Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2021 promotions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 1:25 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
By name it seems but in real, I dont know. You seem to know.

This thread is getting dated, I will notify mods to close this one so that future promotion topics wont end here, instead the 2022 thread.

He is very finnish the accent gives it away but great idea to close this thread and link it to the new one 👍👍
Old Mar 16, 2022, 11:38 am

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by FFlash
By name it seems but in real, I dont know. You seem to know.
Yep, longtime reader of his blog,
He has mentioned couple of times he is Finnish.
I don't know a single word in Finnish, but one collaborator of the blog always greets in Finnish at the beginning of the video reviews (that's what some comments on youtube say, personally can't confirm as I don't understand).

EDIT: I think I may know a word: Platsku, saw it in some thread.
ffay005 and FFlash like this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 2:42 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
If the only word in Finnish that you know is Platsku, then you sure are a real FlyerTalker!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.