Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "CAPTCHA for logging in?" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: davie355
HHonors Sign In (if the link has disappeared)

https://secure3.hilton.com/en/hh/customer/login/index.htm
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "CAPTCHA for logging in?" thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Jeez this system keeps getting worse. I think I'm getting lucky by just getting the check box, but then it won't let me log in at all because I get this error message.

Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:48 am
In Memoriam

I was wondering... since this nonsense started, I can attest to more than a dozen times where I got frustrated and went to IHG for a reservation.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 5:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Just in time for Valentine's Day:

Old Feb 13, 2015, 5:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
"I'm not a robot" Captcha is giving me X instead of image. Worked on Chrome, however
Old Feb 13, 2015, 8:15 pm

Lately I have been getting a much much easier to read words-pair. I am getting 100% so far. It is still a pain to do it every time but not as bad.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 5:35 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CMK10
Just in time for Valentine's Day:

And this morning I was presented with a picture of several hearts and asked to type in LOVE to gain access to my account.

Apparently CAPTCHA is even more sophisticated that we ever imagined.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 10:34 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres. Circle
I think the Captcha words have gotten easier to read. Must have gotten complaints about how difficult it is to use sometimes. I would hate to be any more senior and with poor vision. This method is ridiculous. The photos with the numbers are OK but still tough to read.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:17 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Bad...bad..bad

Can't log on for past 6 hours. No character/numbers appear. Try listening to MP3 audio but no where to enter those numbers. Using IE.

Just stupid.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I finally have started to have the log-in problems. All along here on my home computer I've had the house numbers, starting last night was a new thing where I had to type the word, but I couldn't see the word. Browser fault, when I switched to a different browser I could see the word(s) (all a variation of LOVE), but still a pain to have to switch browsers. Really sad my easy house numbers are gone.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 12:55 am

Location: Rarely in one place long. Vancouver, WA when that happens.
Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, AA LifePlat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Dmd, gave up on Hilton
Not working for me. Was a pain and waste of time from the beginning. It got better, but wasting time on 8 attempts that become circular. SPG, Marriott, IHG, and Hyatt are feeling pretty appealing right about now. I think I will give HH a rest until they become something worth bothering with. How come not a single one of these others needs torment their potential customers so much. Done even looking at them for a few weeks, maybe much much longer.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 12:57 am

Location: Rarely in one place long. Vancouver, WA when that happens.
Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, AA LifePlat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Dmd, gave up on Hilton
I am more drawn to the idea that it's a "waste of time and energy." And since the competition don't torment me thus, to them I will go until the coast is clear.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 1:05 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
The HHonors sign in page is not working today. You verify yourself, get the tick, and proceed to sign in - and it just empties the fields and takes you back to where you were rather than logging in!!
Old Feb 15, 2015, 2:31 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
and now it appears not to be working at all, I just can't log in. Tried on 3 different devices, still the same result. I get a green check mark next to "I'm not a robot", click signin button, and voila, captcha comes again... Endless loop.
Of course, I can have a chat with the lovely robot lady voice on the phone, but that is not of much help... These people should get their act together and do so really fast.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 2:34 am

Programs: HH - Diamond BA - Blue
Originally Posted by paul4040
The HHonors sign in page is not working today. You verify yourself, get the tick, and proceed to sign in - and it just empties the fields and takes you back to where you were rather than logging in!!
Getting the same thing. Now can't access my account.

Is this seriously the website of a multinational, multi-billion $ company??
Old Feb 15, 2015, 2:55 am

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Thumbs down

This is so irritating, cant book my hotels today at sunday15feb.
Also finding points and rewards stays are nowhere to found.
Pfff, what a mess (again)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.