Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2012, 5:27 am

Programs: QR Plat, EK Plat, EY Plat, HH Diamond
What kind of car does Conrad offer for transportations?
Old Jul 22, 2012, 6:02 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott lifetime Plt, UA 1MM
Originally Posted by imniclas
What kind of car does Conrad offer for transportations?
We had a Toyota Mini-Van. Just the two of us so plenty of room
Old Jul 27, 2012, 10:41 am

Conrad Bali not giving option for Points & Cash booking

I guess when they gave the properties some leeway on the redemption rates, some of them did away with it altogether. I get the option in Singapore but not in Bali.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Points & Money Rewards ™ were never going to be fully-available.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
I'm not sure about the OP's timeline, either. IIRC, Points and Money rewards were introduced at the same time a premium room rewards.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...oint-cash.html
Old Jul 28, 2012, 8:27 am

Category 6 hotel showing less points than Cat 5

I am thinking about using AXON to book for Conrad Singapore. It shows up as CAT 6 which should be 40k pts per night but when I check the dates of Feb 2013, it shows up as 34k points per night. Isn't it supposed to be 40k points or at least 35k points for CAT 5?
Old Jul 28, 2012, 9:07 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Originally Posted by metoo
I am thinking about using AXON to book for Conrad Singapore. It shows up as CAT 6 which should be 40k pts per night but when I check the dates of Feb 2013, it shows up as 34k points per night. Isn't it supposed to be 40k points or at least 35k points for CAT 5?
The hotels can put their redemption at whatever they choose. If you see a room for a low points redemption the book it. They will honor it.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
You can't book AXON online, but if you book 4 or more nights and are at least a silver member, you will get a cheaper rate per night.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by stifle
You can't book AXON online, but if you book 4 or more nights and are at least a silver member, you will get a cheaper rate per night.
I am aware of not being able to book AXON online. I get it cheaper if I book 4 nights at 34 points per night than the AXON 4 night deal at CAT 6 unless I pay less than 145k points
Old Jul 28, 2012, 1:07 pm

Programs: DL FO, HH Gold
Originally Posted by davidbridgman
I guess when they gave the properties some leeway on the redemption rates, some of them did away with it altogether. I get the option in Singapore but not in Bali.
I just searched a few dates in early September (9/1, 9/2, 9/3) and I see availability at 17,500 + $90 for Deluxe Garden King or Deluxe Garden Twin rooms at the Conrad Bali.

Shame that it used to be 17,500 + $60 for Deluxe Resort King rooms.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 4:26 pm

Programs: QR Plat, EK Plat, EY Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SFOHPN
I just searched a few dates in early September (9/1, 9/2, 9/3) and I see availability at 17,500 + $90 for Deluxe Garden King or Deluxe Garden Twin rooms at the Conrad Bali.

Shame that it used to be 17,500 + $60 for Deluxe Resort King rooms.
For me they are available whole September until 24th December.
I also noticed Conrad Maldives also have offers with points and cash for this dates.

Guess both of this resorts rolled it out the last days. When I checked a couple of weeks ago it wasn't available.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 6:54 am

Programs: AA plat pro, HH Diamond
Has anyone used the "VIP arrival" service offered? Is it worth it?
Old Sep 1, 2012, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by silvergirl
Has anyone used the "VIP arrival" service offered? Is it worth it?
Yeap, used it through Conrad and worth it. Few folks are against expedited immigration though. See thread below that's talks to expedited immigration.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/asia/...rocessing.html
Old Sep 1, 2012, 11:09 am

We were at Conrad Bali last week. Beautiful hotel & gardens, even though it is a very large property. Our stay in the Penthouse Suite was amazing!

We booked airport transfer via the hotel, you get a Toyota Avanza for $20 each way. Would not bother with VIP arrival service, there was absolutely no waiting time through immigration when we arrived with TG at DPS. Just remember to bring US$25 for visa on arrival, and 150k IDR for departure tax.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by nimenime
Our stay in the Penthouse Suite was amazing!
Awesome. Were you upgraded or did you book this suite? Any photos? What section of the hotel was this suite?

Originally Posted by nimenime
Would not bother with VIP arrival service, there was absolutely no waiting time through immigration when we arrived with TG at DPS.
TG arrives at 2:30pm. DPS is known to have long lineups. Read the thread link I gave. Imagine the lineup if two wide body jets or 744s arrive one after the other. Why risk long lineups? I would pay the extra $25/$30 to have peace of mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.