights?

Were your Hilton Diamond credits $33 or $25 per person?

We don't need 4pm checkout on the departure day..we used a cert for Sat night just because the cash price was so much more (maybe $6xx, verses $2xx for the two FHR nights).

Originally Posted by Majuki
Mrs. Majuki and I had a similar stay, two separate bookings with the Aspire FNC for the first night followed by two nights via FHR. The Hilton credits can only be used at the Dawg House whereas the FHR credits can be used in more places (and the hotel will give you a list of exclusions). The breakfast benefit is in the Kitchen. When we checked out after the first night we were given the option of keeping the same room, so assuming there aren't any fancy upgrades you're given for the first night there shouldn't be any issue with keeping the same room. In our situation we elected to switch out the room because the first night we had a wheelchair accessible room with a roll in shower. I'd just have the reception make a note of it at check in. I wouldn't link the reservations as to avoid disrupting any FHR benefits. You also have the reservations in the right order as you'll get the 4 pm checkout on the FHR rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.