Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Oregon, USA

Eugene Hilton -- full breakfast in restaurant
Old Dec 5, 2011, 8:36 pm

Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter

Full buffet or All American plated breakfast in restaurant.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 7:02 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Just an update, Hilton Bonnet Creek Orlando: 6$ to upgrade to the full buffet.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH diamond
A bit more info on the current Hilton Seattle (SeaTac) Airport after staying there last night:

Gold / Diamonds receive a voucher worth either a continental breakfast in Spencer's, or $8 towards lunch or dinner or coffee/pastries at their "Barista" coffee counter.

It costs $3 extra to upgrade to the full breakfast.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Hilton Rotterdam NL
Full breakfast in the restaurant for Golds/Diamonds (weekends unsure about weekdays)
Snacks in the lounge.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 6:17 am
hch

Hilton Boston Downton Financial District, MA:

Voucher for a nasty continental breakfast in the restaurant. Reasonable omelette for ~ $8 upsell, no hot breakfast buffet. (no lounge)

Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa, Finnland:

Full breakfast in the restaurant. (no lounge)

Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayview, CA:

intermediate breakfast in the lounge.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 7:19 am

Hilton Madrid Airport

- seems there is no breakfast at the lounge anymore. they directed everyone to the restaurant on the ground floor. I always took it there anyway and I think considering the small lounge it is a good decision to offer the breakfast (which is great btw) only in the restaurant.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by colpuck
Hilton Rotterdam NL
Full breakfast in the restaurant for Golds/Diamonds (weekends unsure about weekdays)
Snacks in the lounge.
Stayed at this property last week (weekday). Got upgraded to Exec. Fl, but was told at check-in that I could choose between bf in lounge or restaurant.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 9:20 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Conrad HK - best breakfast of any hilton chain i have been to (in restaurant)
Old Dec 13, 2011, 9:31 am

Doubletree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando - Full breakfast buffet in restaurant

Hilton Clearwater Beach - Cold breakfast buffet in restaurant ($8 upgrade to Hot breakfast buffet)
Old Dec 15, 2011, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Updated, thanks all. Please remember to quote city and state (for US) or city and country (for rest of the world); I'm not American and don't have a very good grasp of US geography.

Originally Posted by hch
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa, Finnland:
This made me smile; you got Kalastajatorppa right but mispelt Finland
Old Dec 15, 2011, 2:57 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Just to say on a recent stay at Munich City I had no issue getting a full restaurant breakfast rather than a lounge one. I just queried at check-in if this was OK and they said no problem, it was just that apparently "many guests prefer the lounge as it's quieter". The spread on offer in the restauarnt was absolutely superb, one of the best I've had with Hilton so would definitely recommend going for that instead
Old Dec 15, 2011, 3:00 pm

Hilton Waikoloa Village (Waikoloa, HI--Big Island)

$10 voucher per day per adult guest. Continental breakfast (anything cold) is $17, so you're short $7 just to get cereal, bread, fruit, yogurt, etc. Full buffet is $30 I believe, so you are short $20/person. You can use the vouchers at other restaurants on the property (won't go very far). Worst breakfast experience at a Hilton property I have ever had. No self serve juices, dated interior dining, etc.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 3:03 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
That sounds rubbish, lex12 - surely it's against the HHonors T&Cs if the voucher they're providing you isn't sufficient for you to actually get a breakfast?!
Old Dec 15, 2011, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
That sounds rubbish, lex12 - surely it's against the HHonors T&Cs if the voucher they're providing you isn't sufficient for you to actually get a breakfast?!
That's what I said, but their excuse is that there is no executive lounge, so the $10 voucher is the best they can do. I'm typing this from my room as we speak, and I'm trying to think of a good way to approach management on the issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.