Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2024, 3:12 am

Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
Can anyone advise if the Dawg House will accommodate takeaway orders? I'm a Diamond staying at the Hilton this weekend and I'd like to pick up breakfast in the mornings and eat in my room. Also, do you think they'll let me apply the full $30 credit if I go solo to place the order?
Yes for both questions. ( You posted in the Crockfords thread, but the answer applies to all properties - just different breakfast credit amounts for the other 2).
Old Mar 21, 2024, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Majuki
Some dining options are independent and can't do a room charge. Carversteak was one such establishment. I don't know about Aqua. If you can charge something to your room and you use an Aspire to pay for your stay, any part of the bill for all three hotels is eligible for reimbursement.
this is wrong, i was able to charge carversteak to my room as of jan 2024
Old Mar 21, 2024, 8:18 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by Travelchurner
this is wrong, i was able to charge carversteak to my room as of jan 2024
This was not the case previously, so I'd be curious if other excluded F&B establishments now have the ability to do a room charge too.
Kerrirdh likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2024, 5:31 pm

Aqua is chargeable to the room as well as of Mar 2024. Didn't enjoy it though, i'd only recommend the lobster roll.
Majuki likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.