Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2013, 5:17 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by plutekplutek
If you book the room using HH honors points, are you eligible for HH Diamond privileges (upgrades, lounge access) etc?
Yes.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 6:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I use PR13CB quite a lot in the UK and I have never been asked for ID (despite one check in guy saying 'wow that's an amazing rate, where did you find that, on our website') I have also always got points including this years Q2 promotion, but haven't tried it for Q3 yet.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 10:50 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Gomac
I use PR13CB quite a lot in the UK and I have never been asked for ID (despite one check in guy saying 'wow that's an amazing rate, where did you find that, on our website') I have also always got points including this years Q2 promotion, but haven't tried it for Q3 yet.
hey gomac.....this is the first time ive looked at trying discount codes....do you still get upgrades?......interesting...wiz...
Old Aug 2, 2013, 2:35 am

Hello guys. My name is Andrew and I wanted to ask you if you know some discount codes for Romania Hilton or Double Tree Hotels.
I stayed in Oradea this weekend and it was very nice, we have the getaway promotion with 40% discount but I want to know if there are some new bonus codes available for booking at Hilton or Double Tree hotels in Romania.
Best Regards.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 3:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wizla
hey gomac.....this is the first time ive looked at trying discount codes....do you still get upgrades?......interesting...wiz...
Hello wizla... Yes I always get Gold upgrades (usually Exec room and above) with that code ^ The code itself doesn't always give a discount, it depends on the dates and the specific hotels but at one hotel I have had a £50 rate on a room that was £90 + three times consistently without any trouble at check in.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Gomac
Hello wizla... Yes I always get Gold upgrades (usually Exec room and above) with that code ^ The code itself doesn't always give a discount, it depends on the dates and the specific hotels but at one hotel I have had a £50 rate on a room that was £90 + three times consistently without any trouble at check in.
Nice one gomac...... im gonna give it a go!......shame really, im all over the uk staying at Hiltons next week, wish would have known before I booked em, never mind....sound advice there ......thanks mate.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 3:19 am

Programs: BD Gold BA Gold HiltonHonors Diamond AA Gold Virgin Silver
PR13CB doesn't seem to be working in the UK at the moment but PR11PN is giving good prices...
Old Aug 3, 2013, 3:40 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Just be aware that for PR11PN you may well be asked for Public Sector Employee ID.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 6:57 am

Programs: BA Silver, KLM, HILTON HONOURS
I've just got quite a good rate for the New York Hilton with the Blackstone code. Do they ask for ID I usually use the PR13CB code but this is not available in the US
Old Aug 3, 2013, 8:33 am
duo

Is anyone else getting 'THE WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE' when trying to get a rate with a code?
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
From my experience when booking with the relevant company codes I get asked for ID in 75% of cases. I'd never take the risk using such a rate without the appropriate ID. Not too keen on rack rate...
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So many people work in the "public sector"...
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:56 am

i'm confused...... i wanna take advantage of the pr13cb code, here in the uk there are some awesome savings to be had...... i can get the Hilton canary wharf (my favourite) for £63 sunday night using this code as i have a flight out of southend monday afternoon...... but what if i get asked for ID???.... will they refuse check-in?....could be embarrassing....what do you guys think?
Old Aug 3, 2013, 1:20 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I would invite you to read through the thread and then you can make your own personal risk assessment based on the reports of others.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 3:05 pm

Programs: UA 1 .6 MM,Ethiad Gold,Virgin Silver,Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond,SPG Gold,BA Blue (ish)
Never asked for id for public sector rate in UK - though as work for UCL have id.

However two bookings using PR13CB in UK and Bangkok have resulted in being contacted by hotels by e-mail. Seems London booking ok but sweating Conrad..basically asked where code was obtained from. Are they onto this ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.