Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:06 am

Just some additional info

Originally Posted by adpucci
Having worked for YEARS as a consultant, I often got given corporate codes by my clients, in order to get the best price for hotels when I was visiting them.

In all these years, I have never once been asked for ID anywhere in the world, from Thailand to India to anywhere in Europe to the US.

I have still all the codes nicely collected, and when I want to book a hotel for private purposes, I try them all, to see which gets me the best rate at the hotel I want... laborious but saves a lot of money.

My company ID does not have my company's name on it, and this is the trend, increasingly... In addition to that, large companies that negotiate rates with Hilton Family hotels, can only keep them if there is large usage for them, so basically the hotel likes it because they fill up the rooms, and the company like it because it gives them bargaining power... What is the big deal about using them?

I mostly lurk on here, because I find it fun, and I seldom log on (get the newsletter, mostly :-)

If you think my collection of codes can be posted here with impunity, please let me know, or if you want to PM me, I'll try and log in again soon.

Incidentally, I use these codes regularly in London, BKK, ORD, LAX, Paris and Rome.
Just a little more info: Corporate accounts are usually renegotiated after a certain time (year to year). Sometimes, not always, a new booking code is issued at that time.

Regarding id requests, most, if not all, hotels have verbiage in the contract stating that id is required at check in to obtain the rate. However, as stated before, this practice is very inconsistent among hotels' front desk staff. Evaluations are conducted regarding which corporate accounts are booking the hotel. Rest assured that when you book any code, it is recorded somewhere to be evaluated at a later date. The same can be said for promoton codes, which are evaluated for effectiveness of the promotion.

Regarding consultants/contractors, corporate accounts may or may not allow for persons not actually employed with the company to be eligible for the negotiated corporate rate. It really just depends on how the contract was written. This is primarily the decision of the company with whom the hotel has the contract, not the hotel.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 7:03 am
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by HiltonGuy
Corporate accounts are usually renegotiated after a certain time (year to year). Sometimes, not always, a new booking code is issued at that time.
Originally Posted by LarryU
I have another IBM code, 001368083, that sometimes returns decent rates at international properties.
This IBM code does not appear to work anymore Anyone got a new IBM code?
Old Dec 7, 2009, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by kpc
This IBM code does not appear to work anymore Anyone got a new IBM code?
Do a serch in this forum and you shall find. I just used one of the IBM codes mentioned in this forum... (not the one you refer to)
Old Dec 7, 2009, 5:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kpc
This IBM code does not appear to work anymore
Just a general comment for anyone planning stays for next year, please note that in many cases, discount codes or special corporate agreements may not yet have been put into place for 2010. It has been my experience that in many cases, some of these rates may not be fully loaded until later this month or even in the early part of January.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 2:23 pm

Programs: *wood plt,mrt plt, aa ex plt
Discount codes

Are these the Hilton Discount codes?
A01 A0 ARES ADV PURCHASE
A41 A4 ARES ADV PURCHASE
A62 A6 ARES PACKAGE
A31 A3 ARES ROOM ONLY
2G2 2G BOOKING ROOM ONLY
2A2 2A BOOKING.COM ADV PUR
2D2 2D BOOKING.COM ADV PUR
XA1 OGXPA1 EXP HRN NREF VAC PKG
XA2 OGXPA2 EXP HRN NREF VAC PKG
AE1 AE EXPEDIA ADV PUR
AH1 AH EXPEDIA ADV PUR
AC1 AC EXPEDIA PACKAGE
AD1 AD EXPEDIA ROOM ONLY
EXP AD EXPEDIA ROOM ONLY
FI1 FIT / TOUR RATE
4E4 4E GULLIVERS
HFP 9D HILTON FAMILY TRAVEL
O05 O5 HOTEL PLUS PORTAL AP
O01 O0 HOTEL PLUS PTL PKG
U01 U0 HOTEL PLUS PTL ROOM
HWP CP HOTWIRE PACKAGE
HW3 C3 HOTWIRE RETAIL PKG
HW0 C0 HOTWIRE RM ONLY
4Y4 4Y OCTOPUS RM ONLY
4F4 4F OCTOPUS TRAVEL AP
4G4 AG OCTOPUS TRAVEL AP
4Z4 4Z OCTOPUS TRAVEL AP
OL1 OL ORBITZ ADV PURCHASE
OS1 OS ORBITZ ADV PURCHASE
S01 SO ORBITZ ADV PURCHASE
OB1 OB ORBITZ PACKAGE
OR1 OR ORBITZ ROOM ONLY
CT5 0P PRICELINE PACKAGE
CT1 NK PRICELINE RM ONLY
CT2 0L PRICELINE RM ONLY
CTJ 0N PRICELINE RM ONLY
FIT IT TOUR WHOLESALE
TL1 TL TRAVELOCITY ADV PUR
TS1 TS TRAVELOCITY ADV PUR
TP1 TP TRAVELOCITY PACKAGE
TN1 TN TRAVELOCITY RM ONLY
2WB 2W TRAVELWEB
O06 O6 TRIP RES PKG
O08 O8 TRIP RES RM ONLY
Old Jan 17, 2010, 4:40 am

Newbe asks for help

Hello@all!

Im a really newbe here and wanna ask such a small question:

Is it possible to get rabates etc. in the Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South Cadbury?

There is asked for many things as promotion codes etc. - see screenshot

Can you help me a little??

Best regards, bernhard
Old Jan 17, 2010, 11:46 am

Programs: AA Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rockdocs
Are these the Hilton Discount codes?
No! These are the codes displayed that are not eligilble for the Q1 promo.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 3:32 pm

anyone got any current discount codes?

Thanks
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:49 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines, Hilton HHonors
Yep, I'm looking for discount codes for a trip to Seattle in a week.

I've never used discount codes before, but it sounds nice!
Old Feb 3, 2010, 9:50 pm

Programs: CO-PLT,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, AA ex Platinum, Avis 1st
Originally Posted by ginteralaska
Yep, I'm looking for discount codes for a trip to Seattle in a week.

I've never used discount codes before, but it sounds nice!
Try # 0982753
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines, Hilton HHonors
Thanks for the tip!

I tried the number, but wasn't sure what type of number it is.

Is it:

Promotion/Offer Code:
Corporate Account Number:
Group/Convention Code:
Travel Agent Number:

Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold
code in corp field

N0041604 some, but not all Hiltons
0560041604 Doubletree,Hampton,Embassey

I scored a big time discount in New York

Originally Posted by ginteralaska
Thanks for the tip!

I tried the number, but wasn't sure what type of number it is.

Is it:

Promotion/Offer Code:
Corporate Account Number:
Group/Convention Code:
Travel Agent Number:

Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Silver, CO Platinum, Hertz Gold, National Emerald
Originally Posted by HiltonGuy
Just a little more info: Corporate accounts are usually renegotiated after a certain time (year to year). Sometimes, not always, a new booking code is issued at that time.

Regarding id requests, most, if not all, hotels have verbiage in the contract stating that id is required at check in to obtain the rate. However, as stated before, this practice is very inconsistent among hotels' front desk staff. Evaluations are conducted regarding which corporate accounts are booking the hotel. Rest assured that when you book any code, it is recorded somewhere to be evaluated at a later date. The same can be said for promoton codes, which are evaluated for effectiveness of the promotion.

Regarding consultants/contractors, corporate accounts may or may not allow for persons not actually employed with the company to be eligible for the negotiated corporate rate. It really just depends on how the contract was written. This is primarily the decision of the company with whom the hotel has the contract, not the hotel.
I've used our corporate code for 2 years and have never been asked one time to show a business card or our company ID badge.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 4:49 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
the IBM codes generally work for me :-S

the shorter one works for the better and more expensive hotels generally, such as Conrads.

there are a Cisco and a Siemens code that always seem to work too.

I have put all the codes in a little list and I use them at need, works every time...
Old Feb 16, 2010, 5:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, KLM Ivory, TK Classic Plus, Car Hrtz PC, AVIS Pref, Hotel HH Dia, ICPC Gold, Marriot Gold
15% off - advance purchase weekend b&b

I recieved the following code in a mailshot from Tesco in the UK.

PR09TC

15% off advance purchase b&b

You must use the following website www.hilton.co.uk/clubcardoffer

Only open to Tesco clubcard holders, you can register online. www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/

Must be booked by 31/03/2010

Must stay weekends between 01 Mar - 31st Dec 2010

Does not apply in some ME countries.

Full non refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Must buy at least 21 days in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.