Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Cymro
Not today, at least not for me. I see CORPORATE BENEFIT CORPORATE BENEFIT PARTNER RATE

Are you registered with an @siemens.com e-mail address perhaps?
No - I was getting this at a specific property (Birmingham Metropole UK)
Old Oct 16, 2013, 3:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I'm looking to book the Birmingham Metropole for a Saturday night in November with the usual PR13CB and I am getting the same Siemens Employer Leisure rate.. Never seen this before, and never had any problems with that code (must have used it 10 or 15 times in the last year)... Not sure its worth the £29 discount on this occasion though
Old Oct 16, 2013, 3:54 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
I am targeted for the "25000 miles" bonus , will i be able to unlock it using that code ??
Old Oct 16, 2013, 8:17 am
cjd

Originally Posted by Gomac
I'm looking to book the Birmingham Metropole for a Saturday night in November with the usual PR13CB and I am getting the same Siemens Employer Leisure rate.. Never seen this before, and never had any problems with that code (must have used it 10 or 15 times in the last year)... Not sure its worth the £29 discount on this occasion though
Try PR09PN and you get full breakfast included.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by cjd
Try PR09PN and you get full breakfast included.
Wow thanks Chris, that code works a gem, looking at the rate details it also looks quite generic so I presume you never have any problems using this one?

Also seems to work at a few hotels where the PR13CB code doesnt!

Thanks again
Old Oct 16, 2013, 9:31 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Wow thanks Chris, that code works a gem, looking at the rate details it also looks quite generic so I presume you never have any problems using this one?

Also seems to work at a few hotels where the PR13CB code doesnt!

Thanks again
yup - pr09pn and pr11pn can get BIG discounts!.....got Hilton tower bridge for £124 (king guestroom) down from £174 in november!
Old Oct 16, 2013, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by wizla
yup - pr09pn and pr11pn can get BIG discounts!.....got Hilton tower bridge for £124 (king guestroom) down from £174 in november!
I have come across the PR11PN code before, but cautious about using it as it shows up as public sector discount and I am worried they ask for ID. The PR09PN on the other hand looks very generic with no issues at all.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 10:10 am

Hi, i see that the conrad bali takes the mvp code, are there any other codes that are verified to work there?
Old Oct 16, 2013, 10:48 am
cjd

I have come across the PR11PN code before, but cautious about using it as it shows up as public sector discount and I am worried they ask for ID. The PR09PN on the other hand looks very generic with no issues at all.
Have used it numerous times and it incliudes full breakfast, which is useful if the hotel only lets you use the lounge when upgraded. It only applies on weekends, but not always and not at every hotel. Have always received credits except one hotel which refused to grant me credits and points, even after some discussion. An e-mail to Hhonors sorted that out^
Old Oct 16, 2013, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by cjd
Have used it numerous times and it incliudes full breakfast, which is useful if the hotel only lets you use the lounge when upgraded. It only applies on weekends, but not always and not at every hotel. Have always received credits except one hotel which refused to grant me credits and points, even after some discussion. An e-mail to Hhonors sorted that out^
That was going to be my next question about the points and credits, so thanks for clearing that up. The only rate i never got points on was the AL rate but that was such a good discount anyways I dared not complain.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 2:11 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by cjd
hi, are you talking about uk Hiltons....... ive never come across one that don't let me have breakfast in the restaurant regardless of executive upgrade or not........be interested to know which ones so I can look into booking vai pr11 rather than pr09........cheers wizla.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 9:35 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Just to share some info, had a recent stay on PGLL01 rate in a property in Asia and gotten points/stay/miles credit. This is the little league rate and no identification was needed. They did not ask me if I belong to any little league.

Old Oct 17, 2013, 1:17 am
cjd

Originally Posted by wizla
hi, are you talking about uk Hiltons....... ive never come across one that don't let me have breakfast in the restaurant regardless of executive upgrade or not........be interested to know which ones so I can look into booking vai pr11 rather than pr09........cheers wizla.
As you know, not many UK Hiltons outside of London have Exec lounges, so golds and diamonds are entitled to continental breakfast in the main restaurant. Most let you have the full buffet, but a few still charge to upgrade to the full buffet. The master thread on breakfast at Hiltons lists these hotels and people's experiences. With PR09PN rate, this entitles you to the full buffet in the restaurant, as well as the good discount.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by cjd
As you know, not many UK Hiltons outside of London have Exec lounges, so golds and diamonds are entitled to continental breakfast in the main restaurant. Most let you have the full buffet, but a few still charge to upgrade to the full buffet. The master thread on breakfast at Hiltons lists these hotels and people's experiences. With PR09PN rate, this entitles you to the full buffet in the restaurant, as well as the good discount.
So I booked the Birmingham Metropole for this weekend and saved a whopping £56 which is indeed 40%.... and I too like the idea of having breakfast included as part of the rate as I find the restaurant offering far superior to the lounges (I like hash browns on a morning) so this rate is great for me... however I made the reservation on the hilton app to get my 1k bonus points and now when I go into the reservation (online) instead the rate details saying 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC INCL BUFFET BREAKFAST FULL NON REF PREPAYMENT' like when I made the booking its now cut most of that out and says 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC' and no where does is mention breakfast... Do you think I am going to have any problems? If its an unusual rate that check in aren't used to then I am not sure I will get my breakfast
Old Oct 17, 2013, 4:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
So I booked the Birmingham Metropole for this weekend and saved a whopping £56 which is indeed 40%.... and I too like the idea of having breakfast included as part of the rate as I find the restaurant offering far superior to the lounges (I like hash browns on a morning) so this rate is great for me... however I made the reservation on the hilton app to get my 1k bonus points and now when I go into the reservation (online) instead the rate details saying 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC INCL BUFFET BREAKFAST FULL NON REF PREPAYMENT' like when I made the booking its now cut most of that out and says 'EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC' and no where does is mention breakfast... Do you think I am going to have any problems? If its an unusual rate that check in aren't used to then I am not sure I will get my breakfast
I've had breakfast in the main restaurant at the Metropole on a few occasions through status - so not sure you'll need the special rate for that anyway.

Been using the 40PCT code a fair bit recently and all properties have said it includes breakfast at check in (before realising I'm Gold so it's a moo point).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.