Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:52 am

Programs: UA MM Gold, AA Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, WN CP AList
Originally Posted by SK AAR
do not flash these really useful codes in a public forum like this...
Can any of the experienced members hint at the correct venue to share "these really useful codes"?
Old Oct 1, 2010, 3:00 pm

Does anyone that a code that works in either one of the none Bangkok hotels in Thailand over christmas? I have tried several but nothing happens with the price. I know that this is peak peak peak season.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 1:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by kempis
I know that this is peak peak peak season.
That's probably your answer.

Cheers.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Bearbear
Can any of the experienced members hint at the correct venue to share "these really useful codes"?
What some folk have taken to doing is just share codes "back-channel" with people they trust. AFAIK there is no 'venue' per se, other than this thread.

Part of the back channel development is because people read the thread & ask the same questions over & over or get into pissing wars on if/when codes should be used & by whom. And some folk just want to keep the codes for themselves.

Some companies don't want their codes bandied about, hence the concern that when the thread gets bumped a lot of times by folk asking the same questions, etc, it goes higher in the search engines & might be caught by someone at the corp & then the codes will be deleted. Of course all one has to do is write them down to avoid losing them

I doubt Hilton is really paying attention to this thread. If they were it would have been shut down a long time ago. And it's not like there are a thousand codes posted.

I see no reason that people can't post here, but I do agree w/ FlyingLawyer, read the thread & see if your question has already been posted/answered instead of bumping it w/ the same questions over & over.

And again, the rule is odds are you'll be able to use a code & not get asked for id, but you need to be prepared for the occasion when you are & have a back-up ressie somewhere else - or pay rack rate. 2nd rule is don't use the gov't rate if you're not entitled to it, because that one usually does get asked for id/they're particular.

Cheers.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 5:00 pm

Programs: HHonours
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I doubt Hilton is really paying attention to this thread. If they were it would have been shut down a long time ago. And it's not like there are a thousand codes posted.
That's not all true - I'm paying attention, and I find it quite interesting to see what - correct and incorrect - assumptions are made about each code and how they work.
I'm not here to be the police. You're safe for now.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by SWInsider
That's not all true - I'm paying attention, and I find it quite interesting to see what - correct and incorrect - assumptions are made about each code and how they work.
I'm not here to be the police. You're safe for now.
I'm assuming that's the generic 'you'.

I stay at Marriotts more than Hilton nowadays. The same code topic comes up on multiple forums. Marriott forum used to have a listing of corp codes, but a single corporation got bent out of shape & it got pulled (some folk of course copied the codes before it got pulled), but there is still a list of publicly-available codes that anyone can use that offer up special rates & truthfully sometimes those can offer up better rates. I posted in the past when I stayed at Hiltons more that I'd like to see some publicly available codes for Hilton get posted, although so far that really hasn't happened.

If Hilton or a single corp got totally bent out of shape this thread would get closed, but the reality is there aren't that many codes on it, there are a lot more travelelers in the world than FTers & I doubt those travelers are trying to scrounge up codes, and I doubt overall it's impacting Hilton's revenue that much. And the hotels can probably make it up either in cost savings as they delete things that used to be offered, or via premium charges for things such as faster internet

And the unofficial rules remain the same - while people might be able to use a code without a problem, there could be a time when one gets called on it & one has to be prepared to either pay rack rate or have a back-up reservation somewhere. And gov't id is the one that seems to be the most checked, so that one someone is always taking a chance.

Cheers.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 10:20 pm

Does anyone have the IBM rate code for Conrad properties? PM me if you do thx
Old Oct 5, 2010, 2:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by globaltrotter
Does anyone have the IBM rate code for Conrad properties? PM me if you do thx
Is such a code not for IBM employees? If you are one, you can get the code from your internal travel agency or from the hr department
Old Oct 7, 2010, 11:43 am

Programs: NWA/Delta Diamond,CX GLD,Amex PLT,HH DMND VIP,A-Club PLT,SPG PLT,Marriott SILV,Hertz GLD, SIXT PLT
Corporate codes

It means:

Rate Type:
I B M CORP
NON INCL BFAST & EXCL TAX

Originally Posted by grayland
Using the 323009803 Siemens Corp rate code at the BKK Hilton (not Conrad) returns an excellent rate. However the rate is shown as "Siemens NON"

Does anyone know what "non" stands for? Is it a non point/stay earing rate?
Old Oct 22, 2010, 10:27 am

Programs: Senator, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold
Hi,
I'm a newbee...can some PM me some Hilton codes??tried some of them in the forum, but no one works THX for help
Old Oct 22, 2010, 11:23 am

Programs: One Pass, Miles&More
I used the MVP code twice in the past two weeks, and it worked like a charm. No questions asked.

One hotel was a Garden Inn in NYC, the other a Hampton Inn in MA.
Old Oct 23, 2010, 3:53 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by BorerFlyer
It means:

Rate Type:
I B M CORP
NON INCL BFAST & EXCL TAX
Non-Preferred (At least if its like my corporate code) - i.e. there are two rates - one is a preferred (specifically negotiated/recommended hotel that is even cheaper) and the other is a global standard that gets X% of the best available rate.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 7:12 am

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM, CO Gold, Delta Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, PC Gold, HZ Pres Cir
Accenture rate : 0156333, seems to work at Hilton Properties only.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 7:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM, CO Gold, Delta Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, PC Gold, HZ Pres Cir
IBM rate 0901452
Old Nov 5, 2010, 8:46 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Promo Code- Family-Wide 12%

I was Googling around and found a corporate code that gets a nice $12 off a room at the Hampton Inn we are looking at for April. The code is 0560054725 and I found it on a website dedicated to promo codes of all kinds. I was wondering if anyone else has used this and if you get points when you use it?

I can't find any restriction on it, just says

Guarantee Policy:
There is a Credit Card required for this reservation.
Cancellation Policy:
If you wish to cancel, please do so 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.

No mention if you have to be in a club or something. Is this a safe discount to use?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.