Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2021 promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2021, 2:06 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite
Originally Posted by kauppias
this is the one reason I considered getting the Kplussa black but I have to say that the plussa system has to be the most complicated and convulted program I have ever encountered!

Gave me a head ache just researching it. So I gave up...

Every store in the program rewards differently and only some points from somewhere count to some level and so on and so on... Why not make it SIMPLER 😂😂

If you buy a used car you get points but if you buy a NEW car you only get points IF your already a black card holder 😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

So I stick to Lidl plus and S- card
It is actually quite simple. You get one point per € spent.

but if you buy food it counts towards bonus points. Buy food for 350€ and get 350 points + 500 bonus. They have steps where you get bigger bonus for reaching it. But just food. K-rauta, intersport etc is just 1p/€ does not count toward bonus. Those are worth nothing.

There are less places to get points than S-group. And probably less value.

But I just prefer Citymarket over Prisma so that is what I have used. When I reached black and found the Finnair points change I would not consider S anymore.

The amount of points I have gotten is great. 30.000 more and I have earned a new trip. Use 91.000 and my wife’s 4SH vouchers she got from my gift gold and we have another Asian trip. Can’t beat that with S-bonus
Old Apr 3, 2021, 2:10 pm

this is the one reason I considered getting the Kplussa black but I have to say that the plussa system has to be the most complicated and convulted program I have ever encountered!

Gave me a head ache just researching it. So I gave up...

Every store in the program rewards differently and only some points from somewhere count to some level and so on and so on... Why not make it SIMPLER 😂😂

If you buy a used car you get points but if you buy a NEW car you only get points IF your already a black card holder 😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

So I stick to Lidl plus and S- card

but if you buy food it counts towards bonus points. Buy food for 350€ and get 350 points + 500 bonus. They have steps where you get bigger bonus for reaching it. But just food. K-rauta, intersport etc is just 1p/€ does not count toward bonus. Those are worth nothing.

But I just prefer Citymarket over Prisma so that is what I have used. When I reached black and found the Finnair points change I would not consider S anymore.

The amount of points I have gotten is great. 30.000 more and I have earned a new trip. Use 91.000 and my wife’s 4SH vouchers she got from my gift gold and we have another Asian trip. Can’t beat that with S-bonus
Old Apr 3, 2021, 2:54 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by srieppo

Simple? it does not sound like it 😂😂

Depends I suppose on how much €€s you had to spend to get those points, perhaps one day I will test it out, I just prefer simple X points on all things or X % back on all things.
Old Apr 3, 2021, 3:30 pm

Simple? it does not sound like it 😂😂

Depends I suppose on how much €€s you had to spend to get those points, perhaps one day I will test it out, I just prefer simple X points on all things or X % back on all things.
Sure but S-bonus does not work like that either. The % depends on how much you spend per month. They have steps. So it is essentially the same. And both are totally unfair. A big family gets bigger bonus than a single or childless couple.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
In Helsinki the S card is already at 5% level with just 900€ monthly spend. They sometimes run some double bonus days.
With Citymarket at 900€ the points value is much lower even with the black Plussa. So I try to stick to Prisma with some adventures to Citymarket from time to time. These days gasoline spending is minimal, but 3c/l extra at the top level is still 2c net. I also get "bonus" for my broadband, mobile and electricity bills.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 11:42 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Ielectricity bills.
Which electricity company is in S-Bonus?
Old Apr 4, 2021, 11:50 am

In Helsinki the S card is already at 5% level with just 900€ monthly spend. They sometimes run some double bonus days.
With Citymarket at 900€ the points value is much lower even with the black Plussa. So I try to stick to Prisma with some adventures to Citymarket from time to time. These days gasoline spending is minimal, but 3c/l extra at the top level is still 2c net. I also get "bonus" for my broadband, mobile and electricity bills.
Yes S is better value as money bonus. Changed to Finnair points I am not sure. 900€ woukd give about 8000 Finnair points.

But I don’t like to make my shopping decisions based on bonuses. Eat at those places. Can also fins cheaper fuel elsewhere. It is not worth it.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by OH-LGG
Which electricity company is in S-Bonus?
Vantaan - after all, this is FT
Old Apr 4, 2021, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes S is better value as money bonus. Changed to Finnair points I am not sure. 900€ woukd give about 8000 Finnair points.

But I don’t like to make my shopping decisions based on bonuses. Eat at those places. Can also fins cheaper fuel elsewhere. It is not worth it.
Basically you're correct - but the difference between Prisma Jumbo and CM Jumbo is minimal in terms choice and price. Restaurants - no way to make choice according to bonus cards, for sure!
Old Apr 4, 2021, 12:32 pm

Vantaan - after all, this is FT
It is Oomi and new deals are not in SBonus and their old deals are not competitive.

I paid almost double with SBonus deal and then I saw the light.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't have an S bonus deal - I have a "normal" contract, 2(3?) years fixed price and it was competitive. And it's local. You just add the S card number to your customer data, and that's it.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 2:11 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
It is Oomi and new deals are not in SBonus and their old deals are not competitive.

I paid almost double with SBonus deal and then I saw the light.
My S deal is with oomi, it was the. Cheapest of all providers she. I made the switch, the S bonus is just a nice additional perk
Old Apr 4, 2021, 2:15 pm

Sure but S-bonus does not work like that either. The % depends on how much you spend per month. They have steps. So it is essentially the same. And both are totally unfair. A big family gets bigger bonus than a single or childless couple.

Well it's simple in that XX amount is XX percent back. Sure it penalizes small spend but so butmost programs.

But luckily there are programs that fit all needs

I would love to earn FF points instead of just cash back more fun and all but I just don't like complicated 😂
Old Apr 4, 2021, 8:20 pm

You just add the S card number to your customer data, and that's it.
Just went thru Oomi site and no place to add that.

Co-operation ended in March 2020
Vantaan Energian Bonussähkön myynti on päättynyt 31.3.2020 ja Vantaan Energian sähkönmyyntisopimukset siirtyvät 1.4.2020 alkaen Oomi Energialle. Uusia Bonussähkö-sopimuksia ei enää tehdä.
So how Kauppias and Wilco You get S-bonus with Oomi?
Old Apr 4, 2021, 11:21 pm

Just went thru Oomi site and no place to add that.

Co-operation ended in March 2020

So how Kauppias and Wilco You get S-bonus with Oomi?
Aren't they just saying new Vantaa electric S agreements won't be made?

I will try to dig at some point but it's too early now 😂

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.