Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2008, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by domerun
do you get credit for points and stay if you use that blackstone code?
Yes, got both.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 4:31 pm

Programs: POS, Delta Skymiles, IC Plat Amb., Hilton Gold, SPG gold
Originally Posted by dineaux
Fedex (10% system wide) N0001231. Better than a sharp stick in the eye
alright so this code provided me with a 50% discount on the normal rate - do they check id on this code? if so what's the id they check?

thanks!
Old Aug 3, 2008, 11:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by allen074
alright so this code provided me with a 50% discount on the normal rate - do they check id on this code? if so what's the id they check?

thanks!
As mentioned in a post only a few above this one:

"The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't."

They'll ask for corp id or a corp biz card matching the name of the corp code being used.

Cheers.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 3:57 pm

Programs: Southwest A-list, Hiltonhonors Diamond, Delta, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum,
Hilton Cabo San Lucas

Any discount codes available?
Old Aug 13, 2008, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Do the AVP Volleyball and US Swim Team discoutns have codes or are those good only through the portal?
Old Aug 13, 2008, 7:52 pm

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Thumbs up Trip Report: Bedford / Boston Doubletree

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Last edited by etsmyers; Aug 13, 2008 at 7:58 pm
Old Aug 18, 2008, 4:37 pm

Programs: starwood gold,hilton silver
has anyone been successful using the MVP rate?

thanks
Old Sep 7, 2008, 7:24 pm

Programs: www.srflyer.blogspot.com
can anyone please clarify:

do corporate and discount codes allow for upgrades still? also, the mvp prog says there is fast track to gold status...does anyone know say if you are gold already, does this mean re-qualification?

say it doesn't, maybe (seeing how the rolling tier thing has been discontinued), another account can be started from scratch? hehe...the prog allows for existing members to apply but does not say if they have to be at first tier...
Old Sep 11, 2008, 7:04 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by springres
has anyone been successful using the MVP rate

thanks
Got a good rate in Chicago with it. Based on the T&C of the rate it's 20% off best available rate.
Old Sep 12, 2008, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by GVA
I've tried that IBM one on hilton.com on a number of HIs/DTs and it gives nothing.

does every number of the middle part add up to 15 or did I get a wrong code?
I believe that sometimes the discount code triggers a back-end rebate to the company based on total spending with the chain, rather than front end discounts on the room rate.
Old Sep 13, 2008, 3:14 pm

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by GJS - yow
Ok - I've partially answered my own question with a quick Google search for Hilton Family MVP Program. This provides a link to the Hilton website where you can reserve discounted rates online.

This program is to provide "the best available hotel rates to U.S. Olympians and Paralympians, the USOC and National Governing Bodies."

The website does not state which hotels are participating.
I tried 2 properties= one it only showed best available rate so I wetnt back and clicked ion the AARP which knocked it down 10%; the other property listed the Mvp rate which was the cheapest and it stated u must be HHonors member to get that rate. The location w/no MVP is tough to get any discount beyond 10% BAR so if MVP doesn't pop up, I guess you'll get no MVP rate.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 11:18 am

Diso.... code for France / Paris

Hello, looking out for a nice rate for Hilton Paris, anyone can hlep ?

Actually the rate i find out, was CISCO with 195,- € per Room / per Night
Old Oct 29, 2008, 12:02 pm

Interesting results when I tried to use one of the codes with my Hhonors account. It brought up the discounted rate in the pre-reservations screen (with an asterik noting it may not be the final rate), but when I booked it, it then indicated the full rack rate without the discount.

My Hhonors profiles has my employer listed. Must be something in the software that looks at that.

By the way my company has some corporate acccounts, but not specifically with Hilton, but we use an american express rate for Hilton that is, on my company travel site, higher than the hotel rack rate.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 9:59 am

Programs: UA Lifetime GS 4mm
Hilton Europe Discounts Dec.19-Jan.11 (Book by Dec.24)

Received this offer from hhnors email and didn't see it posted yet. Book online now or book Plan Code PR25VF. Discount rate inculdes breakfast. Note exceptions excluding December 24th, 25th & 31st. Some London properties are ~85GBP mid-week. YMMV.

Unbeatable Festive Prices Across Europe
To help spread holiday cheer, we're offering Hilton HHonors® members special Festive breaks, with rooms starting at just GBP 39 per night, including breakfast, at participating Hilton Family hotels across the UK, Ireland, and the rest of Europe.

Wherever your travels may take you this holiday season, great deals from the Hilton Family won't be far away. Book now for stays between December 19, 2008, and January 11, 2009, to take advantage of these strictly limited Festive prices. You can choose from over 150 participating hotels across the UK , Ireland, and Europe.

That's Peace, Goodwill and great prices for all members.

Book online now or book Plan Code PR25VF when making reservations through Hilton Reservations and Customer Care.

Offer is strictly subject to availability and an allocation of rooms and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. Offer is valid for stays taken between December 19th, 2008 and January 11th, 2009 inclusive, excluding December 24th, 25th & 31st at selected hotels. Selected hotels may close over the Festive period.. All bookings must be made by the December 24th, 2008. Prices are per room per night based on 2 adults sharing a standard twin/double room and include breakfast. Full pre-payment required; reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Each night of your stay will be charged in local currency. Local taxes and duties may apply, please check at the time of booking. At some hotels certain room types may carry a supplement for families, please check when booking. Second room for kids aged up to 18 can be booked half price - offer does not apply at Hilton Dunkeld House and Hilton Coylumbridge, Aviemore or any Hilton Worldwide Resort. All children aged up to 10 years can eat and drink for free in at least one hotel operated restaurant.This offer cannot be booked at the hotels directly. Rates vary per hotel and are subject to change.
Old Dec 11, 2008, 10:28 am

Not much of a deal here in Sweden. Both Hilton Stockholm and Malmo showed lower rates if I didnt use this one Malmo was 990SEK and Stockholm 1290SEK. The last 50% off I used in Malmo and paid 530SEK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.