Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2011, 6:44 am

Florida

Florida:

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Continental breakfast in lounge (a conference room for the holidays to increase space). Upgrade to breakfast in restaurant for $7 Mon-Sat and $10 on Sundays.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:46 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, BA blue
Does anyone know about breakfast at Hilton in Warsow Poland as Diamond?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 3:30 pm

Programs: SK Lifetime EB*G, HHonors Diamond, BalticMiles VIP, Turkish Airlines Miles@Smiles, Club Carlson
Originally Posted by reiner
Does anyone know about breakfast at Hilton in Warsow Poland as Diamond?
Yes. You probably would have an opportunity to choose between breakfast in the lounge or in the restaurant. I would strongly suggest the restaurant because of excellent choice of food. Have stayed many times there at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre (last time few weeks ago) and was never disappointed
Old Dec 20, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: Just a lowly Blue ;(
I can't see the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina listed. Anyone got any ideas?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 11:39 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
st. augustine bayfront hilton

Sunday morning breakfast buffet was in restaurant (there is no EL in hotel) and it was best Hilton buffet with omelette station and fresh raspberries I have ever had in USA. Cost to non-VIP was $18 pp

Monday morning breakfast was any item on the menu. IIRC, full breakfast prices ranged from $13 to $16. The potatoes were fresh and had a chef's touch. Again not the usual fare.

We generally eschew hotel facilities, but both breakfasts made me vow to have dinner at this restaurant called Aviles in the future. In the evening we often smelled great meals when walking by the restaurant, so we should have trusted our noses.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stifle
German hotel breakfasts tend to be superb
Why so?
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Why so?
I don't know. It's just my experience.

Everything above has been updated to the first post. Can I once again remind posters to please provide the correct name of hotels and specify the state (if US) or country? It makes things a lot easier for me!

Also, if you're asking about a hotel that's not listed, I think you're more likely to get a result by asking in the thread for that hotel rather than here.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 3:26 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
New York:
Hilton Manhattan East: Full buffet breakfast in restaurant
Old Dec 21, 2011, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
USA:
New York:
Manhattan:
Hiklton Financial District-There is a continental buffet but diamonds are given the option of vouchers that can be used for many hot menu items.
There isn't a Hilton Financial District - there is the new Doubletree by Hilton Financial District on Stone Street.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG GLD, MR GLD
What if lounge is closed?

I stayed on the executive level at the Hilton DFW Lakes last night and while the lounge was open last evening, it was closed this morning through January 3 for the Holidays. I was not given any kind of coupon for the restaurant or Starbucks, and didn't really fight it as I was leaving fairly early.

In the case when the EL is temporarily closed, should EL guests and DIA members receive alternate breakfast compensation? I'm staying there again next week and wonder if I should ask for such compensation?
Old Dec 21, 2011, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
There isn't a Hilton Financial District - there is the new Doubletree by Hilton Financial District on Stone Street.
Sorry should have been Fashion District, not financial. Looks like the first post in this thread has the correct info thoughl
Old Dec 21, 2011, 8:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Hilton London Heathrow Terminal 4: Continental breakfast in lounge or full breakfast in restaurant (complete with egg chef)

Excellent spread! and you can order as many cappuccinos as you like from costa coffee for no extra charge.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stifle
I don't know. It's just my experience.

Everything above has been updated to the first post. Can I once again remind posters to please provide the correct name of hotels and specify the state (if US) or country? It makes things a lot easier for me!

Also, if you're asking about a hotel that's not listed, I think you're more likely to get a result by asking in the thread for that hotel rather than here.
Well, looking forward to my next Bratwurst breakfast then.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Well, looking forward to my next Bratwurst breakfast then.
I too love German breakfasts. What makes them stand out, for me, is the variety of really good breads and rolls- whole grain, with seeds, nuts, all kinds of good things...
Old Dec 22, 2011, 5:39 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Düsseldorf Hilton

Hilton Düsseldorf provides breakfast in lounge (Mo-Fr) with a intermediate selection; weekend and if lounge is closed full breakfast downstairs in restaurant (if lounge is open, it is 10 EUR additional charge for breakfast downstairs)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.