Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2010, 1:01 am

Programs: AA Gold; Marriott Lifetime Silver; IHG Plat Amb; Hilton Diamond
MVP promo code for Waldorf Astoria NYC?

I recently signed up for the MVP promo and have two of the four stays under my belt while working toward the Stay 4-Get 1 promo. Plan to treat myself while in NYC next weekend and want to stay at the Waldorf Astoria and hoped to do better than the $199 adv purch rate. There is a Blackstone rate of $175.20 (which I'm reluctant to use) that I hope to match if I can only find the right MVP promo code to use. Neither of the two codes that I have are working.

Any advice? Perhaps if I just call the rez center they can help.

Thanks... my first post but I've been learning the ropes and have benefited from this blog in the past. Thanks to all who lead the way!
Old Jun 12, 2010, 3:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Lenser
If I use the "BLACKSTONE" code at the Hampton Inn in Boston, will I be required to present some sort of ID?

What is that code for?
First, welcome to FT.

Second, you actually posted that literally after a post saying be leery of it & where people posted previously? It's for Blackstone employees. Are you one? Do you have id? If not (and given BS owns Hilton or parts of it), be prepared to get booted. So in that case I'd have a back-up ressie somewhere else. People may play w/ dif codes, but there are some you just stay away from. GOV is another one.

Originally Posted by jammanxc
best way is to sign up for your free business cards and put the IBM logo on it
Ok, there's a dif btwn signing up for a code you're not entitled to & actually proactively going out & paying for the creation of a card to get the rate you're not entitled to. The former is a bit easy-peasy (well not to some), but the latter would probably not slide w/ Hilton, attorney or judge if you got busted & they wanted to do something about it.

And on a practical point - do you really think a 'free' biz card production w/ just a simple IBM logo is actually going to past muster if asked? Freebies look like, oh yeah, freebies.

I was at an industry event today & in exchanging cards, I was stunned by how many gave me the cheap, free over the internet cards as their biz cards & yet wanted to be taken seriously professionally. Dudes/dudettes, if you value your bizness (or even your fraud) ante up the $50 & get decent biz cards.

Cheers.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 8:47 am

Collection from all 20 pages

Collection from all pages on this thread: Should save others the time. (Updated 7/28/2013)

Fedex
N0001231 (10% system wide)

Blackstone
N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection
for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites
D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels

Siemens Corp rate

Akzo Nobel Code

IBM Code
0901452(inconsistent)
or
or
n0901452

HP

Volvo Car Corp.

Corp?
PR13CB

Accenture(Hilton)

Accenture (Doubletree)

Pfizer

GE

BASF 10% family wide discount code (NA only probably)

MVP

Corp?

Hilton Little League Rate
PGLL01

PR09PN seems to offer 40% off, with breakfast, provided the booking starts on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday...

-
N0041604 some, but not all Hiltons
0560041604 Doubletree,Hampton,Embassey

"I scored a big time discount in New York"
-
INTERNATIONAL SRPS
PR09FK Hilton Extra Nights Offer
PR09FM Hilton Extra Nights Offer
PR09FN Hilton Extra Nights Offer

LON & AMS
PR11PN

Hilton(London)
PR13CB

PR13CB (Promo Code Description)
I use this code for my non-North American bookings. It's a corporate benefit code that is not tied to anyone employer. I have never been asked for any kind of ID with. It's corporate account F+F rate, there is no ID to show.

The problem with this rate is
1) it's pre-paid non-refundable
and
2) excludes quarterly promotions.

----
@RogerD408
(When points weren't added to account.)
"You might not want to give up so quickly. Some properties have been known to mis-code stays that prevents points from being posted. Contact HH regarding missing points and ask them to research. Yes, some negotiated rates may exclude the earning of points, but I don't think it is "normal". It's worth a call/email."

-
Hilton codes above from this forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-hilton-4.html

Marriott Codes at this forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum63/HTML/002605.html

Last edited by plitv001; Jul 28, 2013 at 9:15 am
Old Jun 15, 2010, 2:27 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
plitv001 thanks for the comprehensive list and welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Jun 17, 2010, 7:26 pm

So which code is safe to use in Hampton Boston?
Old Jun 20, 2010, 4:25 am

Programs: United Gold; HHonors Diamond
Does anyone have the Cisco corporate code?
Old Jun 20, 2010, 8:00 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, M&M FTL, TK *G HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by plitv001
Collection from all 20 pages on this thread: Should save others the time.

Fedex
N0001231 (10% system wide)

Blackstone
N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection
for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites
D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels

Siemens Corp rate

Akzo Nobel Code

IBM Code
0901452(inconsistent)
or
or
n0901452

HP

Volvo Car Corp.

-

"I scored a big time discount in New York"
-
Hilton codes above from this forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-hilton-4.html

Marriott Codes at this forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum63/HTML/002605.html

How "safe" is it for "everyone" to use these codes?

I do see my employers code in that list, and I know that our travel website on our intranet states that company ID needs to be presented at check-in.
Since I've actually never used it, I can't really confirm if it's true or not.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 12:50 pm

Programs: Delta, Hilton, SPG & Hyatt Elite
MVP Code

Gave me about 15% off AAA rates at Hamptons in OH.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 3:46 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Virgin Atlantic
Fedex code gives considerable discount. What's the chances of not being asked to prove you work for them!?
Old Jun 22, 2010, 9:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Folks, as mentioned many times, when using a rate one is not entitled to, there is always the risk that you will be asked for id & if you don't have it, be asked to pay rack rate. It's the chance you take.

Will you be asked for id? Probably not - except for gov rates; those they usually do check. Or Blackstone. Or in Asia, as they seem to follow the rules more. But for the most part, usually not. Check the rate rules. Does it say id required? That might give a clue. When I worked for F50 & F500 companies I wasn't asked, but I would have had the id if I was. Strangely enough I get asked more when using the AAA rate (I do have AAA card).

But if asked for id be prepared to ante up id or pay the rack rate. Or, if your arrival is before 4pm or 6pm DOA, have a back-up reservation at a dif property so you can walk.

Cheers.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Folks, as mentioned many times, when using a rate one is not entitled to, there is always the risk that you will be asked for id & if you don't have it, be asked to pay rack rate. It's the chance you take.

Will you be asked for id? Probably not - except for gov rates; those they usually do check. Or Blackstone. Or in Asia, as they seem to follow the rules more. But for the most part, usually not. Check the rate rules. Does it say id required? That might give a clue. When I worked for F50 & F500 companies I wasn't asked, but I would have had the id if I was. Strangely enough I get asked more when using the AAA rate (I do have AAA card).

But if asked for id be prepared to ante up id or pay the rack rate. Or, if your arrival is before 4pm or 6pm DOA, have a back-up reservation at a dif property so you can walk.

Cheers.
Is the MVP rate associated with a company?
Old Jun 22, 2010, 4:20 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Virgin Atlantic
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock

Cheers.
Thanks for that.I'll have to decide if its worth it. HGVC Las Vegas ain't cheap but is ideal for an event my wife is attending at the Flamingo on same site! Might be tempted to get some business cards.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 8:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, M&M FTL, TK *G HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by khitomer
Fedex code gives considerable discount. What's the chances of not being asked to prove you work for them!?
As mentioned above; Yes, our intranet travel page tells us that we have to.'

No, havent used it, as it only gives you the Best Availabe Rate. On the few occations I'vestayed at Hiltons, I've usually booked other rates (eith breakfast, prepaid, etc.). For some reasons, I've never found the discount really usefull.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by seychellesbound
Is the MVP rate associated with a company?
When you Select Your Room and Rate the T&C are displayed at the beginning of the list of room selections that are MVP eligible. For a DT reservation you would see:

MVP Program Special Rate. HHonors number required when booking. (more)

Click on (more) and a pop-up with the full T&C will be displayed including any affiliations required to qualify for the MVP rates.
John
Old Jun 22, 2010, 10:50 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
The only MVP rates I've seen with "affiliation" requirements have been at Homewood Suites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.