Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:18 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by frekwentflier
Hilton Orlando - Continental Breakfast in Executive Lounge. Fruits, yogurt, bagels, pastries, milk & cereals, OJ, coffee/tea.

I was not offered an upgrade to a full breakfast in restaurant, or I would have definitely taken it. In hindsight I should have asked for it.
I stayed there two months ago and asked for credit toward breakfast in the restaurant. I was told "no", that this was not an option.....
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:27 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
DoubleTree TPA Airport/Westshore

Free full breakfast in the restaurant.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:36 am

DoubleTree San Antonio Airport. Friday night stay- lounge was closed so full breakfast in restaurant. Otherwise it appears breakfast was served in the lounge.

DoubleTree Suites Hotel Omaha. - Full breakfast in atrium restaurant.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
All the above have been updated, thanks.

I would be grateful if, for the benefit of this non-American, folks would put the state along with the city

Also it would be helpful if when posting people would use the official name of a hotel rather than specifying it by street address or a colloquial name. This is primarily for consistency but also to enable people to match the names here with the name they will see when booking.

Good: Hilton Manhattan East, Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, Hilton Miami Downtown
Bad: Hilton NY at 2nd & 42nd, Bentley Hilton, Hilton Miami on Biscayne

Last edited by stifle; Oct 19, 2011 at 5:59 am
Old Oct 20, 2011, 7:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Globalist, M life Gold, IHG Spire
Hilton Tucson East - I got continental breakfast + 1 hot item in the lounge. I didn't ask about swapping for a coupon for the restaurant.

Doubletree Club, Livermore, Cal. - I got a coupon for continental breakfast downstairs. I have stayed there on other specials and been given coupons for a full breakfast, but the HH VIP coupons are only for a continental breakfast.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:22 pm

Weekday only?

I think that this is a great idea. I am just wondering if the offers are different weekends vs. weekdays. The last Hilton stay I had was a weekday in Sydney and I got the full buffet in the restaurant (AMAZING) as the default (though the lounge looked good too).

I am looking to book in Seattle next weekend with the missus and am thinking about the Arctic Club Doubletree, but I don't see it mentioned here. Do they offer breakfast to diamond members on weekends? That would be a big plus (if I can get over the parking fee).

Thanks

Dr. PITUK.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:39 pm

Hilton Bonnet Creek - Orlando, FL

Continental breakfast in restaurant. This is upgradeable via a fee to Full Breakfast.
I have also used this coupon in their coffee shop for muffins, etc. The chocolate croissant is yummy!

No lounge

Last edited by Crazyhotelguy; Oct 20, 2011 at 9:56 pm
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:43 pm

DoubleTree Orlando at Sea World

Orlando, FL

FULL Breakfast buffet in restaurant.

No lounge
Old Oct 20, 2011, 9:54 pm

A few more I remember...

Clearwater Beach, FL
Hilton Clearwater Beach
Coupon good for continental breakfast in restaurant. Upgradeable to Full breakfast for a fee.

Melbourne Beach, FL
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Full breakfast in restaurant - no lounge

Cocoa Beach, FL
Hilton Cocoa Beach
Old Oct 21, 2011, 2:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Thanks everyone, the above is updated. This will be the last update for a couple weeks as I am going on a research effort to check what breakfast the Hilton on the Park Melbourne and the Hilton Singapore offer to Diamond guests

Originally Posted by painintheuk
I think that this is a great idea. I am just wondering if the offers are different weekends vs. weekdays.
Where people mention a distinction between weekdays and weekends I will include it.
Originally Posted by painintheuk
The last Hilton stay I had was a weekday in Sydney and I got the full buffet in the restaurant (AMAZING) as the default (though the lounge looked good too).

I am looking to book in Seattle next weekend with the missus and am thinking about the Arctic Club Doubletree, but I don't see it mentioned here. Do they offer breakfast to diamond members on weekends? That would be a big plus (if I can get over the parking fee).

Thanks

Dr. PITUK.
You are probably best asking that one over at this thread.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 5:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any new experiences or knowledge to add

When posting, it would be helpful if you followed these guidelines:
  • Specify the hotel's official name rather than an abbreviated name or a reference to the street the hotel is on — Good: Hilton Manhattan East, Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, Hilton Miami Downtown; Bad: Hilton NY at 2nd & 42nd, Bentley Hilton, Hilton Miami on Biscayne
  • Unless screamingly obvious (e.g. New York, Chicago, Madrid, Berlin), specify the country, and for US/Canada, the state/province/territory also
  • State whether the property has a lounge
  • If you happen to know whether restaurant breakfast is offered to elites (a) as of right (b) on request (c) at an upcharge, please say.
  • Please post only for Waldorf=Astoria Collection, Conrad, Hilton, or DoubleTree hotels, as in principle all others should be giving free full breakfast to Gold/Diamond (HGI)/everyone (everything else).

Thanks!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 1:07 pm

FL:
Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village: Full breakfast in restaurant. (no lounge)
Hilton Melbourne: Full breakfast in restaurant. (unsure of lounge existence)
Conrad Miami: Full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge). Charge bfast to room; charge will be removed except for mandated gratuities.
Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront: Full breakfast in restaurant. (unsure of lounge existence)

MI:
DoubleTree Downtown Detroit-Fort Shelby: Full breakfast in restaurant. (no lounge)

NC:
DoubleTree Asheville-Biltmore: Full breakfast in restaurant. (no lounge)

TX:
Hilton Austin: Continental breakfast in lounge.

Czech Republic:
Hilton Prague Old Town: Intermediate breakfast in lounge. Full breakfast in restaurant for Diamonds.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
HAWAII

Doubletree Honolulu - coupon for continental buffet only, $9 upgrade charge
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
Clearwater Beach, FL
Hilton Clearwater Beach
Coupon good for continental breakfast in restaurant. Upgradeable to Full breakfast for a fee.

Melbourne Beach, FL
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Cocoa Beach, FL
Hilton Cocoa Beach

The Hilton in Cocoa Beach charges $6 to upgrade to the full breakfast from the continental. I was just there 2 weeks ago but have also been there several times in the past and it has always been the same.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 pm

Hilton Arlington
Arlington, VA, USA
Intermediate breakfast in lounge (continental + hot eggs + sausages).
Not sure if "of right" or "on request" because I selected "My Way" preference for space-available upgrade & breakfast

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Washington DC
District of Columbia
Room service delivery of continental breakfast as part of "My Way" choice, no restaurant on-site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.