Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2008, 9:42 am

Question Hilton discounts?

We're looking to stay at the Hilton in Marco Island over Christmas next Year...anyone know of any discounts and if they would even work over the holiday? Trying to get booked early Thanks
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:57 am

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
Do homework and try later

A most non-hotel booking sites only allow for 330 day advance purchase and most Hotel sites won't give new discount codes till after the New Year I think your request premature.

Perhaps you should investigate further and if your investigation proves fruitless then ask for help.

How long do you want to be at the hotel? How committed are you to being on Marcos Island?
If very committed call the hotel directly and ask for the manager. If you stayed there this year let him know it. Make an offer for about 80% of the going rate. 75% if you will prepay now. In this economy they just might take it. This assumes you are not staying one night I.E Christmas eve/day.

If your hoping for a better discount than 20-25% in Florida Christmas week then do not do as I describe

Last edited by darben; Dec 28, 2008 at 10:58 am Reason: spelling error
Old Dec 28, 2008, 12:01 pm

Thanks thus far for some helpful info. We plan on staying 1 week...must stay on Marco as entire family is going there. Although hotel sites only book 330 or so days out....Hilton is already doing the bookings 365 days out so I do not feel it is premature. Just trying to get some help from the pros.
Old Mar 8, 2009, 6:40 am

Programs: QF Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Platinum, JAL JGC Sapphire
Hi everyone,

I'm going to Beijing in early April and would desparately need a few more stays before I can qualify for HH Gold. Have tried the IBM code mentioned here but wonder what are your experiences with that at Hilton Beijing.

Otherwise are there any promotions going on at any of the Hilton properties in Beijing? (I know they are running an up to 45% off campaign in Japan and wonder whether there is something similar in PEK).

Thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2009, 6:39 am

Hi there,

1st post and looking for info!

Does anyone have a code for Melbourne Airport Hilton (AU)?

Will be booking 2 adults/2 children 1 night in April....

Thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2009, 7:28 am

Did you try AAA?

If you are not concerned with points and stay credits, have a look at the rates on WOTIF

http://www.wotif.com/search/Advanced...rrencyCode=AUD
Old May 9, 2009, 3:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
Discount codes

Hello all - this is my first foray into the Hilton forum. As you can see from my profile, I'm generally in Marriotts and I have to admit I haven't stayed in a Hilton in many years.

Over in the Marriott forum, there is a sticky of publicly available/usable codes which can be entered to get a better rate. I searched "codes" here and found a thread in the sticky, but there's very little posted there, nothing at all recent. I am going to my 30 year high school reunion this summer and the only decent hotel in lovely Gainesville, Florida is a Hilton. I simply can't bring myself to just pick the rate that they are offering online without trying to finagle something a bit better. Points/stay credits aren't much of an enticement.

Perhaps Hilton just doesn't offer discount codes very often. Still, if anyone has anything to offer, please post.

Many thanks!
Old May 10, 2009, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by krobbins
Hello all - this is my first foray into the Hilton forum. As you can see from my profile, I'm generally in Marriotts and I have to admit I haven't stayed in a Hilton in many years.

Over in the Marriott forum, there is a sticky of publicly available/usable codes which can be entered to get a better rate. I searched "codes" here and found a thread in the sticky, but there's very little posted there, nothing at all recent. I am going to my 30 year high school reunion this summer and the only decent hotel in lovely Gainesville, Florida is a Hilton. I simply can't bring myself to just pick the rate that they are offering online without trying to finagle something a bit better. Points/stay credits aren't much of an enticement.

Perhaps Hilton just doesn't offer discount codes very often. Still, if anyone has anything to offer, please post.

Many thanks!

We just recently renewed our AAA membership and I've found that we can typically save 10% or so by using that rate. Also, the advance purchase rates can be a nice discount if they are available at the property you are interested in.

Kim
Old May 10, 2009, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Use AAA and the country code of "430" if you cant locate your AAA membership card.

MisterNice
Old May 29, 2009, 12:13 pm

Question Any Hilton Discount codes?

Tried doing a search but thread was from way back in 2006. Anyone have a good discount code for Hilton? Looking to book a room at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. Thanks~
Old May 29, 2009, 12:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Did you go to the H-I-L-T-O-N forum and look?

might be a bizarre place to look but its worth a try
Old May 29, 2009, 12:53 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Did you go to the H-I-L-T-O-N forum and look?

might be a bizarre place to look but its worth a try

Bingo. Great deal going right now if you have a VISA Signature card.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 4:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold for Life; AEGEAN Gold; HILTON Lifetime Diamond; MARRIOTT Lifetime Platinum; IHG Diamond Amb.
Does anyone know a specific 3 number code for the international Show Your Card from Europe?
Old Jun 7, 2009, 6:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by MisterNice
Use AAA and the country code of "430" if you cant locate your AAA membership card.

MisterNice

thank you

90% of the time when I'm just looking around; I don't have my card which is such a royal PITA
Old Aug 13, 2009, 6:26 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I think holtju2 was kiddig a bit by the 'they will instantly terminate you'.

The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't.

OVMV. Cheers.
Having worked for YEARS as a consultant, I often got given corporate codes by my clients, in order to get the best price for hotels when I was visiting them.

In all these years, I have never once been asked for ID anywhere in the world, from Thailand to India to anywhere in Europe to the US.

I have still all the codes nicely collected, and when I want to book a hotel for private purposes, I try them all, to see which gets me the best rate at the hotel I want... laborious but saves a lot of money.

My company ID does not have my company's name on it, and this is the trend, increasingly... In addition to that, large companies that negotiate rates with Hilton Family hotels, can only keep them if there is large usage for them, so basically the hotel likes it because they fill up the rooms, and the company like it because it gives them bargaining power... What is the big deal about using them?

I mostly lurk on here, because I find it fun, and I seldom log on (get the newsletter, mostly :-)

If you think my collection of codes can be posted here with impunity, please let me know, or if you want to PM me, I'll try and log in again soon.

Incidentally, I use these codes regularly in London, BKK, ORD, LAX, Paris and Rome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.