Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by kynd
Cooked?

When I stayed at Conrad Bangkok a few months ago, it did not allow breakfast at its restaurant, unless breakfast is included in the room rate? Has this changed recently?
:-) sorry for the spelling

I stayed at Conrad BKK in July. My rate did not include BF. Asked at the lounge and the restaurant if I could have BF in the restaurant. It was approved (although the waiter in the restaurant had to ask the her boss)
Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:19 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Here are some of my recent experiences this year

Massachusetts

Hilton BOS: Might want to update that the lounge is M-F only. Outside of that you get a voucher for the coffee shop in the lobby (not the restaurant).

New Jersey

Hilton Penn Station: Intermediate breakfast in lounge. Lounge M-F outside of these hours voucher for full breakfast in the restaurant.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:22 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Forgot one:

Indiana

Hilton Indianapolis NORTH: Full breakfast in the restaurant. No lounge.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:34 am

Skirvin Hilton - Oklahoma City, OK
Received coupon at checkin for breakfast in restaurant. Good for full breakfast buffet (eggs, bacon, fruit, sausage) or ordering off menu. No lounge.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 9:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond BA Blue
Hilton East Midlands Airport full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Old Oct 2, 2011, 7:28 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
North Carolina

Hilton RDU (Research Triangle)

Full buffet/breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)

Ontario

Hilton Windsor

$10 off breakfast in restaurant (no lounge anymore)
Old Oct 2, 2011, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Ontario

Hilton Windsor

That's disappoitng to hear. The Hilton Windsor in the past always gave vouchers a free breakfast buffet on the weekends.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Hilton Windsor

Thanks for the update. Can you clarify is that $10 off the full breakfast? What do you get for free if you don't want to pay?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 2:51 pm

Hilton Sheffield full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by stifle
Thanks for the update. Can you clarify is that $10 off the full breakfast? What do you get for free if you don't want to pay?
I was wondering the same thing. It's been a while since I have stayed at the Windsor Hilton, but the past several stays it's been on a Friday night, and they only had the full buffett on Saturday morning and that was included. If it's now a $10 off coupon, then they should have a free continental option available since that is a my way benefit. In the past they have always given me two chits for a glass of wine and a nice basket with snacks and bottled water was in my room, if they are starting to be cheap with the breakfast I hope they aren't eliminating the wine chits.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:40 am

Stayed at Gatwick Hilton last night only continental was available in EL this morning. No hot items
Asked at reception last night if I could take breakfast in restaurant was told it would cost £10
Old Oct 4, 2011, 11:28 am

Hilton Millenium in Bagkok offered the choice of longue or full breakfeast in the resturant. Killer breakfeast at the resturant. They even made a note on the benefits card that if you are traveling with small children, it's encouraged to eat at the resturant. I was traveling with my baby, and it does make for a more casual setting and I'm sure the business guys in the longue appreciate that as well.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 1:22 pm

Update on Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, Phoenix at Arizona, USA.

The certificate is good toward the continental breakfast at Rico's American Grill, a restaurant at the corner of the parking lot. Or you can get anything else on the menu with a credit of around $12. You can also upgrade to the breakfast buffet for $7.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 3:54 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Hilton Buenos Aires, Argentina
Massive continental breakfast spread + scrambled eggs/sausages/bacon available daily in the rather lovely executive lounge. Best fresh OJ I've had in a Hilton!

Didn't ask about breakfast in restaurant as happy with lounge offering.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, National Exec Elite
Hilton Orlando, Orlando, Florida, USA - Continental Breakfast in Executive Lounge. Fruits, yogurt, bagels, pastries, milk & cereals, OJ, coffee/tea.

I was not offered an upgrade to a full breakfast in restaurant, or I would have definitely taken it. In hindsight I should have asked for it.

Last edited by frekwentflier; Oct 19, 2011 at 7:16 am Reason: Added State & Country info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.