Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2011, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by DjRashonal
Hawaii Hilton Hawaiian Village - cold cereal/bread and juice in Lounge - UG to Full breakfast for $10
Did this change recently? When I was there in May, it was $10 off the full breakfast, which made it $18.
Old Sep 25, 2011, 1:27 pm

Programs: HH Diamond BA Blue
Hilton London Canary Wharf

Stayed here Friday was only allowed breakfast in EL however there were 5 hot items on offer
Old Sep 25, 2011, 2:02 pm

While I agree Hilton does a horrible job with consistency, I stay at Hilton properties every week, and the last thing I want on vacation is another boil in a bag Hilton property breakfast. I usually find something local and enjoy a homemade local breakfast cooked to order The exception is HHV just because it's a pain in the ... to get the car
Old Sep 25, 2011, 10:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
SF Hilton on OFarrell

I have seen reports that you only get a Starbucks voucher. Stayed there this weekend and you can use the voucher for a coffee drink, piece or fruit and pastry anytime starbucks is open (I think they close at 6) or you can use it on a continental breakfast buffet at the restaurant. You can also pay $10 more and get the hot buffett. Something I would recommend for the solo traveller is booking the room for two. My room was booked for two and my friend had to cancel at the last minute and I still received all four vouchers for two days. It is nice being able to use one voucher in the morning and then another in the afternoon at starbucks. Or you can eat the buffet and then get your fancy coffee drink at starbucks and save the pastry and fruit for later.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 2:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Thailand

Hilton Millenium Bangkok: Breakfast in lounge (hot items cooked to order) or full BF in restaurant (buffet)

Conrad Bangkok: Breakfast in lounge (hot items cooked to order) or full BF in restaurant (buffet). Remark: Restaurant is small and busy and very little difference in spread so I strongly suggest lounge.

Hilton Arcadia Phuket: Breakfast in lounge (hot items cooked to order) or full BF in restaurant (buffet)

Last edited by SK AAR; Sep 29, 2011 at 5:16 am Reason: spelling of cooked
Old Sep 26, 2011, 6:24 am

Programs: SQ Solitaire, HH Diamond, Shangrila Golden Circle Diamond, Leaders Club (LHW)
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Conrad Bangkok: Breakfast in lounge (hot items cocked to order) or full BF in restaurant (buffet). Remark: Restaurant is small and busy and very little difference in spread so I strongly suggest lounge. (buffet)
Cooked?

When I stayed at Conrad Bangkok a few months ago, it did not allow breakfast at its restaurant, unless breakfast is included in the room rate? Has this changed recently?
Old Sep 26, 2011, 6:50 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM, DL GM, HH Diamond, PC Gold
Just got back from Hilton Budapest Castle. Your choice, smaller buffet at EL or at the restaurant. The restaurant can be a zoo for breakfast.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
First thread is updated.

I would be grateful if people could use the exact name of the hotels to avoid confusion and save me looking it up, e.g. "Hilton San Francisco Union Square".
Old Sep 26, 2011, 2:52 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Hilton The Hague, Netherlands:
choice of intermediate breakfast in lounge or full breakfast in restaurant
Old Sep 26, 2011, 3:56 pm

Programs: HH Diamond BA Blue
Hilton Leeds City UK Full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)

Last edited by russ1h; Sep 26, 2011 at 10:34 pm
Old Sep 26, 2011, 5:06 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Hilton Palm Beach Airport - I was sent to the resturant (no executive lounge) for complimentary full hot breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelet station, lox and bagels, etc. Fresh melons and pineapple.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 8:21 pm

Hilton Fort Worth

I was informed the policy at this property is to allow EL access to all Gold & Diamond members, even if they are not upgraded to an executive room. Breakfast in the restaurant was not offered at check-in, but a free drink coupon for Starbucks, the hotel bar, or EL was provided. Lounge breakfast included fruit, cereal, pastries and breakfast tacos.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 5:10 am

Programs: GP Dia, HH Dia, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by kenbo
Did this change recently? When I was there in May, it was $10 off the full breakfast, which made it $18.
I was there 3 weeks ago and thats what they said I would be charged ( I had coupons for a free upgrade so I was never charged anything) It could have been a promotion, or I could have miss heard the guy ($10 off instead of upgrade for $10)
Old Sep 27, 2011, 5:12 am

Programs: GP Dia, HH Dia, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by MrMan
The exception is HHV just because it's a pain in the ... to get the car
Amen!
Old Sep 27, 2011, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
NYC Hilton-Fashion District

Looks like this isn't on the first thread.

Voucher for the restaurant that is good for either the continental buffett or can be used from a selection of varous hot items on a special menu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.