Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2013, 4:12 pm

Can anyone help with Discounts for:

Hilton Gaslamp San Diego for April 2013

and

Hilton Anaheim for April 2013

Thank you so much!!
Old Mar 12, 2013, 5:38 pm

Programs: hyatt gold passport,virgin flying club,HH,Hertz Gold.
anyone used the hilton /littleleague promo, it,s 15 % off rack rates , every little helps, it says includes family and fans , i have a hh account and gonna book a hotel in orlando am in the uk
Old Mar 12, 2013, 5:39 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by neza
anyone used the hilton /littleleague promo, it,s 15 % off rack rates , every little helps, it says includes family and fans , i have a hh account and gonna book a hotel in orlando am in the uk
No worries using this code...if it's still active, you may use it. No ID required. ^
Old Mar 12, 2013, 10:20 pm
Suspended

Both PR11PN and PR13CB doesn't seem to work for NYC
Old Mar 17, 2013, 2:35 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG
Both PR11PN and PR13CB doesn't seem to work for NYC
Any other codes for EU Hilton hôtels ? Thanks !

Last edited by Canarsie; Apr 14, 2013 at 3:57 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 9:33 am

Any suggestions for Hilton Garden Inn in DC? Even AAA not working, husband's corporate code is more than BAR. Does this mean they are near capacity? MVP is not bringing anything up and neither are PR13CB and other codes. Trying to make it affordable to take my 10 year old on a trip. TIA for any tips!
Old Mar 29, 2013, 4:17 am

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
How good are domestic DTs at checking for Gov't ID when booked on that rate? Gov is 92 for the property, while MVP is 119.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 6:05 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dparkinson
How good are domestic DTs at checking for Gov't ID when booked on that rate? Gov is 92 for the property, while MVP is 119.
In general it doesn't happen often. You're more likely to be asked for govt ID in an area where there are a lot of govt. travelers, i.e. D.C., near large military bases, etc.
It's been discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...thread-23.html
Old Apr 1, 2013, 4:41 am

Programs: United 1K, Delta Platinum, LY Maybe:)
any advice for NYC properties?

I'm looking for 2 nights: april 18th -20th. I don't care so much for the property, except not financial district or too far east (UN.)
Thx!
Old Apr 2, 2013, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by prpldv
When Corporations are negotiating with the hotel for the year, part of the contract includes whether or not it is usable for clients and vendors and whether it is usable for personal travel. If it is contracted as no for either, you very well may be asked for ID.
Such discounts are usually flagged as "XXX USE ONLY" if you click the "rate info." They are in the minority, most codes I use are available for use by clients, vendors, employee personal use, etc.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 1:13 pm

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
PRXXXX Problem

What kind of ID should I show if they asked me for an ID which allows me the "coorporate benefits"
Old Apr 20, 2013, 2:12 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Ed Size
What kind of ID should I show if they asked me for an ID which allows me the "coorporate benefits"
Why is your post titled "Problem?" Did you encounter a problem or are you just wondering about the possibility?

The PR codes are promotions (not corporate-negotiated rates) and I have not heard of a single case of being asked for ID when using them. If you are at a hotel now and are being challenged, please provide some details so we can offer advice.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Ed Size
The rate details should spell out if any ID is required, but don't count on them to ask for it. And remember HH is known to list HH account needed, doesn't even require any particular status (i.e. MVP rates).
Old Apr 21, 2013, 2:53 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by anabolism
Why is your post titled "Problem?" Did you encounter a problem or are you just wondering about the possibility?

The PR codes are promotions (not corporate-negotiated rates) and I have not heard of a single case of being asked for ID when using them. If you are at a hotel now and are being challenged, please provide some details so we can offer advice.
They did not want to honor the rate - unless I show "an ID".

I use the same rate since years - with no problems, and no questions.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:33 pm

Programs: QF, HH
Don't suppose there's anything going for the two Melbourne (AU) properties? I need to book a last minute sort of thing, this saturday night (Gee, I sound a bit like Doc Brown there)! Cheapest is $289 for H on the Park Maybe I should try somewhere else for once...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.