Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2022, 10:37 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by SuloL
I was told by CS that the points post on the 11th of every month
makes sense as mine posted july 11th 👍

A rather long lag ascompared to nordea but as long as the points post I am happy. IT WILL BE INTRESTING to see if they do post points for shopping over ones credit limit as their customer service said they would or if they are like nordea who wont
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:53 am

Programs: AY Silver. HHonors Gold & the other shiny cards you get with the AX plat
Originally Posted by kauppias
makes sense as mine posted july 11th 👍

A rather long lag ascompared to nordea but as long as the points post I am happy. IT WILL BE INTRESTING to see if they do post points for shopping over ones credit limit as their customer service said they would or if they are like nordea who wont
Points for July have posted. Did you get the points for overspending?
Old Aug 11, 2022, 2:09 am

Programs: AY Plat
When are the points being credited?
My first bill has been dated on the 29.7 (with due date on 15.8.), but still no points on the AY Plus account? Should i already contact the (miserable) Aktia customer service and ask: WHAT NOW?!?
Old Aug 11, 2022, 2:36 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by crisu_09
When are the points being credited?
My first bill has been dated on the 29.7 (with due date on 15.8.), but still no points on the AY Plus account? Should i already contact the (miserable) Aktia customer service and ask: WHAT NOW?!?
They posted today.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 2:41 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by lkrt
They posted today.
intresting mine still have not posted? So small batches then I guess
Old Aug 11, 2022, 2:44 am

I take it back, for whatever reason no points posting on app BUT when logging onto ay.com all points posted, including for over spending so no worries it seems...
r2d2, TapioR and Superfast like this.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
So July's Visa + K-plussa resulted in a quite nice pot of points.
kauppias likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
So July's Visa + K-plussa resulted in a quite nice pot of points.
No kplussa sadly for me, so dissappoiting the kplussa mastercard did not give points for spend other then in Kstores 😁😁

But very nice stack indeed from aktia nordea and SEB combined, though I will now cancel SEB since I have the aktia
Old Aug 11, 2022, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Calculating with 500€/month K-group grocery and fuel spend paying with Aktia Visa: 1500p for the Visa and 3000p for the Plus exchange, total 9p/€. I use 500€, as the minimum requirement for black plussa card is 6k€/yr spend. Spending more would earn much more, e.g 1000€ spend would mean 3000p for the Visa + 11.000 points from plussa exchange, ie 14p/€ (!)
Old Aug 11, 2022, 7:26 am

Calculating with 500€/month K-group grocery and fuel spend paying with Aktia Visa: 1500p for the Visa and 3000p for the Plus exchange, total 9p/€. I use 500€, as the minimum requirement for black plussa card is 6k€/yr spend. Spending more would earn much more, e.g 1000€ spend would mean 3000p for the Visa + 11.000 points from plussa exchange, ie 14p/€ (!)
so fuel is counted into the 500€/mo? I THOUGHT it was only groceries....

If so then there might be a chance...

But groceries at Kstores just make no financial sense to me...

As for points p euro I cannot beat those numbers with my system but I am happy with my numbers too, I will look into the fuel plussa
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:17 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Fuel for Kplussa? No, u mixing up smthng?
Neste gices only basic plussapoints, no extrapoints making it useless. Or have I missed something?
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FFlash
Fuel for Kplussa? No, u mixing up smthng?
Neste gices only basic plussapoints, no extrapoints making it useless. Or have I missed something?
I read this differently:

Originally Posted by Plussa
How to earn bonus points

Originally Posted by Plussa
In addition to the Plussa points you collect, you can earn bonus points based on eligible monthly purchases.

All purchases from K-Market and K-Supermarket and groceries from K-Citymarket and Neste K stations.
https://plussa.fi/k-plussa/plussa-points
FFlash likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:23 pm

Yea but those Neste fuel accrues only basic pts which is bad accrual as thwy dont accumulate the extrapoints columb which is the real leverage whip. Or has it changed?

Edit: just like citymarket where only groceries rack up extra points but houshold crap wont. U follow me there?
And, THAT is the pissing off point of the whole misleading plussaprogram, u gotta know very well which counts and which not, in order to maximize accruals. Think about regular mamas they think they get much more than what finally turns out. I have learned these the hard way…
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You're correct, the Finnish text is clear "Palkintopisteisiin oikeuttavat kaikki ostot K-Marketeista ja K-Supermarketeista, ruokaostokset K-Citymarketeista ja Neste K -asemilta."
FFlash likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:30 pm

You're correct, the Finnish text is clear "Palkintopisteisiin oikeuttavat kaikki ostot K-Marketeista ja K-Supermarketeista, ruokaostokset K-Citymarketeista ja Neste K -asemilta."
Great, i almost got a hick thinking that as The Plussaman of the forum I am lost

Well I wanted many times to take Kplussa into court due to false marketing but hey I dont have energy fighting against windmill
intuition likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.