Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2008, 10:40 am

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
I would think it would be good to have your account listed as a biz. account with your own company if you were actually a subcontractor, as I am.
Old May 22, 2008, 11:19 am

Programs: NW Gold; HH Diamond; looking at SPG Blue card and sighing longingly
Originally Posted by GVA
I've tried that IBM one on hilton.com on a number of HIs/DTs and it gives nothing.

does every number of the middle part add up to 15 or did I get a wrong code?
The middle part adds up to 15 indeed. YMMV with these codes. Often you get a brand-wide discount. Sometimes you get nothing (why they don't get the standard discount, I don't know). Sometimes you get a deal so good it will leave you shaking your head and laughing.
Old May 22, 2008, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by goalie
silly question....do we need to be "careful" with this thread?
Yes or it will eventually has to move somewhere else. Remember what happened to the Marriott thread?
Old May 22, 2008, 1:58 pm

Not in the least

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
I find that hard to believe. That kind of "after the fact" charging of somebody's CC is probably even more illegal than using an unauthorized HH code in the first place.
The hotel is is very right in charging "after the fact", (as you state it) if a reservation was booked outside the Terms & Conditions of the rate code,,,,which is akin to fraud when you get right down to it. :-)
Old May 22, 2008, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by HiltonGuy
The hotel is is very right in charging "after the fact", (as you state it) if a reservation was booked outside the Terms & Conditions of the rate code,,,,which is akin to fraud when you get right down to it. :-)
Wonder what kind of prosecutable "fraud" you are referring to?
Old May 22, 2008, 6:54 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Originally Posted by holtju2
Yes or it will eventually has to move somewhere else. Remember what happened to the Marriott thread?
It ended up on fatwallet?
Old May 23, 2008, 1:02 am

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
With 72,345 views on this thread, I wonder how much $$$ Hilton is going to lose and how long is going to take for Hilton to find out the abused use of discount code (I hope never). Now Hilton has good reasons for not fixing its damn webiste.

Last edited by GordonGordon; May 23, 2008 at 1:18 am
Old May 31, 2008, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Hoe about something good for the Heathrow Hilton?
Old May 31, 2008, 1:59 pm

Programs: SASEBG,TKG ,OMN G, SDAch.
Dubai

Any codes for Dubai in Nov.?
Old Jun 10, 2008, 3:28 pm

Some Codes

removed

....p.m.

Last edited by Observer256; Jun 28, 2008 at 3:44 pm
Old Jun 10, 2008, 3:40 pm

Programs: HHonors
I apologize in advance, I couldn't read all 7 pages -

I wanted to ask if anyone knew about the MVP rate?

Ask for it! It's a nice discount - a certain percentage and it's not a non-refundable one. The "trick" is that YOU have to ask for it, it can't be offered up.

I offer it anyway. LOL But it's only for HHonors members!
Old Jun 10, 2008, 5:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Never heard of MVP, but thanks for sharing! Cheers.
Old Jun 10, 2008, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by ArrisColwell
I apologize in advance, I couldn't read all 7 pages -

I wanted to ask if anyone knew about the MVP rate?

Ask for it! It's a nice discount - a certain percentage and it's not a non-refundable one. The "trick" is that YOU have to ask for it, it can't be offered up.

I offer it anyway. LOL But it's only for HHonors members!
Doesn't seem to be usable online....?
Old Jun 10, 2008, 9:09 pm

Programs: HHonors
Like all rates, it's not always available, and you may have to call directly. Or at least the 1-800 number. I'm not sure. I know I can book it directly at the hotel level, and my central office can book it. I've never looked to see if anyone booked it online.....I'll check tomorrow.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by PhxFlyGuy
Has anybody used the IBM discount code and then questioned about it at check it? I put the code in and it changed rate from $251 to $96. Thanks for info
The Beijing Hilton rate is great with the IBM code. It seems that they changed the policies and they request an IBM business card at check-in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.