Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2008, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by ArrisColwell
Like all rates, it's not always available, and you may have to call directly. Or at least the 1-800 number. I'm not sure. I know I can book it directly at the hotel level, and my central office can book it. I've never looked to see if anyone booked it online.....I'll check tomorrow.
Thanks!

I really appreciate your tips and input, BTW.
Old Jun 22, 2008, 6:29 pm
xxo

Programs: LH*HON, UA*1k, SIXT DIA, HH DIA, HYATT PLAT, BA gold, Kempi
blackstone is the owner of hilton

N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection

for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites

D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels

And, Remember, the Hilton Family discounted rates can be used for BOTH business and leisure travel. Blackstone travelers, and their immediate family members, are encouraged to utilize the Hilton Family global discounts when traveling for leisure, however, note that a Blackstone company employee must be present at check-in to qualify the stay for the discounted rate.

We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and direct your employees to stay with The Hilton Family, the leading global hotel company. Your travelers will stay in great products that bring tremendous value to your bottom line. It is proven that travel management reduces costs.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 3:43 pm

Im looking for working codes for new Hilton Spain Mallorca

--> D332376164
Thanks for posting this Code.
Drops down the rate to 225,- € per Night / per Room

Any other codes for this Hotel ?
225,- € is not really cheap :-(

Many thanks
Observer
Old Jul 6, 2008, 10:54 pm

Programs: You name it 😉
Fedex (10% system wide) N0001231. Better than a sharp stick in the eye
Old Jul 6, 2008, 11:52 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Never heard of MVP, but thanks for sharing! Cheers.
Hi to all of you and thanks for these valuable posts.

MVP stands for something? or we just call the 1-800 and ask for the MVP rate which we saw mentioned somewhere....?

Thanks
Old Jul 17, 2008, 11:42 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
I wanted to ask if anyone knew about the MVP rate?

Ask for it! It's a nice discount - a certain percentage and it's not a non-refundable one. The "trick" is that YOU have to ask for it, it can't be offered up.

I offer it anyway. LOL But it's only for HHonors members!
Like all rates, it's not always available, and you may have to call directly. Or at least the 1-800 number. I'm not sure. I know I can book it directly at the hotel level, and my central office can book it. I've never looked to see if anyone booked it online.....I'll check tomorrow.
Is the MVP rate valid outside of the US? Specifically, I am looking at Hiltons in London, UK. Tried the Waldorf Hilton with the Diamond Desk and was told the MVP rate does not apply.

What are the T-and-C's for the MVP rate? Knowing them in advance could save a lot of time.@:-)
Old Jul 17, 2008, 12:00 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Ok - I've partially answered my own question with a quick Google search for Hilton Family MVP Program. This provides a link to the Hilton website where you can reserve discounted rates online.

This program is to provide "the best available hotel rates to U.S. Olympians and Paralympians, the USOC and National Governing Bodies."

The website does not state which hotels are participating.
Old Jul 17, 2008, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by dineaux
Fedex (10% system wide) N0001231. Better than a sharp stick in the eye
Do you need to show any Fedex Id or any other proove that you work for Fedex?
Old Jul 19, 2008, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by xxo
N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection

for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites

D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels

And, Remember, the Hilton Family discounted rates can be used for BOTH business and leisure travel. Blackstone travelers, and their immediate family members, are encouraged to utilize the Hilton Family global discounts when traveling for leisure, however, note that a Blackstone company employee must be present at check-in to qualify the stay for the discounted rate.

We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and direct your employees to stay with The Hilton Family, the leading global hotel company. Your travelers will stay in great products that bring tremendous value to your bottom line. It is proven that travel management reduces costs.
Has anyone used these codes? Did they ID you?
Old Jul 19, 2008, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by sidnc
Has anyone used these codes? Did they ID you?
They do ID you and if you don't qualify you will be instantly terminated.
Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by holtju2
They do ID you and if you don't qualify you will be instantly terminated.
Ugh. thanks for the information. Sounds like it won't work for what I need then.

Have others had similar experiences?
Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by sidnc
Ugh. thanks for the information. Sounds like it won't work for what I need then.

Have others had similar experiences?
I think holtju2 was kiddig a bit by the 'they will instantly terminate you'.

The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't.

OVMV. Cheers.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:04 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I think holtju2 was kiddig a bit by the 'they will instantly terminate you'.

The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't.

OVMV. Cheers.
what SkiAdcock said. i have never been asked for any "proof" but it is a cr*pshoot so as always, be a good boy/girl scout .
Old Jul 22, 2008, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by goalie
what SkiAdcock said. i have never been asked for any "proof" but it is a cr*pshoot so as always, be a good boy/girl scout .
I ended up giving it a shot (I had a back up reservation at a Marriott) and it worked fine!
Old Jul 23, 2008, 11:39 pm

Programs: Starwood Plat, HHonors Diamond
do you get credit for points and stay if you use that blackstone code?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.