Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2013, 7:21 am

need advice. booking hotel in florence and code PR11PN is working it gets 160$ to 105$, but this is public sector rate.

i have 2 rooms booking, 1 with points and money and then 2nd room with this code, should i use this code, what are the chances of they asking any id?
Old May 18, 2013, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K/3.7MM, Hawn Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Natl Exe Elite
Originally Posted by A1pax
Sorry, I thought the code was for Hilton worldwide properties. Did not realise that that code was for Europe.
I travel to Asia a lot. What are the best 2 discount codes for Asia? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old May 18, 2013, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by troyhouse
need advice. booking hotel in florence and code PR11PN is working it gets 160$ to 105$, but this is public sector rate.

i have 2 rooms booking, 1 with points and money and then 2nd room with this code, should i use this code, what are the chances of they asking any id?
GUYS, really need guidance or feedback on the usage of PR11PN code. i have to book it for 3 nights, so savings is 200euros, and really need to understand the ID requirement. Btw, I am from US and not really a public sector employee in Europe
Old May 18, 2013, 6:31 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
There's quite a bit of information available via the Googles, but with this as part of the T&Cs

Offer is available to current Public Sector employees in good standing and is not transferable.
I'd plan to be ready to show an appropriate ID.
Old May 18, 2013, 7:23 pm

I found this link, very interesting. says ID is not asked for public sector:
http://maltapoints.com/2013/03/14/40...ector-workers/
Old May 20, 2013, 12:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
-------

Last edited by SK AAR; May 20, 2013 at 12:33 am Reason: double post - sorry
Old May 20, 2013, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Great - rather than keep asking the same Q you did your own search and found an answer...Try the same next time.

Anyway, this Q has been answered several times in this thread. Reading the last pages would have provided you with an answer.
Old May 20, 2013, 1:29 am

Programs: hhonors diamond, spg gold, mileage plus 1K, a nobody with delta skymiles
Palm Desert/Rancho Mirage CA HGI asked for AAA card. I was with a friend a few weeks ago who booked this rate. FYI.
Old May 20, 2013, 2:13 am

Programs: UA 1 .6 MM,Ethiad Gold,Virgin Silver,Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond,SPG Gold,BA Blue (ish)
Never been asked for ID in London at several hotels though one of my 3 (!) jobs is in the public sector
Old May 20, 2013, 5:08 am

Experience with this code?

Dear All,
does anyone have experience with this code: 0002356

It's leading me to a very attractive rate with this details:

Guarantee Policy

This reservation can be held until 6pm on the check-in day, or guaranteed with a credit card for late arrival.

If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
Cancellation Policy

If you wish to cancel, please do so by 6pm, hotel local time, on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.

At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.

We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.

Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Any comments on this?
Old May 20, 2013, 9:30 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by Markus1301
Dear All,

It's leading me to a very attractive rate with this details:

Any comments on this?
What brand are you using this code for? Conrad, Hilton, DT, etc?

Need to see how this code returns during a rate search before helping to answer your question. If the rate shows "Family-wide," shouldn't pose a problem, if it is company specific (FedEx, Pfizer) you may have to show ID.

More information please.
Old May 20, 2013, 11:26 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Dear All,
http://www.ca.com/

Like any corporate code, use at your own risk if you don't have the relevant credentials.
Old May 21, 2013, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by fozziedoggie
What brand are you using this code for? Conrad, Hilton, DT, etc?

Need to see how this code returns during a rate search before helping to answer your question. If the rate shows "Family-wide," shouldn't pose a problem, if it is company specific (FedEx, Pfizer) you may have to show ID.

More information please.
I used the Code at the Conrad Tokyo.I'm looking forward to your help!
Old May 21, 2013, 2:30 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
I used the Code at the Conrad Tokyo.I'm looking forward to your help!
So far, I can't get the system to recognize this code at all (tried numerous dates and used in both the corporate box and group code box).

What are the exact dates you are trying to book? Also, please make sure you gave us the correct number: 0002356

I'll try it again.
Old May 21, 2013, 11:29 pm

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Same for me, I gave it a look and couldn't find any dates that it would work on in order to look at the full T&C. Its the same length as my company's corporate number, but in a different format. No idea if that means anything or not as I don't know the format definition for the corporate number.

We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
This sentence gives the hotel a whole lot of leeway if this is a corporate number that you aren't affiliated with the company... Granted I don't think I've ever been asked to show proof I work for my company (maybe one time, but don't remember if that was Hilton or Starwood or Marriott...), but it'd really suck if this is the time that someone checks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.