Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2013, 12:29 pm

Programs: BA GGL
One other thing - make sure you enter PR11PN in uppercase, as it appears to be case sensitive.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014 and neither of them worked by delivering any discount.
It is probably too early - the discount rates may not have been loaded yet for this property. Wait a few months/until 2014. If you can't wait for this book a normal discounted rate.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 3:45 am

PR13CB

what do i say, if they ask at check-in for any id or if I qualify for this rate, since it says "corporate benefit - corporate benefit partner rate"?

i saw a quite substantiell discount compared to the regular rate, since i want to stay 14 days at the hotel.

thanks!
Old Aug 22, 2013, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The risk that you will be asked for ID is minimal - never happend to me. In the past I have been asked for my employer's name (which I gave to them) and all was fine. As far as I understand this is not a company specific disc. code.

If you feel uncomfortable, don't use the rate - it is quite simple.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 9:12 am

thanks!

i've read that the pr13cb will probably not get me extra promotional points, but will i get the nights and the stay credited?

thanks again!
Old Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 am

Since last year I have been getting promotion points with stays that were booked using discount code PR13CB. Go ahead and take advantage of it! And of course, you will still get stay credit. ID never asked for me too. Used it more than a few dozen times, and saved lots of money!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:12 am

Programs: IC Plat Ambassador, GHA Platinum, HH Gold, A Club Plat, FB, Millemiglia, LH MM
Originally Posted by phantasmic
hi just checking for any recent rate codes for the hilton tokyo shinjuku. searched the thread and didn't see recent posts on this. thanks a lot!!
Used PR13CB at the beginning of July in this hotel and it worked fine. No asking for anything (used several times in Europe and never asked for any Id or so), no upg, but the hotel was full. I'm gold and I get free breakfast (full). You can book the room for one person only since in Japan they charge the second person and than ask for the "spouse stay free" rule
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:14 am

Programs: IC Plat Ambassador, GHA Platinum, HH Gold, A Club Plat, FB, Millemiglia, LH MM
Originally Posted by summer01
thanks!

i've read that the pr13cb will probably not get me extra promotional points, but will i get the nights and the stay credited?

thanks again!
Stayed three times this year with this code in three different Hilton. Always got points, entrambe promotional too
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:35 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by summer01
PR13CB

what do i say, if they ask at check-in for any id or if I qualify for this rate, since it says "corporate benefit - corporate benefit partner rate"?

i saw a quite substantiell discount compared to the regular rate, since i want to stay 14 days at the hotel.

thanks!

What happens if they tell you at check in that you don't qualify for that rate? What next? Or when asked the company you work for, u tell them one that they dont recognise..
Old Aug 23, 2013, 1:15 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
I tried some of the corporate discount rates and they do work. However is it really ok to use them? Will the hotel staff ask any questions??

Do u guys use the corporate rate knowing that u are not supposed to? What can happen if they realise that you are not allowed to use that rate? Will they do anything??
Old Aug 23, 2013, 2:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It is quite simple - don't use any corp. codes that you are not entitled to use; then you will not get any embarrassing problems at check-in.

If you get caught the hotel will most likely charge you the BAR (best available rate) for the room. In some countries they might call the police...
Old Aug 23, 2013, 6:10 am

Programs: Hhonors Gold, AA Gold
Booked a Hampton in San Diego and got 10% off using the M.V.P.

BTW, what is the M.V.P. code? Will I have to show some sort of ID at the front desk?

Thanks.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 8:23 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by SK AAR
In some countries they might call the police...
In Singapore if you're caught, they force you to sit through a Justin Bieber concert followed by a caning.....talk about cruel and unusual punishment; oh yeah, the caning rather harsh too!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 8:28 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie
In Singapore if you're caught, they force you to sit through a Justin Bieber concert followed by a caning.....talk about cruel and unusual punishment; oh yeah, the caning rather harsh too!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 8:50 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by AAJunkie
Booked a Hampton in San Diego and got 10% off using the M.V.P.

BTW, what is the M.V.P. code? Will I have to show some sort of ID at the front desk?

Thanks.
No.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...?highlight=MVP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.