Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014, 4:42 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by hailstorm
This depends on the brand. You're not likely to get breakfast included as a Gold staying at a Waldorf Astoria.
I assumed someone with status would know the rules and would know that which is why I didn't go into the details. Since OP does not have status, it is moot.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: United Gold; HHonors Diamond
It's been a while since I checked here, but last I saw, using the Blackstone corporate code was a good way to get in trouble at the Check In desk. Is that still the case in everyone's experience? I can't find any other discount for Hilton Osaka in July.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 6:32 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by hellmutt
It's been a while since I checked here, but last I saw, using the Blackstone corporate code was a good way to get in trouble at the Check In desk. Is that still the case in everyone's experience? I can't find any other discount for Hilton Osaka in July.
I use it all the time worldwide and never had any issues.
Old Feb 4, 2014, 11:15 am

Any codes that would work for Bali Conrad? I've tried a few to no avail.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: spg
Anyone know the best rates in Arizona...at the Biltmore or Boulders? Thx!
Old Feb 23, 2014, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by Cymro
Any Weekend Anywhere is still running, for the next few days, so that e.g., July 26th to August 2nd is €201 per night.

Normally the advance purchase rate is €255.

PGLL01 means you can get a flexible rate for the same as the regular advance purchase rate.

PR13CB didn't work for those dates - it might for yours.
Used the codes for Conrad Bangkok in April ... great rate with the PR13CB -- what exactly is this code ... will I be asked for any ID. Is is still valid for earning points.

As gold all I really want is free internet and breakfast.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 11:20 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by concol
Used the codes for Conrad Bangkok in April ... great rate with the PR13CB -- what exactly is this code ... will I be asked for any ID. Is is still valid for earning points.
In my experience:

1.No
2.Yes
Old Feb 24, 2014, 4:23 am

Programs: AMEX PL, Avis First, AA GLD
Looking a for code for one night in Indianapolis, March 7-8
Old Feb 24, 2014, 4:30 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by concol

As gold all I really want is free internet and breakfast.

PR13CB is 'Corporate Benefit', no id checks to pass, and like any rate on Hilton.com, rate gives both points and qual night.

Conrad Bangkok -
Breakfast in lounge is aok as an offering, a good choice for a lounge. Whilst as HHG I visited 2nd floor restaurant for brekkie, this Conrad seems to change it's mind about whether you can go there, as HH t+c say Continental Breakfast is free.
During December Golds could use 2nd floor for full breakfast but this could change again by the time you stay, but you would still have lounge breakfast option.

Book Basic King Guest here and the hotels planned upgrades are
o HH Silver get 1-level upgrade to deluxe room (no lounge)
o HH Gold get 2-level upgrade to exec with lounge

The 'Corner' rooms which are slightly larger are ignored as an upgrade category, except if you book corner room, then your upgrade would be to the eg Exec Corner room instead of plain exec room.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by scubaccr
PR13CB is 'Corporate Benefit', no id checks to pass, and like any rate on Hilton.com, rate gives both points and qual night.

Conrad Bangkok -
Breakfast in lounge is aok as an offering, a good choice for a lounge. Whilst as HHG I visited 2nd floor restaurant for brekkie, this Conrad seems to change it's mind about whether you can go there, as HH t+c say Continental Breakfast is free.
During December Golds could use 2nd floor for full breakfast but this could change again by the time you stay, but you would still have lounge breakfast option.

Book Basic King Guest here and the hotels planned upgrades are
o HH Silver get 1-level upgrade to deluxe room (no lounge)
o HH Gold get 2-level upgrade to exec with lounge

The 'Corner' rooms which are slightly larger are ignored as an upgrade category, except if you book corner room, then your upgrade would be to the eg Exec Corner room instead of plain exec room.
Originally Posted by more4less
In my experience:

1.No
2.Yes
Great .. thanks for the info ... we be booking tonight.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 6:35 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by frubio2012
Looking a for code for one night in Indianapolis, March 7-8
MVP gives you the Garden Inn NE for $71 or the Hampton Inn Castleton for $75.

Basically, MVP or Gold Medal and find a hotel that offers a location and amenities that you like.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 2:09 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Miles & More
Discount Codes for Hilton?

Does anyone have a discount code for Waldorf Astoria in New York for stays in April?
Old Feb 28, 2014, 3:40 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Hays
Does anyone have a discount code for Waldorf Astoria in New York for stays in April?
As rates are very fluid, you need to provide specific dates.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 4:05 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
doed anyone have a discount code for Hilton Munich (DE)?
TY
Old Feb 28, 2014, 2:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I'm looking for a code that will work at one of the midtown New York Hiltons for a 7-night stay in March.

The Blackstone code gives 12% off, which is decent. Is there anything better out there?

If I use the Blackstone code, will I be asked for ID?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.