Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: HH Diamond/Marriott Gold
I enrolled for the MVP receiving gold status after 4 stays. Now I have a AAA rate booked at a Hampton which is participating in the MVP program. I booked the AAA rate since it is lower then the MVP program rate. Does anyone know if this stay still qualifies towards the 4 nights to get gold status or do I have to book the higher MVP rate?

Thanks in advance for any feedbacks.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have never had a problem with an AAA rate not qualifying for any stay promo.

MisterNice
Old Apr 30, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: HHonors Dia, PC Plat, DL PM, SPG Gold
What is the MVP code?

From my understanding it seems to be a sports thing? Do you have to show an ID?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 1:06 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Just finished an MVP-rate stay last week.

No mention of any special id requirements.

When you book and click on the rate rules, it simply says (paraphrasing) Must have HHonors number and "Do Not Offer"

If you do one, you might simply carry a printed copy of those rate rules.
Old May 1, 2010, 10:35 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by naroowal
From my understanding it seems to be a sports thing? Do you have to show an ID?
I have now done quite a few stays on MVP rates, including making reservations for multiple room for colleagues. I also instructed friends to book on the MVP website and saved them more than $200 for 5 nights in the DC area. Some of the rates are truly amazing, depending on the property.

No hotel has ever asked me for anything related to MVP rate. As cblaised posted, the only requirement is having a HHONORS number.
Old May 1, 2010, 10:56 am

MVP code?

Is there a list of codes that're eligible for Q1 promo? Apparently my company code doesn't get stay credit (I had a $0 bill as well since it was charged to the company account)

If not I'm eligible for govt. rates and would like to book it thru a third party site like orbitz to get a rebate. I still want stay credit
Old May 1, 2010, 12:26 pm

Programs: hhonors Diamond
Here are the rules from when you click on a room rate for MVP rates:

Plan Description:
Special Rate. Press Credentials are required at check in.
Subject to availability restrictions at each Hotel.
Restrictions: Must be requested. Do not offer. Press
Credentials are required at check-in.Individual sports
traveler program. Travelers will have direct affiliation
with professional sports clubs,collegiate athletic
departments or amateur sportsAssociations.
Features: Special rate. Subject to hotel availability,
length of stay restrictions, Blackout dates may apply.
Old May 1, 2010, 1:31 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Must be different for different chains, because that's not what my Hampton reservation said.
Old May 1, 2010, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Must be different for different chains, because that's not what my Hampton reservation said.
I agree with this poster, I have never seen that either on mine

on that note, little league affiliation is all that one would need from the wording on that thread above
Old May 25, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL 1MM, DL DM, AMEX DL Reserve, AA, UA, WN, Hertz PC.
Discount Code for Dublin, Ireland

Anyone have any discount codes that work at Hilton brand hotels (Hilton / Conrad) in Dublin Ireland for June 2010?
Old May 25, 2010, 8:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Just finished an MVP-rate stay last week.

No mention of any special id requirements.

When you book and click on the rate rules, it simply says (paraphrasing) Must have HHonors number and "Do Not Offer"

If you do one, you might simply carry a printed copy of those rate rules.
Used this rate at both a doubletree near SEA and a hilton near DCA the first week of may with no problems - no mention of anything... got my gold bennies too.
Old May 26, 2010, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by beckoa
Used this rate at both a doubletree near SEA and a hilton near DCA the first week of may with no problems - no mention of anything... got my gold bennies too.
Carried my LL letter that I received and it worked as well
carrying a copy of the rate rules definitely helps too
Old May 26, 2010, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by louis66
Anyone have any discount codes that work at Hilton brand hotels (Hilton / Conrad) in Dublin Ireland for June 2010?
Most properties in Europe currently offer a discounted rate called The Great Getaway. See hilton.com. This prepaid rate is similar to the general AP rate but includes bf; i.e. a great saving as you will get bf for free. For HH elite guests the offer is less great as they will receive bf (either in lounge or in restaurant) anyway.
Old May 27, 2010, 5:35 am

Hi Louis66,

Just a quick reply to your question in relation to discount codes for Conrad Dublin for June this year.

We have two promotions running at the moment which may be of interest to you.
One is 'Luxury for Less' offering rates from €159 BB + parking and you can book this directly on the Conrad website www.conraddublin.com - the promotional code is PR22LL (please enter as the Group/Convention Code).

The second is a Hilton worldwide promotion 'Great Getaway' - offering up to 25% discount off normal rates - can also be booked online at the Conrad website - the promotional code is PGGG01 (please enter as the Group/Convention Code).

Hope you will find these useful and if I can offer any further help, please don't hesitate to contact me directly on [email protected].

Would be delighted to welcome you at the Conrad in June )

Kind regards,

Daniela Krempaska
Executive Secretary
Old May 27, 2010, 10:28 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
New to MVP and gonna give this a shot (just saved $80 in reservations for an upcoming hotel-hopping weekend.) Will report back.

(Honestly, tho, as a Gold member I find I rarely get guff about much of anything - especially when I start going on about how much I love the program - it's true, I get 26.5:1 on all my hotel stays, which is a better rate generally than I'd get anywhere else; this on top of the current 4-for-1 promo. I'm also nearly to the 225K mark for my next GLONP...^)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.