Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2013, 6:34 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by sannmann
Anyone know how to get the MVP rate while booking through the iPhone app? Would like the discount on a Hampton reservation while also getting the 1000 bonus points.
Under "Add Special Rate Code" input your MVP rate number under "Corporate Account".
Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:55 am

Originally Posted by shawntobi
Anyone can use PR13CB, its a generic corp discount. No ID required.
Doesn't seem to work when I want to book a room for 2 guests.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Rather than asking whether that PR13CB, PR11PN etc requires ID or why these codes are not working, I suggest to read the last few pages in this thread - these issues have been addressed sooo many times and the answers are all there in this thread if you would care to go through just a few pages...it is unbelievable how many times these questions have been asked (and answered)…
Old Sep 17, 2013, 7:35 am

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Rather than asking whether that PR13CB, PR11PN etc requires ID or why these codes are not working, I suggest to read the last few pages in this thread - these issues have been addressed sooo many times and the answers are all there in this thread if you would care to go through just a few pages...it is unbelievable how many times these questions have been asked (and answered)…
Seriously ?? Chill out. It a question not a budget reform. Some people forget what FT is all about.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 9:30 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by SK AAR
+1
Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Originally Posted by controller1
Quote:

Anyone know how to get the MVP rate while booking through the iPhone app? Would like the discount on a Hampton reservation while also getting the 1000 bonus points.

Under "Add Special Rate Code" input your MVP rate number under "Corporate Account".
How do I get an MVP special rate code? Looking at a Hampton in PA in October. I can see a discount on the MVP site but am not seeing it on the app.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
How do I get an MVP special rate code? Looking at a Hampton in PA in October. I can see a discount on the MVP site but am not seeing it on the app.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-mvp-rate.html
Old Sep 17, 2013, 3:48 pm

Quote:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-mvp-rate.html
Great! So, why don't any of these codes work on the app--yet, I can get the MVP rate on the website?
Old Sep 17, 2013, 4:44 pm

Great! So, why don't any of these codes work on the app--yet, I can get the MVP rate on the website?
Are you using the Hilton app or the HHonors app? I have used these codes multiple times on the HHonors app with no problem.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 5:17 pm

Are you using the Hilton app or the HHonors app? I have used these codes multiple times on the HHonors app with no problem.
Finally figured it out! Entered the Team USA code into the Corporate Account line. I had made the mistake of entering it into the Promotion/Offer Code line.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 6:08 pm

Finally figured it out! Entered the Team USA code into the Corporate Account line. I had made the mistake of entering it into the Promotion/Offer Code line.

So, what I previously said!

Old Sep 20, 2013, 11:19 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
PR13CB is touted as a generic corporate rate here but FYI I've noticed lately it's coming up as "CORPORATE BENEFIT SIEMENS EMPLOYEE LEISURE RATE".
Old Sep 27, 2013, 3:12 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyingnomadic
PR13CB is touted as a generic corporate rate here but FYI I've noticed lately it's coming up as "CORPORATE BENEFIT SIEMENS EMPLOYEE LEISURE RATE".
Not today, at least not for me. I see CORPORATE BENEFIT CORPORATE BENEFIT PARTNER RATE

Are you registered with an @siemens.com e-mail address perhaps?
Old Oct 12, 2013, 9:03 pm

Programs: United, SIA, Delta, Emirates, BA, Continental, etc.
Ever have a problem AFTER reserving with a corp code?

Has anyone ever had a problem after successfully making a reservation online at hilton.com with a corporate account code?
Old Oct 13, 2013, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by wildyorkie
Has anyone ever had a problem after successfully making a reservation online at hilton.com with a corporate account code?
Never had a problem, but then I only use codes I'm allowed to use. Very few times I've been asked to confirm my company, but that's it. Even now that I'm retired (and I tell them that), no one has ever had an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.