Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 5:15 am

Programs: AY Silver. HHonors Gold & the other shiny cards you get with the AX plat
https://www.finnair.com/fi-en/finnai...sa-credit-card
** E-invoice and printed invoice are free of charge invoicing methods, except if the card holder has an online banking contract. Then printed invoices will be charged €3 per invoice. An account management fee will only be charged when the customer wants to pay their invoice partly or have a payment-free month.
How do they know that you have an online banking account if you are not an Aktia customer?
Old Aug 2, 2022, 5:51 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by TapioR
https://www.finnair.com/fi-en/finnai...sa-credit-card

How do they know that you have an online banking account if you are not an Aktia customer?
Perhaps those who signed over their rights on appliaction 😀🤷‍♂️

But really a good question 😀
TapioR likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by lkrt
Seems that they might have some issue with the invoicing… Have had the July bill available on the app for some time now but no e-invoice in the Nordea online banking.
It was added as late as last week to Nordea e-invoice providers. Now you can add Aktia Visa Finnair to your e-lasku providers. I had the same issue finding them earlier.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 7:02 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by seldomrfly
It was added as late as last week to Nordea e-invoice providers. Now you can add Aktia Visa Finnair to your e-lasku providers. I had the same issue finding them earlier.
I added it on 29 June with the designator ”Aktia Pankki/Finnair Visa luottokortti” so I’d think this was the right one.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by lkrt
I added it on 29 June with the designator ”Aktia Pankki/Finnair Visa luottokortti” so I’d think this was the right one.
I didn't find it earlier on Nordea mobile app. No matter how many searches I did. I added Aktia Visa/MC back in June. Last week I added Aktia Visa Finnair. Seems like I have an invoice coming for 29.6-29.7 but it hasnt shown up as e-lasku or paper yet. 🤔
Old Aug 2, 2022, 8:55 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by seldomrfly
I didn't find it earlier on Nordea mobile app. No matter how many searches I did. I added Aktia Visa/MC back in June. Last week I added Aktia Visa Finnair. Seems like I have an invoice coming for 29.6-29.7 but it hasnt shown up as e-lasku or paper yet. 🤔
Weird, added it on my Nordea app precisely. Well, it seems that these e-invoicing things are the act of gods anyway.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 12:20 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by strx
Nonii, finally. The data protection request to Aktia revealed that my income was somehow 550€/month in their data and that's why they didn't approve my Visa application. After sending a message to CS they approved my application in two workdays.
How did it get delivered?
Old Aug 2, 2022, 3:48 pm

Programs: *G, AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by remymartin
How did it get delivered?
By logging in to the app and adding the card to Apple Pay. No physical plastic yet.
Old Aug 2, 2022, 4:52 pm

By logging in to the app and adding the card to Apple Pay. No physical plastic yet.
Sorry I was unclear. How was the GDPR report delivered?
Old Aug 3, 2022, 2:00 am

Sorry I was unclear. How was the GDPR report delivered?
To their netbank messages as a PDF. That can be also requested via the netbank without being a customer.
remymartin likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 6:57 am

To their netbank messages as a PDF. That can be also requested via the netbank without being a customer.
Thanks. Did you receive any notification? It’s kind of hard to randomly decide to log in without that.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 7:05 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, SK Gold
Originally Posted by SuloL
Sounds like an if-clause written the wrong way around, if paper invoice people are not getting charged and e-invoice people are
It wasn't that simple I received the e-invoice today and it didn't have the fee for paper invoice.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 11:59 am

Thanks. Did you receive any notification? It’s kind of hard to randomly decide to log in without that.
Notifications are unsustainable so randomly logging in was the only option.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 8:58 am

I have paid already for jun-july period, paid by 1st August, still no points in the account.

Invoice generation date is 15th of a month.

No idea how it works.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 9:16 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
Originally Posted by bengaltigers
I have paid already for jun-july period, paid by 1st August, still no points in the account.

Invoice generation date is 15th of a month.

No idea how it works.
I was told by CS that the points post on the 11th of every month

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.